Dishonor Stacks

Dishonor Stacks

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: OGCraiggles.2541

OGCraiggles.2541

We need you to reduce the expiration time on dishonor stacks. You have a 72 hour timer on something that has a great impact on determining placement in PvP and that is kind of ridiculous. I missed 1 queue because I was turning on team speak, and I havn’t won a game, or have even a close game in the past 10 games and that doesn’t EVER happen except for the last time I missed a queue. So now I must stop pvping for the next 3 days when it is the only thing I do in this game.

If I could get even some sort of response to even know that A net still bothers with this game that would be lovely for myself and many others, as your “official” youtube channel has absolutely zero updates about anything but story time and there are zero updates or activity on your website.

Its gotten to a point where I have seen the PvP player base drop by 75% and with Black Desert launched, PvE player base has diminished while A net is no where to be found. Are you still even working on this game, or should the rest of the players who are wondering where A net is, follow suit and move on. This type of MMORPG needs monthly updates to survive, that is the only thing that has kept WoW running is dedication and I personally see none out of A net staff on such a brilliant game. So, are you even out there anymore? or at least sub contract to someone else to maintain this game.

Dishonor Stacks

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

See, you’re not telling a full story. I just missed a queue, and I didn’t get any dishonored stacks.

It’s not missing 1 queue that gave you 72 hours. You have something else going on, and this was the last straw saying you need a break.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Dishonor Stacks

Posted by: Loli Ruri.8307

Loli Ruri.8307

See, you’re not telling a full story. I just missed a queue, and I didn’t get any dishonored stacks.

It’s not missing 1 queue that gave you 72 hours. You have something else going on, and this was the last straw saying you need a break.

That or a bug. Anyways, I don’t even know if you play PvP as much as he does. And PvE only gives you so much for a while before you get bored.

Intel Core i7 4790K @4.7 GHz, 32 GB 2133 MHz DDR3.
MSI GTX 1080 Sea Hawk EK X 2xSLI 2025 / 11016 MHz, liquid cooling custom loop.
Samsung 850 Evo 500 GB. HTC Vive.

Dishonor Stacks

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

That or a bug. Anyways, I don’t even know if you play PvP as much as he does. And PvE only gives you so much for a while before you get bored.

I actually PvP more then I PvE. So I’ve missed a few queues here and there with having a child, dog and cat who all sometimes require me to walk away from the computer suddenly. People lie, or bend the truth. From personal experience, after missing a couple of queues, not back to back, but a couple in the whole day I played, I got a 5 minute debuff. So it sounds like the OP isn’t just missing queues, he’s leaving matches. 72 hours is a really long time for 1 queue. Even when a lot of people were talking about a 24 hour debuff for leaving games. They don’t have people who don’t accept a queue getting longer times then game leavers.

It’s not a bug, the OP is really doing something wrong.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Dishonor Stacks

Posted by: Daroon.1736

Daroon.1736

We need you to reduce the expiration time on dishonor stacks. You have a 72 hour timer on something that has a great impact on determining placement in PvP and that is kind of ridiculous. I missed 1 queue because I was turning on team speak, and I havn’t won a game, or have even a close game in the past 10 games and that doesn’t EVER happen except for the last time I missed a queue. So now I must stop pvping for the next 3 days when it is the only thing I do in this game.

If I could get even some sort of response to even know that A net still bothers with this game that would be lovely for myself and many others, as your “official” youtube channel has absolutely zero updates about anything but story time and there are zero updates or activity on your website.

Its gotten to a point where I have seen the PvP player base drop by 75% and with Black Desert launched, PvE player base has diminished while A net is no where to be found. Are you still even working on this game, or should the rest of the players who are wondering where A net is, follow suit and move on. This type of MMORPG needs monthly updates to survive, that is the only thing that has kept WoW running is dedication and I personally see none out of A net staff on such a brilliant game. So, are you even out there anymore? or at least sub contract to someone else to maintain this game.

I missed a queue pop once and it is 5 minutes max.

As others have indicated, If it’s a bug – contact support and if it’s an error, they will review your account and fix it.

If however you have accumulated that much dishonor through regular disconnects, being abusive, or AFK’ing to throw matches , 72 hours isn’t nearly long enough.