Account Suspended, no Response yet.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: JaysterElim.6205

JaysterElim.6205

I and my wife are very disapointed with the situation that happened.

Ticket number: 1020220

Our issue started on thursday, my wife ended up buying herself gems and her brother, and also bought me gems for a christmas gift.

However, it started to not let her make a transaction, the next day the bank contacted my wife and she had to verify her purchase. Everything went smooth, until she tried to log into guild wars, it told her that her account has been suspended and to please contact support. so she did…4 times, Yesterday! and still has not received a response. Is there a possible way somebody can please get to the bottom of this? This issue is getting very aggravating. My Wife did nothing wrong, and there is no reason for her account to be suspended. If we can get help, that would be appreciated.

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

Have her close down 3 of those 4 tickets, they will slow things down.

And you have to realize that Support gets a ton of tickets every day. There is a thread stickied that is for tickets that have not had a reply for over 3 days. Close down 3 of the tickets, and in just over 2 days if you haven’t heard back, you can post in the stickied thread.

Posted by: Rip Van Winkle.4859

Rip Van Winkle.4859

They do not respond right away. Some times can take up to 72 hours. Most time will be 24-48 hours. Remember Yesterday was a Week End day. And only she can handle it not any one here on the Forums.

Seera.5916

If she’s been suspended, she can’t post on the forums, I believe.

She just has to be the one to make the ticket and talk with Support, which is what the OP has said. That his wife made some tickets.

JaysterElim.6205

She has tried many of times to handle it, But she can not even log into the forums. Due to the suspension, this is absolutely ridiculous.

Seera.5916

JaysterElim, Support doesn’t have a million employees. There are only so many of them for the numerous tickets that get put in.

She should have received an automated response from Support. If she hasn’t, please see this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Not-Getting-Our-E-mails-Hotmail-Yahoo-Gmail-Comcast/

JaysterElim.6205

They need a phone number, or customer support.

Seera.5916

They do have customer support.

They are just human and can only work so fast through tickets. And they go in order they are received. When your wife’s ticket reaches the top of the list, it will be addressed and not sooner.

However, if 3 days go by with no response, you may post the ticket in the stickied thread above again. Because if they let anyone post in that thread people would make a ticket, and then immediately ask for it to be looked into. And that’s not realistic.

JaysterElim.6205

If i went to everquest, or world of warcraft, this issue would be addressed right away. I understand they are humans, and i understand it is the weekended. But seriously, they need to get a better system. This is the most aggravating issue i ever had to go through with a game. I am VERY, VERY, Disappointed. They need a Customer Service Phone Number, rather then just a simple ticket system. I surly hope it is answered before three days.

Posted by: Rip Van Winkle.4859

Rip Van Winkle.4859

If i went to everquest, or world of warcraft, this issue would be addressed right away. I understand they are humans, and i understand it is the weekended. But seriously, they need to get a better system. This is the most aggravating issue i ever had to go through with a game. I am VERY, VERY, Disappointed. They need a Customer Service Phone Number, rather then just a simple ticket system. I surly hope it is answered before three days.

Not to be rude but complaining will not help. Things take time I don’t like to wait either. But I can about tell you what the issues is. Credit card had issues and they suspended the account to make sure there wasn’t any Fraud issues. It was done to protect her and them selves. Just seems to me to be Common sense.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

1) Anet has very clearly stated numerous times, making multiple tickets puts you into the back of the line. She made 4 tickets so she was bumbed 4 times.
2) Actually, Blizzard changed their ticket system, unless you try to speak to them during the day in NA PST time, you don’t get to speak to them on the phone. They no longer have a phone number you can call. You have to submit a ticket and wait for them to call you, and that has been pulled from their support for about 2 weeks as well. Blizzard is moving to Live chat and email support. Phone support is a waste of money. Also, Blizzard has a monthly sub fee, so they have constant income to help with their support costs, Anet does not. they have the chance at extra money from gem income, but it’s not a monthly fee they know they will get from someone playing.

So next time you try to demand a better system, ensure you are quoting a system that still exists. And when you use the support system, creating multiple tickets not only slows YOUR own ticket, it also slows everyone else behind you. So when people do that in front of you, it will slow down an agent getting to you, since every ticket needs to be address by Anet.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You may find this thread informative: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Delayed-or-No-Ticket-Reply-Read-This/first#post4533589

I do hope it becomes a Sticky again so players such as yourself or your wife can easily find the information.

Good luck.

Ellieanna.5027

You may find this thread informative: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Delayed-or-No-Ticket-Reply-Read-This/first#post4533589

I do hope it becomes a Sticky again so players such as yourself or your wife can easily find the information.

Good luck.

I vote you make an @Anet post requesting this one and the “Not receiving our emails” be made stickys again. I would, but I know some of the agents know you so much know and would listen to you. I’ll upvote it so they see and help point out why both of them are extremely important to remain as sticky treads.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Or, perhaps, just a Sticky..or some other way…of pointing players to the Knowledge Base. I don’t think too many player even know it exists. =(

Maybe a link at the top of the page that says Knowledge Base or FAQ? There are two that link to Support….

But, yes, as Stickies, they were much easier to find, and link to.

Posted by: Alga.6498

Alga.6498

Has the support replied you and your wife yet?
Must feel awful being suspended just like that!!
I hope she will get unbanned, this must be somehow a misunderstanding between the bank transfer and Anet Gem store.
Hoping for luck!

|GW1 2008~|GW2 BETA player|Separatist|Nightmare Court|Ebonhawke|Ascalon|White Mantle|71 characters|

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Next

FYI about the sticky inquiries:

A lot of stickies were taken down to help clear up the clutter and consolidate some similar issues. We’re going to put all of that information into a Knowledge Base article (or two) on our support site. I’ll talk to Michael about possibly consolidating some of those stickies we took down into new stickies for here as well.

Ellieanna.5027

@GM Talon Thanks. A lot of the stickies that were there people used to point people to look at. We can’t link the Knowledge Base as it pops up a warning, so something that can be pointed to easily for people to see and trust would be appreciated.

Posted by: Illconceived Was Na.9781

Illconceived Was Na.9781

@GM Talon Thanks. A lot of the stickies that were there people used to point people to look at. We can’t link the Knowledge Base as it pops up a warning, so something that can be pointed to easily for people to see and trust would be appreciated.

Yes, please.

Or perhaps maybe you guys can create a single sticky that points to various important FAQs for the relevant forum, e.g. for “Account Issues,” the sticky would link to the KB articles on not getting emails, on the reason for avoiding multiple tickets, etc. The tech support sticky would link to articles on configuring anti-malware, clearing the cache, repairing the .dat, etc.

John Smith: “you should kill monsters, because killing monsters is awesome.”

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

I’ll be sure to include a link in the updated sticky for all of you. =)

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Thanks, Michael. You da best! =)

That will be very helpful for all your Account Issues, well, …helpers. Lol.

Edit (a few hours later): I see the Stickies are back! Yay! Thank you so much. =)

(edited by Inculpatus cedo.9234)

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

Previous

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Edit (a few hours later): I see the Stickies are back! Yay! Thank you so much. =)

Thank y’all so much for all of the help y’all provide in here! =)