EU connection issues...

EU connection issues...

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

This is the third day (!) this week that I cannot connect to the game at all. And earlier today the server kicked me out each time I switched maps or changed characters! I know people are trying to play the demo but this is getting annoying. Please improve your servers, I want to play!

P.S. It’s not my internet connection, two other MMOs run perfectly.

Attachments:

EU connection issues...

Posted by: rowdin.4708

rowdin.4708

yep, keeps happening to me, all day long.

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Aeldra Nightwood.7382

Aeldra Nightwood.7382

Same problems here.
My connection is okay, firewall and stuff checked.

Please fix asap.

EU connection issues...

Posted by: AfroMetal.5394

AfroMetal.5394

I also have the same problem. I use -maploadinfo with GW2 shortcut and it shows that mapload and modelload is not progressing for entire time (around 5 minutes of loading). Then game forces me out back to launcher with code of error message (Code=7:0:0:1026:101). I thought it may be problem of me updating client that was sth like 1,5 year old, so I removed *.dat file and started to re-download it. While launcher reached “playable” state I started the game and could play “fairly normally” (had to download map before entering it, but it was not disconnecting all the time like now, after I finished dowloading entire game). Problems like that started around yesterday (from time to time), now this problem prevents me from entering any map (but still can log into character select).

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Etien.4601

Etien.4601

Same problem here too. Random DC’s and mainly waypoint tp dc’s. Hope it gets resolved soon :/

Drop Acid Not Bombs (Richie Hawtin)

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Pansertjald.5746

Pansertjald.5746

Same here. i can log on to the client, but i can’t get in to the game, without loosing conection

All other games runs fine

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Ok I Did It.2854

Ok I Did It.2854

Same here, just got Dc’d while in Bloodstone Fen and cannot get back into game on any character, can get to char select screen, then it just sits until it pops up error 7.

There DC issues have been getting worse over the last few weeks, ive been DC’d more in the last 3 weeks than I have in the previous 4 1/2 years.

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Alwayshappy.2549

Alwayshappy.2549

Same here, just got Dc’d while in Bloodstone Fen and cannot get back into game on any character, can get to char select screen, then it just sits until it pops up error 7.

Same here, tho we were mapping Verdant Brink.

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Oxygen.1578

Oxygen.1578

Best DC ever …while against Arkk in fractals… BUUUHHHHH !!!!!!!!! want back my Pots

EU connection issues...

Posted by: gametaunt.9105

gametaunt.9105

yeap same got dc about 10 mins agao, was able to reconnect 5 mins again, and then got dc’d again after 2 or 3 mins

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Jaffawer.4932

Jaffawer.4932

Can’t even log back into the game anymore. And I have not finished my dailies yet … well rip… again.

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Silverbane.6905

Silverbane.6905

same here, i spent a hour talking to someone in lions arch, went for a wander to get points of interest and poof, network errors up the wazoo. it thinks im in gendarran fields now and that was over an hour ago >.>
i was in LA for about 10 secconds then back to gendarran fields.
worst case of server confusion ever, did someone forget to feed the hampsters their vitamins again?

EU connection issues...

Posted by: Lefteris.2761

Lefteris.2761

Same here. Was playing just fine till 10 mins ago. Then i lost connectivity and now cant enter the maps.

EU connection issues...

Posted by: yohoia.1850

yohoia.1850

I have been disconnected six times the last hour….

EU connection issues...

Mea.5491

Day 4 and it’s only 2pm… Lost my HoT HP train because of constant disconnections. Once we had a mass DC, everyone got kicked out at the same time. And now I can’t even log in anymore… -sigh-

Edit: It’s better in the afternoon but I’m still getting random ping spikes and DCs. At least I can log in.

Attachments:

(edited by Mea.5491)

EU connection issues...

Mea.5491

Day 5, I was about to take a screenshot of my “beautiful” ping when I got DCed…

Attachments: