Banned agian by accident ( after unbann)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

I have sent a ticket it got finally fixed because of an issue of me and my brother and they unbanned my account today but I just got out of a pvp game it says I’m banned again. It might be an error or something because devs said they reviwed my case and got me unbanned.

Ticket 2140157.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

You have to reply to your ticket for assistance. They don’t read the forums with the exception of the 3 days of no response thread.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Posted by: a t s e.9614

a t s e.9614

You have to reply to your ticket for assistance. They don’t read the forums with the exception of the 3 days of no response thread.

yea thats what I did lol. waiting for an answer but I also posted in the forums in case they see this^^

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

And even if they see it, they won’t work on your ticket any faster than if you had not posted here on the forums outside of the thread Ellieanna posted and then only if you’ve been waiting for more than 3 days.

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

Either some GM hates you, or some kind of automation is happening. More than likely there’s an automation happening. I wonder what would happen if you logged into another account. Would that one also get banned? Maybe your IP address is flagged for banning. Considering how a person can just change their IP address with their ISP, anybody else with that IP address would also get banned? Well played~

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

(edited by Loli Ruri.8307)