Cannot submit a ticket

Cannot submit a ticket

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Kenjamin.8036

Kenjamin.8036

I am unable to submit a ticket. Each time I try, it say something has gone wrong and if I see the error frequently to check the Zendesk twitter to see what it’s status is. Is the company ANet uses for their helpdesk down?

Cannot submit a ticket

Posted by: Astral Projections.7320

Astral Projections.7320

There are 2 buttons with drop down options on the ticket. Did you make a selection on both of those?

Cannot submit a ticket

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Make sure you choose an option for every drop-down menu, else you will encounter an error.

Submit your request here: https://help.guildwars2.com/anonymous_requests/new

Good luck.

Cannot submit a ticket

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

If you’re still having issues submitting a ticket, please try using a different browser. If you’re still getting the same error message, let us know here so we can look into it.

Cannot submit a ticket

Posted by: Kenjamin.8036

Kenjamin.8036

It was the second drop down that just looks like text that says [no selection]. I would suggest making this more obvious as something that is required to be filled in by applying the same styling to it as the top drop down menu, perhaps even moving it to the top of the page.

Also, I would suggest creating an error dialog if the user has not completed all required fields for the ticket to be created, or at least make the error page more verbose as it currently just looks like something went wrong internally on the web server.

Just some constructive feedback. Thanks for the help everyone!