DC'ng since feature patch

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Galowin.6089

Galowin.6089

So since the ‘big’ feature patch, not only the tp seems to have broken for me,
but I’m also have an unusual amount of dc errors, skil lag , slideshows, etc.

I am most certain that the increase came together with the update, bc the last time i had any problems that made the game this unplayable its was in the EotM update.

Graphics settings have been set to lowest possible, and still I have more problems then when everything was on and above medium a week ago. :’(

thing that makes me doubt about it being a mac bug is… 2days since patch and only complain topic is on how Anet loves to kitten up the TP for mac.

For Glade and Glory

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Joffoc.5324

Joffoc.5324

First off, going to assume you tried everything else that usually fixes the TP and such.
Second, some specs would help
Third, How full is your hard disk? disks with utilization over 80% can get sluggish and I know from opening up a few macs some advertised with a 7200rpm drive come with 5400’s…
Fourth, have you gone through and done the other mac troubleshooting tips posted here and in other threads? they are always a good first goto.
Fifth since the mac client is a Cider wrapper it’s going to take more resources to run on a mac so when they make a graphical change that has a minimal effect on pc it hits us a little harder
Just trying to think of a few off the beaten path solutions to your problems