BUG in the buy system

BUG in the buy system

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

I was buying low value armor and weapons in the TP (<1.5 silver) and noticed my gold had plummeted precipitously. I was horrified to see that I had “bought” over 50 strong iron pistols of smouldering, several HUNDRED resilient krytan bow of force and a dozen paudrons, gloves and other items. All of these at prices 3-10 time the price I would normally buy them. There is something seriously wrong with the interface. What has happened? How do I get rid of these? The price I paid for these unwanted and unordered items is too high to sell them, not to mention the fees I would have to pay. This has to be a bug in the system.

BUG in the buy system

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Pyx.1906

Pyx.1906

The grand total of bogus purchases is now: 108 pauldrons, 114 pants, 63 gloves, 250 bows, 86 pistols. The most items I attempted to buy was 7 of one them. I used the slider only a few times and it never registered above 7. Some of these items cost 10 silver!
This is a disaster.
I was just playing around and there appears to be lag in the system so that the slider SHOWS a low number of items to buy, but when clicked, switches to “order” and a huge number of max items.
I have been using the TP daily for the last week with nothing like this happening before.