Can't buy gems.

Can't buy gems.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Phillip.6485

Phillip.6485

I have made purchase before with the same Visa bank card, but now it always showing fail.

Can't buy gems.

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

You will need to contact support. Top of page-support then top of page- submit a request.

Can't buy gems.

Posted by: SaberGryphon.4852

SaberGryphon.4852

I’ve been having the same problem. I’ve submitted a ticket days ago. Now I’m just playing the waiting game.

Can't buy gems.

Astral Projections.7320

I’ve been having the same problem. I’ve submitted a ticket days ago. Now I’m just playing the waiting game.

If you haven’t heard from them try checking all your folders, the spam and junk folders, and read this thread. not getting email.

If you still can’t find it and you don’t think its part of known email problems, and if it’s been 3 days or more since you heard from them you can post your ticket number in this thread, 3 day or older tickets.

Can't buy gems.

Posted by: Shadow.7139

Shadow.7139

I have the same problem and I posted a request about 2 hours ago. Please help. Is there a limit to the amount of gems you can buy? If so, how much is the limit and for how long before the reset? Thank you.

Can't buy gems.

Astral Projections.7320

I have the same problem and I posted a request about 2 hours ago. Please help. Is there a limit to the amount of gems you can buy? If so, how much is the limit and for how long before the reset? Thank you.

Apparently ANet does have limits put on gem sales. I’ve never seen a post saying what the limits are though or when the reset is. These limits can be increased but the person has to go through support in order to do so, which I assume you did based on what you said.

Can't buy gems.

Posted by: Shadow.7139

Shadow.7139

Thanks for the reply Astral! I just gave them a request stating my problem and am waiting for their response. I guess its night over there while I’m day over my side. Meanwhile I can’t purchase any more gems with my credit card ( even with a new one ). I guess I’ll have to wait for their response. I just hope I don’t have to wait for a few days……..

Can't buy gems.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

We changed our payment system and if you were not able to purchase, I’d recommend that you try again. I think you’ll find that purchasing gems is an easier process and of course if you have any troubles at all, please submit a ticket by visiting the Support link above and then clicking “Submit a request” in the upper right-hand section of that linked page. The team should be able to assist you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Can't buy gems.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Hey there. Some of you were posting in this thread about Mac-related issues, and in order to increase visibility of the thread and help other users, I’ve split that discussion and placed it in the Mac forum.

Here’s the link: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/mac/Gem-Purchase-Redemption-Issues-Merged/first#post3342889

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)