Connection error 7:11:3:191:101 [merged]

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: sliderz.1925

sliderz.1925

I have the same issue since today, stuck on loading screen for 5 minutes, then I get this error. All I can do is retry, but nothing changes.

Posted by: CptBadger.9147

CptBadger.9147

When I head to WvW after a few minutes I get disconnected with error 7:11:3:191:101.

CptBadger.9147

When I head to WvW after a few minutes I get disconnected with error 7:11:3:191:101.

I have run side by side ping tests to my routers ip, one of googles dns ips and my home bls ip. All running for 15 minutes.

192.168.0.1 = 0% packet loss
8.8.8.8 = 0% packet loss
206.127.146.65 = 4% packet loss

Posted by: zhonnika.1784

zhonnika.1784

I’ve had this error about 20 times this past week, usually in WvW. It can happen at any time, any condition, even if I’m just standing still in LA. I really, REALLY, loathe getting through a queue, or getting onto a taxi’d map and then DC-ing for apparently no reason. Blah.

Kashmara – Elementalist | Reapermara – Necromancer
Jade Quarry
Onslaught [OnS]

Posted by: Quarktastic.1027

Quarktastic.1027

I get this error every day around reset. It really sucks when I’m trying to kill Tequatl.

Those armadillos would be a lot cooler if they looked more like real armadillos. mmm armadillos
-BnooMaGoo.5690

Posted by: Dan.8264

Dan.8264

Turning off anti virus sorted thing out for me.

CptBadger.9147

I have run side by side ping tests to my routers ip, one of googles dns ips and my home bls ip. All running for 15 minutes.

192.168.0.1 = 0% packet loss
8.8.8.8 = 0% packet loss
206.127.146.65 = 4% packet loss

Attachments:

Posted by: Ryx.5476

Ryx.5476

Can someone check the file that I attached and confirm if its ANET or my ISP? Thanks.

Attachments:

May Dwayna blaze you.. #420

Posted by: Nichivo.5046

Nichivo.5046

Still disconnect only when doing story line quests, always at start or end of cut scenes. You would think they would look into the story line disconnects. If this was a connection issue on my side it would happen outside story line quests also, but it doesn’t.

Posted by: Nichivo.5046

Nichivo.5046

Hidden Arcana attempt 36 I can only assume that is right before last cut scene but I will never know since yet again a Disconnect. Meanwhile I can do anything but story lines in this game for days straight and never see a disconnect.

F!!!!!! season three fix the kitten crap SO I can finish the other seasons. If you are not going to fix cut scene disconnects in storylines at least put in some kind of save feature you lazy… I should bite my tongue, but really! I finally managed to finish personal storyline on one character, needless to say I did one particular long episode 84 times to finish it without a disconnect.

I literally never disconnect except in storylines. WTF!!

Attachments:

(edited by Nichivo.5046)

Posted by: SanaraFam.5742

SanaraFam.5742

i got this error too , not had this error for ages until now , i have checked my internet and its stable , but i still over 6000 ping! yes please help me sort out this lag problem , tried to disable the anti-virus ,set to low the firewall but still, pls fix it anet thanks

Fort Aspenwood [NA]

Posted by: Solaris.2489

Solaris.2489

7:11:3:191:101
Having the same problem like everyone else here. However it seems like only Straits of Devestation causes it. When I port there with any character ping soars to 3.000+ and then dc with the error message. A few other maps I tested were fine with ping around 50-70 and remained stable.

Posted by: WingedDestroyer.7082

WingedDestroyer.7082

I keep having this issue and it just pops up randomly.
I don’t see any fixes. And I’m starting to wonder if this will be fixed in time for Season 3 because I just started playing and I cannot seem to finish my Warrior’s personal story.

Posted by: Darkborne.8725

Darkborne.8725

I am having the same issue it just started yesterday. I have loaded the game twice already and restarted everything. There is not much more I can do. My wife is sitting right beside me on the same internet without a single issue, but I keep getting kicked off with error code 7:11:3:191:101. Sometimes I may get a different error depending on if I get logged in or not.

Posted by: Triss.3801

Triss.3801

I have been experiencing this issue since the 09/08/2016 update. once I log into the game and load anyone of my characters I am disconnected within 1-2 minutes and taken back to the character selection screen. I do not experience any external issues while using my Internet connection.

“If you hear my arrow whistle, it’s too late.”

Posted by: Astra Lux.2846

Astra Lux.2846

Getting this error nonstop after the last patch. Chain disconnects are not fun.

Posted by: DarkDevourer.3695

DarkDevourer.3695

Agreed, I am suffering massive lag and packet loss since the last patch.

Posted by: dustyhound.6489

dustyhound.6489

I’m having the same problem. It’s super frustrating playing a story mission then getting kicked and having to run the entire mission again, and again. I have been disconnected while playing on random maps but no where near as the story missions.

Posted by: DarkHeart.2361

DarkHeart.2361

I’m having same issues can’t even enjoy the current PvP season now. My issues started with the last update. Ive called my ISP and they’ve done test and said its all good but I still have them coming out to my house on Monday to make sure. I go into a match ranked or unranked lately unranked and get dc’d or I miss the entire fioght from freezing up and it makes my entire team mad and they don’t believe me when I tell them I don’t see the fights happen so I only been doing my dailies in unranked. Haven’t even been playing the game its not fun getting booted and freezing up every few minutes please fix this or I’ll find a new game to play.

Posted by: Queen Minnie.3469

Queen Minnie.3469

It comes and goes with me. I’ve been playing for four years and have struggled with this error for about two and a half of them. It really doesn’t matter where I am or what I am doing. Once I get this error, the entire game just glitches underneath my feet. It doesn’t matter where I am or where I am going in the game. Very annoying, especially since there still hasn’t been a proper fix for this.

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

Wow. Getting this all the time since the latest patch. If I manage to stay in game longer than a couple of minutes, I’m doing well.

Posted by: ClaviculaNox.8762

ClaviculaNox.8762

FOR kitten SAKE!
It’s happening to me again now, Since the roll back I can’t join any instance “sPvP, Dungeon or Fractal”
I walk around maps all fine, Zone to other maps normally but the moment I enter any instance LIKE IT HAPPEND BEFORE several months ago
Connection error 7:11:3:191:101

PLEASE! FIX THIS kitten!

I’m not Obsessed , I’m POSSESSED!

Posted by: XerMeLL.6042

XerMeLL.6042

This is getting out of hand, i wish there is a dev that would reply to this and enlighten me. Today is the 3rd day that i cant even stay in game for ten minutes, with having and +120 of the normal ping. The ping goes up to 2000ms. Disabled firewall for private, public, i even uninstalled my antivirus, turned off the windows defender, have a clean install of windows 10 with only drivers and fresh guildwars 2 to no avail. I am FRUSTRATED now.

This is the last MMORPG ill play.

Posted by: Ertegon.2576

Ertegon.2576

Hi all,
In these days I’ve encountered this error a few times. Sometimes i can play normally, but is a very rare circumstance.
The console says: (Code=7:11:3:191:101) .
I’ve noticed that, in these days, there were several patches of the game, and sometimes the game works, but sometimes it does not…
Please can someone help me?
I’ve just tryed to restart the router a few times, and also, I’ve tryed the repair archives system described here in the game help center.
I can post my pc configuration if it is of help.

Oh, i was forgetting…I have already deactivate my antivirus and firewall by windows, so I cannot figure what i have to do to play.
Please help.

Also i have another error relate i think with the first one…it says: (Code=42:0:9001:4395:101) I’ve just googled it but nothing is found.

Attachments:

>>>ZuuL<<<

(edited by Ertegon.2576)

XerMeLL.6042

Good Sir, its been 5 days already that me and my friends from Philippines and Australia cannot play the game because of that Error since the rollback. I’ve posted here my problems, in reddit, and even file a ticket support but no one has come to help me.

XerMeLL.6042

why wont they acknowledge that there is a problem like this. wtf is going on.

Posted by: Aeon.4583

Aeon.4583

Today after a 2 hours of playing ( after a normal log-in ), i had invite from one of my friends to gather up near Tequatl position. When i tried to accept invite i had same network log-in error. When i tried to wishper my friends, again, same error. Tried to restart game, ’can’t connect to log-in server’ message appears. Me sad…

Also forum log-in worked after a 6th time.

Posted by: Nakee.1679

Nakee.1679

This keeps happening to me as well. I’m also from the Philippines but the dc only keeps happening in GW2. I cant even play without getting dced every 5 mins. It always show this error 7:11:3

Posted by: Aeon.4583

Aeon.4583

I am still can’t log in into game after getting those network errors. If i was sad, now i am very sad. Everything else works fine. except gw2. Seems like arena.net log in server have troubles.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Have you tried using a VPN?

Posted by: Asumir.1978

Asumir.1978

Have you tried using a VPN?

So the Arenanet’s rolled back local software won’t connect to our installed software and it is the connection’s problem.

What VPN is free and has big enough a bandwidth to allow for gameplay?
If Arenanet is willing to pay for my connection, gladly.

I have been finally able to access the game for a few hours, for which I am very grateful.
However, I have had to relogin no less than ten times to be able to achieve this.

Until this is fixed, Farewell, Tyria.
Or, at least, this version of it.
I cannot live without you <3

Thaír ar Nádal aï Narvèduí – Zían athâ éhû Tharnadaï
From Shadow unto Light is born the Narvedui
While softly walks the Tharnadai

(edited by Asumir.1978)

Nakee.1679

I give up, I keep getting this error while playing. It happens more frequently when I’m doing pvp and fractals and I don’t want to be a burden to the party I join in.

Posted by: Ertegon.2576

Ertegon.2576

It seems working only in certains times of the day…

>>>ZuuL<<<

Posted by: rikiruru.3972

rikiruru.3972

I have the same thing since yesterday too been playing alright before this

rikiruru.3972

I noticed this happens more frequent when i went into the airship using the pass. is anybody else having this?

Nakee.1679

Still happening, I hoped that it would get fixed this tuesday but I guess I’ll have to wait more. I tried joining a pvp lobby but it gave me a log in error 42 something then I got the usual 7:11:3:191:101 error

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

I got this error today and cannot even log in after huge lag spike.

Attachments:

Posted by: Protostellar.4981

Protostellar.4981

I have also been receiving this error as of 30 August 2016; I have never had such intermittent connectivity with the game as I do currently. It seems to only effect Guild Wars 2, as I can still browse the internet fine, even while the game insists I’m not connected.

I investigated several recommended options (for example, https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/38813526-Common-Error-Codes), but none of these have had any effect improving this issue.

Update 04 September 2016
On 03 September 2016 my service provider announced that for the past several days they had been experiencing network wide issues, which culminated in a network-wide restart that day. Since then I have been able to play without issue, and so conclude this to be resolved in my case.

(edited by Protostellar.4981)

Posted by: NecroArmorLink.8705

NecroArmorLink.8705

This only seems to happen to me at the very end of story quests. It was rare at first, but now its happening every time, forcing me to repeat them 2-3 times over. It has become extremely frustrating and I have no interest in sinking any more money into this game until something is done about this.

Posted by: Midnightear.6705

Midnightear.6705

Not to necro the thread or anything but I’ve been having those constant disconnects ever since the rollback. I’m not even lagging, I’ve contacted my ISP and they say there’s no problem with my connection….

I log in, stay in, can chat for like 10secs then disconnect. I tried restarting my router, restarting my laptop, and already had the ports checked….I tried everything but now it’s really getting annoying! Please help!

XerMeLL.6042

I’m done, i loved this game, but constant high ping and disconnects – which you says its my connection. I tried wildstar, wow, and cs go, the ping is normal. your server is the problem, not my connection. i even subscribe 3 months in vpn because you said its my connections problem, but it got worst and worst every god kitten day!!!!!!!! and one is helping meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Posted by: NilSatis.6720

NilSatis.6720

Add me to the disconnects, virgin media, uk; stable internet. Gw2 loses connection. Has done it 5 times today in about 2 hours. That’s not good enough really anet. Server reset or diagnostics are needed! Aside from this, the game randomly pops up with this error for no reason at all. All traceroute etc are normal and its ONLY this game that is affected.
How about anet…if you are having server issues to have a dedicated page informing people that there are problems etc currently and to try again later or something? Its a bit annoying when clearly there is something going on and as per usual the customers are not informed of this. Cheers.

Nakee.1679

Yea this is probably on your side Anet, I already saw a lot of people complaining about this error that started happening around the time of the rollback. I’m sure it’s not my internet cause my brother is playing other games while it happens when I’m playing gw2. The sad thing is noone even bothers to reply.

Posted by: Xaint.3098

Xaint.3098

I literally cannot achieve anything with the DC every 5-10mins. No Wvw, spvp, frac…, and too traumatized to try anything at this point. PLEASE fix. Just came back after a break from GW2 and I am greeted with this. Very welcoming!

rikiruru.3972

It has been almost a week and nobody is taking action please.. I cant even move item into bank. or basically cannot even stay in the game for 2 minutes..

XerMeLL.6042

It so funny that my friend send a support ticket regarding BILLING they promptly reply, but my ticket regarding this error and lag is still unanswered – 8 days already.

Posted by: MithranArkanere.8957

MithranArkanere.8957

I’ve been checking everything, even contacted my ISP, and the problem is in GW2’s service.

There’s nothing I can’t do on my end. There’s something in the route closer to their servers that keeps breaking off connection before it gets to my network.

This affects a huge chuck of the local player population.

Edit:

https://www.product-reviews.net/down/level3-internet-outage-status/

This all the news I could find about the source of this.

If you trace the problems, chances are you’ll start losing packets whenever the route reaches level3.net

This happens both ways, from US and from EU. Whenever a route reaches their networks, poof.

SUGGEST-A-TRON says:
PAY—ONCE—UNLOCKS—ARE—ALWAYS—BETTER.
No exceptions!

(edited by MithranArkanere.8957)

Posted by: torrente.4308

torrente.4308

DONT POST HIER! it can not be repaired in 3 years.unnecessary!sh.. game

Posted by: Warlord Storm.9652

Warlord Storm.9652

Same problem, but well, seeing this topic with 1248 post, it is obvious that technical support don’t care about solving it…..

Posted by: CocoHugo.1706

CocoHugo.1706

and I thought it was just me… this has been happening to me for over a week now. I tried to ignore, but can’t. Then did some fix like the other people here did and it’s still the same. I still get disconnected.

Attachments: