Code=7:11:3:191:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Patient One.1248

Patient One.1248

I get this all the time, thought it was wifi card now I am getting this when hardjacked in…… anyone else??

Posted by: izze.3284

izze.3284

iam getting it atm aswell every minute, kinda anoying

[SWAG]Izze
Frostfang, Howler, 2x Sunrise, Predator, Kamohoali’ Kotaki

Posted by: Ultimate Shingo.2374

Ultimate Shingo.2374

I get the same.

Earlier, i played WvW for a couple of hours (EU server), then I was in Rata Sum, checking out a few armor combos. Out of nowhere, this stuff strikes. Now I can barely log in at all (getting Login Server issues screen), or can’t really load a map. Even if I get past these things, I can barely stay online for 10 seconds, not even enough to change a color on the armor.

Posted by: Bayneyamin.1239

Bayneyamin.1239

Yeah, I’ve been getting this too. I can’t do anything other than walk around. Open a menu, off. Talk to anyone, off. Combat, off.

Posted by: NonToxic.9185

NonToxic.9185

I get this error very often, and it sounds that you, like me, have checked the network a bit to know that the problem seems unrelated. Try instead deleting your local.dat file in appdata/roaming/guild wars 2. Boot the game up, you will download some stuff. If the problem is fixed, hoorah! If not, close the game, delete local.dat again, start up, download. Do this over and over until you can play, repeat this process if the problem comes back. A pain in the butt? Yes, but I think it is worth it to finally get a problem-free gaming session in.

The re-downloading seems to be the key, whatever piece of data we have that is corrupt or missing gets repaired and the problem goes away (until, of course, another patch or local corruption or whatgremlinshaveyou returns, I have had this occur many times since beta).

7:11:3:191:101 is a fairly wide-spanning error though, so this still may not help you!