in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lilianne.5839

Lilianne.5839

ugh i get the crash again :S:S im so getting done with this:S

Connection error 7:11:3:191:101 [merged]

Posted by: AlienMagi.7102

AlienMagi.7102

It’s funny while downloading the build the download rate went to 0.00kb/s for a while every few minutes.

As expected its still disconnecting.

Posted by: mrgn.9183

mrgn.9183

Is there anyone from Anet that hears us?

Ranger!!!

Posted by: diablo el dementa.9807

diablo el dementa.9807

sigh new build unstucked chars…BUT…. whne i enterd my main into wayfarer it ogt stuck… and not guesting ms config or anytihng could got it out >_<im getting really really nanoyedon this…..

mrgn.9183

they keep giving new patches about in-game content but they dont see the people who bought the game and cant even play!

Ranger!!!

Posted by: theoutsider.7849

theoutsider.7849

Got this error the first time 5 days ago, been getting them constantly since then.
I can’t do Fractals or Dungeons because I will randomly DC from zones when loading in (dropped out of an end fractal because of it already), can’t do EotM or anything which includes gameplay either.

Most of the times I get this error message and sometimes it just stucks in an unending, 10++ minutes lasting (before I alt+F4) loading screen where I have to close the game to do anything.

Funny thing I noticed is that today for example, I kept getting disconnected when trying to join my guilds EotM, but when I loaded into another, commanderless overflow it worked again. Got kicked from the game straight afterward by trying to taxi over.

Please, Arena-net. JUST SAY SOMETHING.
People have paid for your game, some (like me) even have invested loads of money into it. We can’t play for a while, fine, but at least give us some details or progress or something so we know that stuff is actually being done.
Unless stuff isn’t being done. Which wouldn’t surprise me. It’s Arena-net after all. lol.

mrgn.9183

AreaNet don’t care.

Ranger!!!

Posted by: Voluptificus.9853

Voluptificus.9853

Cannot play since new client )

Posted by: DarkusTheFirst.6890

DarkusTheFirst.6890

So…After the patch, MOST issues were fixed. Been having issues getting into some of my Home instances such as the Great Hall. But otherwise, been fairly decent…Until I dared to enter the Iron Marches…Since achievement and quest related things happen there…That was the mistake that once again has me in this loop or pain and misery.

So please some Dev somewhere, tell us, what happened? What was the patch supposed to alter exactly? Because it seemed to at least temporarily be on the right track.

Posted by: Ashley Segovia.8276

Previous

Ashley Segovia.8276

Technical Support

Next

Hey guys,

We’re still looking into this issue, but is there anyone that is still having issues with logging into specific characters still?

Edit: Just to add, it sounds like some of you are reporting very different issues. As it’s better for us to see exactly what’s going on, rather than piping up with a “me too,” the more information that each of you are able to provide in regards to this issue the better.

Thanks for your patience!

(edited by Ashley Segovia.8276)

Posted by: Kthr.2781

Kthr.2781

I was getting this every once in a while with random toon but reloging/ guesting worked. Before the latest patch my guardian got stuck on malchor’s leap and nothing would make it move. Patch came, I was able to play my guard again. Killed teq, went back to LA and aparently he got stuck there as well. I’m still trying on my other alts, but so far 4 of the ones I had parked on Lions arch are stuck there

Edit: yep, 9/10 of my alts are lost in LA now, waiting for a fix =/
But hey, there’s always that last slot for key farming right?

(edited by Kthr.2781)

Posted by: Quietlife.4036

Quietlife.4036

I’m getting the 7:11:3:191:101 error about 50% of the time I try to zone into different maps. For the past 16 hours my Guardian has been stuck in Caledon Forest. This morning ’s mini patch enabled me to access my character but after zoning from Caledon Forest into Twilight Arbor, it gave me the error again. My Thief is currently stuck in Frostgorge map with the error as well.

Rebooting router does nothing, reinstalling does nothing, guesting only works about 30% of the time. As I have been saying, its like russian roulette at the moment.

Posted by: KLC.6304

KLC.6304

I’ve just logged in and am having serious problems with the Black Lion Trading Company. Its been like this now to for the past few weeks. I wait 10 20 min to get the screen to load sometimes it just never does. I can get some tabs to open like my transaction, pick up, the trading post , but gem store, sell on and currency wont load. I just tried now.

Loading into my characters takes forever (This has been doing that since the merging of servers), I have 6 all loaded for me just now. You should know I don’t leave them in Dry Top anymore.

This is my 3rd post here. I will update again as I play and any further problems show up.
UPDATE: I just tried to get on the BLTC with a different character, it came right up. No problems went back to another character, still wont load. ????

(edited by KLC.6304)

theoutsider.7849

Okay, since you’re in search of details;
What mostly happens for me is that I try to zone into EotM, a fractal or a dungeon. Either the game disconnects me after 30 seconds giving me the 7:11:3:191:101 error message, or the game just gets stuck on the loading screen/ doesn’t stop loading. I can hear the sounds of the zone I am trying to load into, for example the very typical audio of waypoints or the noise of people whispering me, but nothing happens apart from that until I Alt F4 and get back into my original zone. In one fractal, my character was actually loaded in for my party members to see, I just couldn’t play because the loading screen didn’t go away. I assume it is always this way when I get the unending loading screen.

I have had the same error when changing zones on the world map as well, losing character for more than 30 minutes in Mt. Maelstrom before it allowed me to access it again.
In that case, my error is different from many people posting in this thread; I can access my characters after like half an hour again sometimes, but the threat of disconnecting from Fractals/dungeons leaves me without motivation to really play the game. I have been booted out of Fractals without being able to zone into them not just once; but the error stops as soon as the zone changes again ( for example, unable to access the Grawl fractal but as soon as my team kills it I can load into the next).
Same with what I mentioned with the Edge of the Mists, it kept booting me when trying to join a guild run overflow but loaded other overflows without any error.

Hope this helps somewhat.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Please note. We would like to know the following:

• Your ISP
  • Your location (country and, if possible, general location within the country, such as state, region, etc.)
  • Your territory or region: NA or EU
  • Your Game World (such as Fort Aspenwood, Desolation, Arborstone, etc.)
  • The full Error Code you are receiving. (A partial code will not aid the investigation.)
  • The number of characters with the problem
  • The map name(s) on which the character or characters are trying to load

Thank you for providing that information.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

mrgn.9183

Like lots of player here, i tried to go Gendarran Fields and my main character stucked at the loading screen, after a while i get dc all the time. So tried with another character, went to Gendarran Fields and stucked on loading screen that one too.

Ranger!!!

mrgn.9183

ISP – TTnet
Location – Istanbul(Europe Side), Turkey
Region – EU
Server – Ruins of Surmia
Error Code – 7:11:3:191:101

2 characters stucked in Gendarran Fields. If i try the last one too, i know it will stuck too.

Ranger!!!

(edited by mrgn.9183)

Posted by: Quietlife.4036

Quietlife.4036

ISP: Comcast
Region: NA
Server: Sea of Sorrows
Error 7:11:3:191:101

- Several of my characters are getting stuck in map loading screens, notably LA, Caledon Forest and Fireheart Rise. Waiting approx. 24 hours usually fixes it, Guesting rarely fix the problem (if it does then I usually have to try about 20-30 times), Router reboot/reinstall does nothing.

(edited by Quietlife.4036)

Posted by: Elessaria.9142

Elessaria.9142

ISP: BT

Server: Eradon Terrace

Character: Sutekhi Rykallya (Cursed Shore)

Error: 7:11:3:191:101

Alts seem to log in fine…

Posted by: Kthr.2781

Kthr.2781

ISP: Net
Server: TC
edit: Also got a 7:0:0:793:101 now

(edited by Kthr.2781)

Posted by: eksn.7264

eksn.7264

I’ve already sent a support ticket but I’ll write here anyways.

ISP: Telus
Error: 7:11:3:191:101 (as seen here: http://puu.sh/aB7Nj/4c0b979812.png)
Characters: All of them, for me it seems to be zone dependent.
Zones: Some zones work most of the time, some only intermittently work, some zones I can only load by guesting (sometimes those same zones won’t load by guesting either at certain times, resulting in a character being “stuck” in that zone). The only zones that have been loading successfully everytime in my case are WvW maps.

As mentioned in the ticket, I can also only login once every 2 or 3 attempts, althought I have no problem logging in the forums.

Noz

(edited by eksn.7264)

theoutsider.7849

Just to confirm, about an hour later I logged back in and loaded into an Edge of the Mists overflow, then tried to taxi into the guild commanded overflow mentioned above and got disconnected again.

Also:
Central European
Playing on NA
Server: Tarnished Coast
Error Code: 7:11:3:191:101 or endless loading screen

I sent a support ticket with all my other details.

Posted by: anotherdream.4702

anotherdream.4702

Still having the issue. My character who was previously stuck in Iron Marches is fine now, but I have another character stuck in Queensdale.

ISP: Telia Sonera
Region: EU
Server: Jade Quarry (NA)

DarkusTheFirst.6890

Hey guys,

We’re still looking into this issue, but is there anyone that is still having issues with logging into specific characters still?

Edit: Just to add, it sounds like some of you are reporting very different issues. As it’s better for us to see exactly what’s going on, rather than piping up with a “me too,” the more information that each of you are able to provide in regards to this issue the better.

Thanks for your patience!

• Your ISP
  • Your location (country and, if possible, general location within the country, such as state, region, etc.)
  • The full Error Code you are receiving. (A partial code will not aid the investigation.)

ISP: Optimum Wifi
Territoty: NA
Game World: Eredon Terrace
THe FULL Error Codes I have been recieving are TYPICALLY these two: 7:11:3:191:101 and 42:0:9001:4347
Characters affected: Depends on what the heck the game decides to do. SOmetimes its just 1, other times its all five. No rhyme or reason to who it is as far as I can tell. Since the patch, only two thus far.
Maps with issues: SINCE the patch, The Grove and Iron Marches, as well as The Great Halls Home Instance.

I get the 7:11:3:191:101 and 42:0:9001:4347 randomly on different characters when I try to log into them. I get to the character screen. All five of my characters appear on the list, then just random places do not work. For a while it was my Charr main in Timberline Falls. Which SEEMS to have been fixed since the patch.

NOW, since the patch, my Norn had a issue entering her home instance once, but it seemed to have cleared up when I reconnected as her.

The second issue was when I entered the Iron marches as my Main Charr, where they are currently trapped since ANYTIME I try to log onto them, I get one of those two error codes.

Additionally I am having some issues at times playing my Sylvari in The Grove, as she cannot always load.

My Asura in Rata Sum can be accessed and I can move around within Rata Sum (Not tested further than that as of right now), my Norn in Hoelbrak can also travel through Hoelbrak unhindered currently, except her Home instance is a bit glitchy as in it siometimes works and other times doesn’t, and finally my secondary Charr whom is a Ranger can successfully go between Lion’s Arch and the Black Citadel without issue, for now.

Posted by: unleashedozzy.3204

unleashedozzy.3204

ISP: Bell Aliant
Server: Blackgate
Error: The game client has lost connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again. (code=7:11:3:191:101)

One Character is stuck in Divinity’s reach, one that is stuck in Caledon Forest and another that was stuck in plains of ashford but is fixed now.

Posted by: Broom.2561

Broom.2561

ISP: xs4all.nl
Region: Europe
Game world: Sea of Sorrows
Full error code: 7:11:3:191:101
Number of characters afflicted: currently none
Map names: last happened with Southsun Cove and Gendaran Fields

update: when my elementalist (Sita Baresi) got stuck in Gendaran Fields, I spent some time reading the forums and posting this, and then tried again using my VPN (ipredator). This time the character loaded, and I promptly removed her from the zone. Not sure if it was the VPN or the passage of time that did it, will verfify as soon as it re-occurs by this time immediately switching to VPN.

(edited by Broom.2561)

Posted by: spader.8157

spader.8157

• Telia
•Sweden
•NA
•Northern Shiver Peaks
• Code=7:11:3:191:101
•Caledon Forest
(My Elementalist)

Posted by: lyk.8794

lyk.8794

Your ISP: Telus
Your location: Canada, Central Alberta
Your territory or region: NA
Your Game World: Anvil Rock
The full Error Code: 7:11:3:191:101
The number of characters with the problem: All
The map name(s) on which the character or characters are trying to load: Any, sometimes a game restart will let me load in. Other times no matter what I do I can’t load a certain map.

Lilianne.5839

ISP: UPC
Region: Europe
Server: Fort Aspenwood
Error: The game client has lost connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again. (code=7:11:3:191:101)

i have this problem for 2 weeks on all my characters but since todays patch i have it on my warrior engineer and mesmer(uplevel) only mesmer is in the grove warrior and engineer are in Malchor

mrgn.9183

Can anyone who plays this game from the beginning say that is this issue happening for last few days?

Ranger!!!

(edited by mrgn.9183)

eksn.7264

Can anyone who plays this game from the beginning can say that is this issue happening for last few days?

Can confirm. It’s been a week for me.

Noz

mrgn.9183

Can anyone who plays this game from the beginning can say that is this issue happening for last few days?

I’ve bought just a week ago, what a chance..

Ranger!!!

eksn.7264

I’ve played since beta weekend 1 and sure I’d get a disconnect once every couple weeks, but nothing abnormal like this.

Noz

Posted by: Broom.2561

Broom.2561

It’s been about as long as my trade post issues, started just before the weekend.

Incidentally: I just managed to log in my trapped elementalist. 24 minutes since my last failed attempt, so it may just be that the sheer passage of time freed her (which happened to other trapped toons before). It may also be due to the fact that I enabled my VPN this time, which makes drastic changes to the IP hops my connection makes (as tested in the past).

mrgn.9183

I’ve played since beta weekend 1 and sure I’d get a disconnect once every couple weeks, but nothing abnormal like this.

disconnection is not a problem really, but when i search this stuck thing on google i find lots of people saying that and it makes me hopeless about this.

Ranger!!!

mrgn.9183

They have just sent an email which they say to login my account and try a few things with my permission and i ve said ok. Hope this is not a common thing and they really do something.

Ranger!!!

Posted by: Elessaria.9142

Elessaria.9142

Region: Netherlands, Europe
ISP: xs4all.nl

I’d do a tracert if I knew what map to ping. My elementalist is currently stuck in Gendaran Fields, but I have no clue as to what IP to use for that map.

Hey Linna :P

Posted by: Blacksheep.8932

Blacksheep.8932

I’m having that issue.
it’s so terrible and annoying, i’m for hours stuck there and can’t connect any of my characters.

Posted by: euro.5164

euro.5164

I’m having this issue as well, maybe it’s noteworty that I get the error by using the Mac Client.

Your ISP: Unitymedia
Your location: Germany, Hesse
Your territory or region: EU
Your Game World: Elona Reach
The full Error Code: 7:11:3:191:101
The number of characters with the problem: All
The map name(s) on which the character or characters are trying to load: Mostly WvWvW, but I got this error once during Living World-Story this week (S02E03). Other game modes I rarely play, so I can’t say anything about it. Also I don’t get this error at logging in or loading the map, it just randomly occurs while playing (sometimes at 2 min after login, sometimes 2 hrs)

(edited by euro.5164)

DarkusTheFirst.6890

This is getting to be utterly ridiculous. Gaile Gary, Can you give us some informarion please?

Does your supposedly hard working team have ANY information on what the problem is?
Is it servers? Is it specific Maps? Is it instances that involve the current Episode? Not a single question that has been asked has YET to be addressed! And I am by far not the only person asking them!

Information would be really nice! Particularly with how aggravating the problem is for the CUSTOMERS! Because when you get to the base of it, THAT is what we are. Customers that PAID for a service that is now NOT being provided. If we were hiring the crew to construct something for us, We’d well be getting answers by now, or your crew would’ve been fired!

Communicate where you are in the repair or debugging process!

I LITERALLY just got a message from support earlier TODAY about an issues that’s CLEARLY been going on for some time. Requesting that my account be used in trying to fix this. (Ironically I mentioned in this Forum just yesterday that many people would likely be willing to help…) And once again I am hearing NOTHING from your supposed ‘support.’

Sorry if it seems like I’m challenging you specifically Gary, but we are hardly seeing ANY response from anyone else! If you can point us somewhere were we can hound someone that DOES have this information if you yourself DO NOT have it, that would be good to at least have shared! So we can TRY finding someone that CAN solve the problem.

The game ISN’T cheap to buy, and the amount of time and effort that people put into the characters is making this issue inexcusable.

And that doesn’t even cover the issues of events and story missions that people might not be able to complete on account of these massive problems.

AND to further Clarify. NEARLY every single person with this issue got it IMMEDIETLY after ‘The Dragon’s Reach Part 1’ Episode came out. Particularity people that claim to have been with the game for LONG periods of time WITHOUT a single issue.

Now again. I am no tech genius. But Something MIGHT give me the idea that the problem lies there.

If I am wrong, Please, correct me. I am sure that nobody having this problem is sitting here frustrated wondering whats going on and why we cannot get a straight answer as to what the heck is broke.

(edited by DarkusTheFirst.6890)

Posted by: Don Zardeone.8730

Don Zardeone.8730

I can get onto my chars now it seems. Unless I edit this post, consider it fixed for me.

Thanks guys

EDIT: got dc at end of teq with a regular dc error after it lagged really hard, then I got the old error again, so still got it

(edited by Don Zardeone.8730)

Posted by: Apex Predator.3475

Apex Predator.3475

ISP: Optimum Online
Game World: Black Gate
Error Code: 7:11:3:191:101
Number of characters with the problem: It appears to be all of them at random times. Sometimes my Engineer, Elementalist, Warrior, and Guardian will get stuck. I’m assuming the rest of my characters will get stuck too at random loading screens.
Map Names: Divinity’s Reach, Brisban Wildlands, Mount Maelstrom, Timberline Falls, Dry Top
edit: Now I can’t enter Eternal Battlegrounds or the Green borderlands in WvW on my Guardian.

(edited by Apex Predator.3475)

Lilianne.5839

they just said they need more specific info from us to get more insight of whats going on, so i dont think gaile can give us more info until then

Posted by: Shequi.4763

Shequi.4763

ISP – BT Internet
Location – UK – Leeds area
Territory – NA
Game World – Stormbluff Isle
Error – 7:11:33:191:101
Character – Rilya Faer
Map – Diessa Plateau

All my other characters seem fine.

Posted by: goonzy.5980

goonzy.5980

ISP: Slingshot
Territory: NA
Game World: Santum of Rall
Code Error: 7:11:3:191:101
none of my characters can get past the character select screen. As soon as i select a character i receive this error.

Posted by: Hybrid.7059

Hybrid.7059

ISP: optimum online
World: Black Gate
Error code: 7:11:3:191:101
Characters: All characters have this problem
Maps: Divinity’s Reach, Timberline Falls, Dry Top, Iron Marches, Brisban Wildlands, Heart of The Mists. It’s probably on all of the maps.

(edited by Hybrid.7059)

Posted by: Blacksheep.8932

Blacksheep.8932

ISP: NET Virtua
Region : NA
Code Error: 7:11:3:191:101
None of my characters can get past the character select screen, they are just stuck on the loading screen forever.

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

• Your ISP

• Bell Aliant
  • Elmsdale, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • NA
  • Maguuma
  • 7:11:3:191:101
  • At least 1 (Leafy Lass)
  • Dry Top (random overflows), Eternal Battlegrounds, Edge of the Mists, random others.

I just did another ipconfig release>renew as administrator, and was able to log into Dry Top and Eternal Battlegrounds for the first time since patch. So, go figure. I have to restart computer though, because now my mouse buttons aren’t working. lol Another problem I have with WoW Cataclysm mouse.

Edit: While I can get into Ebg now, I can’t enter green boarderlands. lol I can’t win.
The EBG ip that is working for me is 64.25.33.46:0.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

(edited by katniss.6735)