Elite Spec weapon and achievement missing

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Romio.8516

Romio.8516

On two of my characters (Elementalist and Guardian) unlocking the Elite spec traits have not granted me with related item and achievement.
Interestingly, I’ve unlocked the traits being in sPvP zone. Unlocking the traits in PvE on other characters correctly gave me the weapon and achievement.

Attachments:

Posted by: Starl.6392

Starl.6392

Exactly same thing happened to my necro.
I confirm – leveling elite specialization track in Heart of the Mists denies you your weapons and achievements.

Could use some help restoring it

Posted by: SpiN.5693

SpiN.5693

The same goes for me, lvled elit spec on my thief and elementalist in HOTM and i didnt get the weapons, but my ranger did when i unlocked elit spec in The Grove.

Plz help

Posted by: Elor.5917

Elor.5917

I had the same issue, however mine were in Lions Arch. I used the mass spending of my skill points (around 200+ at a time) into the elite spec and can not use my weapon on my ele or my ranger. However, on a third toon, I spent my points one level at a time, and was able to use the weapon on that toon. Any suggestions on how to fix my other toons who can not access their new weapons for their class?

Romio.8516

I’ve submitted a ticket to support and got the missed items mailed me within few minutes, however with achievements the issue still remain and appears to be a bug.
The GM from support recommended me to send in an in-game bug report with a detailed description of what’s wrong. I’ll do so.

Romio.8516

Another update on the issue: I’ve got some Hero Points and made a progress in the Elite spec, unlocking a new ability, with it I got both the achievement and item.
Seems like it’s bugged if you unlocks several abilities at once.