The WvW Queue /Rant Thread

in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

Posted by: Korydallas.5148

Korydallas.5148

The PvP for many players was a selling point, and GW2 is failing to deliver. There are two major reasons why.

1) WvW Queues
2) sPvP is not rewarding

I’m sure ANet really wants players to enjoy the amazing world they crafted. Everything is really lovely, the exploration, the quests, the crafting… but thats not for me. I came for war. The point of a game is to have fun, and I’m at best being “distracted”.

ANet has expressed that they want servers to be full. I , along with many others, think ANet should do the opposite. We need server splits immediately. Its the simplest solution to fixing WvW queues. You don’t need engineers or creativity or anything like that, you need to cough up the doe and stop cramming people into a small room at a bad venue.

Its understandable that sPvP needs a lot of work, as its a new game. The ONLY way for teams to play, is through free tournaments. You bag and tag a 1st place, and it really amounts to nothing. PvPers like to be the best, we need more rewards, and I suggest a rating system. It requires no balancing, easy to implement, and satisfies players urges by producing bragging rights and sorts. Its pretty disappointing already that no stats are tracked, for a PvP game, this should be standard procedure by now.

This is my two cents and feedback. Today, a little over a week of playing the game, I already started contemplating leaving and going back to other games, and its a sign that something is not right. I hear a LOT of negative feedback in public chat and from guildies about this server full situation. PLEASE fix this asap. Priority #1

/bump if you agree.

Posted by: junkyArd josh.7962

junkyArd josh.7962

bump

Posted by: CC Dalmarus.8397

CC Dalmarus.8397

Community Coordinator

Thanks for your feedback, but this subforum is for Game Bugs so will be closed. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation!