in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

smashing bugs in the forum software ….

Posted by: MaxOS.7531

MaxOS.7531

one thing I noticed:
i have approximately the same performance (fps) on best performance as in best quality settings… xD

Posted by: Jon Olson

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

For anyone having login issues, we’d like you to contact customer support as they are best equipped to help you there.

We’re busy investigating things and working on improvements. Keep the feedback coming in!

Thanks!

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Posted by: Mighty.7548

Mighty.7548

Very constant crashing. Yesterday during Dragon’s Stand, I crashed out 3 times. I would say on average, I crash at least twice per hour. Sometimes its during a busy event like that, and other times I’m just standing there while chatting in guild channel. I’m not even sure that it is less than the 32-bit client, but there are definitely way more animation and rendering problems in the 64 bit.

Posted by: Leila.7269

Leila.7269

is there a repair option for the 64bit test client? I’ve been having an unusual amount of crashing the last couple days shortly after login during low activity WvW (no blog / zerg engagements). Looks like alll the bugs I’m experiencing have already been mention like the haloing from enabling occlusions.

Over all performance is better than running Win64 in wine, but the wine only seemed to crash when idle I suspect due to being unable to load the login screen after disconnect. Generally seems more stable than the 32bit in WvW despite the odd random crashes I’m getting currently on the test client.

Much appreciate the work going into this!

Late 2013 27" iMac i7 3.5ghz 24gig ram GTX780M 4096M vram

*edit in response to the disk activity I’ve observed upwards of 30MB/s read activity while game loads into playable state after character select on standard hdd.
I’m not sure why the login screen takes sooo long to initialize when there’s little to no observable disk activity and approximately 15% cpu utilization.

(edited by Leila.7269)

Posted by: Rong.5470

Rong.5470

MacBookPro 15-inch, mid 2015
Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 5200 (1536 MB)
Memory: 16 GB
Processor: I7-4770HQ 2.2 – 3.4 Ghz
System: MacOS Sierra 10.12.5 (16F73)

+ Very nice rendering :o (game looks awesome now)
+ alt+tab option works perfectly
+ no more hovercraft-mac xD (it’s significantly cooler)
+ good performance; on higher resolution than 32 bit client I have got the same amount of fps (but sadly I can’t get more than 30 fps :/), so …
- !!! I would enjoy to play on lower resolution and don’t stress this integrated grapics so much, so I’d appreciate more resolution settings (more fps) (please, I don’t want to kill this integrated graphics xD!)
- How hot corners work from game site*
- fonts could be more smooth
- sadly it just crashed right now :/ (ofc I sent report)

Also it would be nice if you could add ‘extra small UI’ setting, ‘skill dock’ in guild wars is too large
*One thing that kinda irritates me are hot corners – I’ve set hot corners for launchpad, put display to sleep etc and it would be nice if that could be disabled in game (I don’t need to put display to sleep during some events xD)

(edited by Rong.5470)

Posted by: Hellchaos.7138

Hellchaos.7138

is there a repair option for the 64bit test client? …

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Very constant crashing. Yesterday during Dragon’s Stand, I crashed out 3 times. I would say on average, I crash at least twice per hour. Sometimes its during a busy event like that, and other times I’m just standing there while chatting in guild channel. I’m not even sure that it is less than the 32-bit client, but there are definitely way more animation and rendering problems in the 64 bit.

Are they just client crashes (where you have the option to send a report to anet) or full crashes of your machine though? While neither is good the former might be a memory leak. If you can add more memory beyond the stock 8 GB you might want to do so. If not (or you already have more) try doing a full quit of the client now and then.

(edited by Menadena.7482)

Posted by: Kyuwa.6485

Kyuwa.6485

I remember that in the 32 bit client, there was a config file where you could change your vram to boost performance in Contents>Resources>Preferences. I couldn’t find it in the new client. Is it gone or does the game now automatically use all of your vram?

Leila.7269

is there a repair option for the 64bit test client? …

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Command_line_arguments

ah didn’t see they’d updated at a glance from the cider based arguments – Thanks! /Applications/Guild\ Wars\ 2\ 64-bit.app/Contents/MacOS/GuildWars2 -repair

tossed the 32bit client and reinstalled the 64bit which seemed to help with the endless client initialization at first restart for what that’s worth. I suspect it was having to go find the dat file before and then verify it or something I’m not sure.

Running the repair command it appears to have gobbled up all the ram and then proceeded to compress ram though it’s all “inactive” rather than in use by guild wars or kernel. I noted last night that it was using over 13gigs of ram but most of it was being listed as Kernel use rather than GW2 which I hadn’t observer previously. Currently sitting at 24meg free 937meg compressed and 13.22gig inactive (I purged it before running the repair). It isn’t necessarily problematic just observation.

Some warnings in terminal that may or may not be of importance once initializing to the login screen after downloading and checking:
[warn] kq_init: detected broken kqueue; not using.: Undefined error: 0
Renderer Log: [20152:1027:WARNING:resource_bundle.cc(303)] locale_file_path.empty()

Posted by: Da Kril.2695

Da Kril.2695

Loving the new 64-bit client, thank you so much for this!

I don’t have any new bugs to report — I’m experiencing many/most of the same things that’ve already been mentioned in this thread.

I can confirm the Full-Screen Gamma slider does not function. Please make enabling this a priority; crucial for keeping the screen from being too dark.

I too am seeing the soft, white haloes on things when enabling Ambient Occlusion, and also seeing the large, broad spotlight effect when walking around Lion’s Arch (described earlier in thread).

Attached are a few screenshots with some info.

Of nine characters, only my ele has graphic issues at the loading screen.
(He has black ears and a black patch on his neck! As others have said, these do not occur in-game.) Note: it also occurs in the small character selection portrait.

Was getting a lot of high FPS in Ember Bay, including during fights.

Noticed a couple of solid black rocks in Ember bay.

Specs and settings in screenshots.

Attachments:

(edited by Da Kril.2695)

Posted by: izari.8203

izari.8203

Just downloaded this. It solves the odd issue I have on the 32-big client where the Gem store would hardly ever load.

FPS / lag is increased in the client for me.

Malchor’s Leap Texture Bug
I noticed in two spots in Malchor’s leap where there’s a big shadow texture issue. I recorded a 2 min video
https://youtu.be/oXfed5O4eNI

And I have some screens of the two locations / my MacBook specs.
In the case of the location between Cathedral and Valley of Lyss, it’s repeatable. The texture issue vanished at one point but reappears when I walk back into the area.

http://imgur.com/a/3I2fw

[ZoS ] – Northern Shiverpeaks
www.izziebytes.net | @izziebot

Posted by: AdNihilum.6359

AdNihilum.6359

First off, it is a very pleasant surprise to find Mac players getting some love from the Developers, and off the bat, instant benefit has been gleaned from initial testing. Graphics settings changes (disfunction thereof) not withstanding, in game features that depend on pop up windows and overlays like the trade post and clicking through consumables in inventory are now a lot smoother.

Unfortunately, a couple of weeks in now, and I still find myself unwilling to use the 64 bit client due to its instability. A crash will occur within 30 minutes for any seemingly random reason, and without there being a processor-intensive circumstance. Having to send crash reports is about all the feedback I’ve managed to contribute, when I should be sending bug reports that affect playability rather than stop it dead in its tracks.

I am hardly playing on the strongest Mac available. That being said, the stock Mac Mini (late 2014) is listed as an acceptable game station for this client, and the only altered aspect of this machine is that it is running the newest MacOS Sierra…no hardware alterations have been made. Furthermore, I have not had any stability issues before with the older client, even though you would expect a wrapped game to be more memory intensive and/or leaky.

I look forward to providing more constructive feedback. As it stands, I open the client up once a day to see if any updates are taking hold and, if so, I give the game a chance until it crashes on me again… before returning to the wrapped client.

(edited by AdNihilum.6359)

Posted by: Draxx.8247

Draxx.8247

For the old 32-bit wrapper client, I found this reddit post that helped edit some config files to improve performance:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3nbh4a/how_to_instantly_boost_fps_on_mac_client/

Will doing these tweaks make the 64-bit version worse? Are these same configurations used on the 64-bit version? Are there tweaks in here that could improve?

Rong.5470

1) I can’t assign ±§ key to anything (I use this key as weapon swap on 32 bit version)
Now some more serious problems!!!

2) I have got some mouse problems, gw2 binded some keys from mouse by its own and general experience is very bad, mouse is very laggy in new mac version
ALSO mouse cursor is locked in its position after moving camera around and can’t be moved instantly after releasing camera!!! [I move around camera – after releasing left click I move mouse around very quickly and cursor doesn’t move at all! it’s so frustrating and buggy]

3) Please try to open map [M] and move around, I think it’s not that difficult to spot the problem, it’s laggy… zoom out max, zoom in max click ‘-’ 3 or 4 times and there you go, sometimes it’s super laggy instantly/ other times you have to move around for maybe 30s then stop for few seconds and then move…

I would like to play some more on new client but this mouse aka camera 1) bug and no key binding for swapping weapons 2) on +-§ mac key makes me angry

Attachments:

(edited by Rong.5470)

Posted by: EchoPadder.7546

EchoPadder.7546

ALSO mouse cursor is locked in its position after moving camera around and can’t be moved instantly after releasing camera!!! [I move around camera – after releasing left click I move mouse around very quickly and cursor doesn’t move at all! it’s so frustrating and buggy]

I wonder why there are not more posts about this. This is much more frustrating than some visual glitches…

Posted by: Talentix.3719

Talentix.3719

If I Play with the New Client my Menü Bar from Mac comes up everytime if I go with my mouse over the skill Bars in The Game. So I can’t play because my Mac Menü/Bar is in my way.

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

If I Play with the New Client my Menü Bar from Mac comes up everytime if I go with my mouse over the skill Bars in The Game. So I can’t play because my Mac Menü/Bar is in my way.

What OS version are you running? Can you post a screenshot?

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

For the old 32-bit wrapper client, I found this reddit post that helped edit some config files to improve performance:
https://www.reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/3nbh4a/how_to_instantly_boost_fps_on_mac_client/

Will doing these tweaks make the 64-bit version worse? Are these same configurations used on the 64-bit version? Are there tweaks in here that could improve?

The 64-bit client does not support tweaking it in the same fashion or really any fashion that isn’t supported via in-game settings (or existing command line arguments.)

Posted by: Ridd.7081

Ridd.7081

I’ve had my dock popping up sometimes which is what I think Talentix means as the menubar is on top of the screen. Could be because I’ve enabled my dock to be automatically hidden. I’m running version 10.12.5. I also noticed that macos notifications popup while in-game fullscreen.

Another thing I noticed is that text in cinematics is really large and low res. I would say twice the size compared to the 32 bit client.

Attachments:

Posted by: Da Kril.2695

Da Kril.2695

In the Silverwastes, where the cultivation of rows and rows of aboriginal tattoo zippers is in full swing…

Attachments:

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

Anybody else having problems with autocast? I tried to change it from #1, and am used to using [CTRL] + R/Click to set it> That works fine in the wrapper client but does not in the new client. I cannot tell if the issue is the [CTRL] or secondary click which is turned on in system preferences. I have confirmed that [CTRL] isn’t tied to anything in mission control.

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM

Posted by: Ironony.7824

Ironony.7824

2)

Just wanted to drop by to say that I’m having this issue as well. It’s the smallest thing but it’s so frustrating to play with. It’s like a mosquito flying past your ear every time it happens.

Posted by: Rash.6514

Rash.6514

I’ll help you guys with pleasure, as well. One curious technical question, though, does this game use Metal or OpenGL as the renderer API? Apple seems to be making Metal kitten for gaming…

Posted by: Hesione.9412

Hesione.9412

Completely unstable in wvw today, after reset and then 2.5 hours after reset. Client crashed both times, have sent automated report in. For the first crash, that was on my home BL with a queue, second crash was on a non-queued BL (at least for my team).

Loading screens – LA and also loading into BL for first time and then when trying to rez after death at a WP are extremely long. LA is taking longer than 30 seconds. I have not timed the BL waits.

Cannot use my headphones properly with the client, even though they worked fine on the Win 10 client, as even when selected in game, I get no game sound through them. Teamspeak working fine, so it is some type of GW2 client/sound output incompatibility.

Also had major fps problem in pvp ranked match I just played, felt like 10 fps the entire game, including when running from spawn at the start of the match. I can see the screen jerk noticeably. I was hoping that using a newish iMac would solve this fps problem for me, instead it has made it worse. Back to Win 10 and 10-12 fps in wvw blob fights for me.

System information:
macOS Sierra 10.12.5
iMac retina 5K, 27-inch, late 2015
processor 4Ghz Intel Core i7
Memory 16 Gb 1867 MHz DDR3
Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M390 2048Mb

(edited by Hesione.9412)

Posted by: Talentix.3719

Talentix.3719

I have macOS Sierra
Version 10.12.5

And its happen all the time my dock popping up!
Its the same what Ridd.7081 said. Only that my Dock is fixed and its permanent on in macOS Sierra.

Posted by: Veirilli.3975

Veirilli.3975

Anybody else having problems with autocast? I tried to change it from #1, and am used to using [CTRL] + R/Click to set it> That works fine in the wrapper client but does not in the new client. I cannot tell if the issue is the [CTRL] or secondary click which is turned on in system preferences. I have confirmed that [CTRL] isn’t tied to anything in mission control.

It’s now [CMD]+R/Click. The text is wrong.

Posted by: Etrolightning.7361

Etrolightning.7361

Does anyone get this message. I can’t play for more than 5 minutes:

“Failed to load emote file
Model ‘0×082239’: Failed to resolve AimIK bone indices.
Couldn’t find missile launch point for gadget ‘0xed79’.”

Posted by: Moira Shalaar.5620

Moira Shalaar.5620

It’s now [CMD]+R/Click. The text is wrong.

Thanks, I will give that a try,

Also, I don’t know if you have made build changes but my base FPS seem to be a bit higher (yay!) but the client is crashing MUCH more frequently, to the point that I can’t really play if I intend to be doing anything where I can’t afford to reset every couple of minutes. I allow the game to send in the crash reports but have gone back to using the wrapper client for doing anything important, unlike when this client was released when I was using it for everything.

mid-2011 iMac; OSX 10.9.5; 3.4 GHz Core i7;
16GB RAM; AMD Radeon 6970M 2GB VRAM

Etrolightning.7361

Soo I´m still unable to play due to almost immediate crash on this beta. If I´ve already download the 64-bit version, anyone knows if I the 32-bit version will still download from scratch?

Rong.5470

Soo I´m still unable to play due to almost immediate crash on this beta. If I´ve already download the 64-bit version, anyone knows if I the 32-bit version will still download from scratch?

64 bit version doesn’t override data from 32 bit version so you can try to repair it…

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client
“Repair Instructions for Mac:

Click on the “Finder” icon located in your Dock or the desktop of your computer to make “Finder” the active program in the Finder menu bar.
Click on “Go” in the Finder menu bar. A dropdown will appear.
Click on “Utilities.”
Once in the “Utilities” folder click Terminal.app.
Copy and paste the following line into the terminal and click “Enter”:
/applications/guild\ wars\ 2.app/contents/MacOS/cider —use-dos-cwd C:Gw2 -- C:\\GW2\\GW2.exe –repair

These steps should start the repair of your client. Let the process complete and once done, close out of Terminal, log into your account, and see if the issue persists."

Posted by: HippieJoel.9537

HippieJoel.9537

I’ll help you guys with pleasure, as well. One curious technical question, though, does this game use Metal or OpenGL as the renderer API? Apple seems to be making Metal kitten for gaming…

The Mac client uses OpenGL.

Metal is the new API that Apple released fairly recently and it does provide a substantial performance boost over OpenGL. That said, it’s a substantial amount of work to port the renderer to Metal so I don’t think it’s particularly likely that ArenaNet will do so any time soon.

In all honesty, it’s not necessary for Guild Wars 2. The current optimisation issues with Guild Wars 2 should be solvable whilst still using OpenGL. Whilst it is true that macOS ships with a fairly outdated version of OpenGL, it still has a functional level that is arguably above that of DirectX 9, which is what the Windows Guild Wars 2 client uses. Most of the complaints developers have about OpenGL largely come down to the fact that it’s missing features which are present in DirectX 10 / 11, owing to its age.

Posted by: Arten.3915

Arten.3915

First, I really want to thank your development team personally for the hard work towards making a native 64-bit Macintosh version of Guildwars 2. You really are to be commended. We in the Macintosh community were beginning to lose all hope of ever seeing a true Macintosh version of your wonderful game. So saying that we are pleased, is beyond an understatement. I’m also very excited to see how far along you are in this difficult project. You are so close!

The specs of my Macintosh are attached to this message.

Some of the feedback I have is listed below.

1. The loading times for the initial launching of the game are extreemly long. This is also true when changing locations within the game.

2. The gamma slider in the options menu does not work at all, making the graphics very dark.

3. There appears to be some graphics ghosting happening when one turns their character to look around.

4. There also appears to be some periodic stuttering while moving the character forward.

5. Some trees appear to be “flashing” between being white and the actual texture that is supposed to be mapped to the trees. Texture mapping is also missing in some areas like stairs etc.

6. Some of the function keys seem not to be working, such as the screen shot F6 etc.

7. The performace, or FPS, seems to be lower than the 32-bit verson.

These are just some quick observations. I very briefly experimented with this build last night, but I thought these observances to be important initially. I will evaluated this build much more exaustively this upcoming week.

Thank you again for working hard toward making the Macintosh version of your game a much better experience!

Attachments:

Posted by: Attika.2804

Attika.2804

Great to see this client get released as the current one leaves much to be desired. I’ve been using it where I can but at the moment whilst I do get around double the FPS and can actually appreciate some of the games lovely graphics without my computer having a meltdown, it is unstable. Anywhere between 2 and 30 minutes I’ll have a crash. Initially I sent every report with what I was doing at the time but plenty of times I wasn’t doing anything at all.
I hope the client is in a more stable state by the expansion so I can moreso appreciate the new content this time around.

Etrolightning.7361

64 bit version doesn’t override data from 32 bit version so you can try to repair it…

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/201863008-Repairing-the-Game-Client
“Repair Instructions for Mac:

Click on the “Finder” icon located in your Dock or the desktop of your computer to make “Finder” the active program in the Finder menu bar.
Click on “Go” in the Finder menu bar. A dropdown will appear.
Click on “Utilities.”
Once in the “Utilities” folder click Terminal.app.
Copy and paste the following line into the terminal and click “Enter”:
/applications/guild\ wars\ 2.app/contents/MacOS/cider —use-dos-cwd C:Gw2 -- C:\\GW2\\GW2.exe –repair

These steps should start the repair of your client. Let the process complete and once done, close out of Terminal, log into your account, and see if the issue persists."

Thanks bro, just couldn’t manage to play due to the constant crashes of the 64bit version. It looks great, but that crashing, pretty much doesn’t let you play at all. Ill stick with the 32bit version for a while.

Posted by: Saraphina.5673

Saraphina.5673

PVP still crashes a lot perhaps a little less.

Today I have had a new one., the app simply got stuck (see attached Activity Monitor sample)

Please fix this …

Posted by: Rash.6514

Rash.6514

Metal is the new API that Apple released fairly recently and it does provide a substantial performance boost over OpenGL. That said, it’s a substantial amount of work to port the renderer to Metal so I don’t think it’s particularly likely that ArenaNet will do so any time soon.

Anet ported the game for OpenGL anyway, it’s a different API from DirectX 9, so they could have chosen the Metal route for almost the same amount of work.

The problem with OpenGL on macOS isn’t as much as its version as it is with the drivers. The drivers on macOS just didn’t have games in mind. There is not one single game in macOS that runs decently and it’s not OpenGLs fault (that works pretty well on other platforms, including Windows). Metal, on the other hand, is Apple’s new baby and I believe they’ve put some effort there to squeeze performance out.

Well, not that I care, I was curious. I would love to see how a full Metal game would look like. Maybe one day…

Posted by: Doryx.9182

Doryx.9182

Anet ported the game for OpenGL anyway, it’s a different API from DirectX 9, so they could have chosen the Metal route for almost the same amount of work.

Well, not that I care, I was curious. I would love to see how a full Metal game would look like. Maybe one day…

Consider that a lot of Mac models do not support Metal. That’s probably why they avoided it. And you don’t need a vintage Mac to not support it, just 5 years old ones.

Posted by: Sparkleuk.8690

Sparkleuk.8690

Hi Guys, I would firstly like to say thanks for the all new 64bit native client, loving it so far <3.

There are however some problems that I have come across.

1. The dock seems to pop up when my mouse hit the bottom of the screen (while in fullscreen). Not sure why this happens.

2. Performance is a bit low, only getting 22FPS on med settings. I do get 60FPS when I switch to low settings (Quite happy to have my settings on low)

3. As someone pointed out in this thread, gramma slider doesn’t work but oh well. lol

At the moment, I am loving the client and hope to see improvements in later updates.

@Doryx A lot of Mac models support Metal (Basically any MacBook Pro, iMac, Mac mini, MacBook Air 2012 or later. Mac Pro Late 2013 or later. MacBook 2015 or later)

>edit<
I forgot to say I have an iMac 5k with AMD Radeon R9 M395

(edited by Sparkleuk.8690)

Posted by: Behellagh.1468

Behellagh.1468

Consider that a lot of Mac models do not support Metal. That’s probably why they avoided it. And you don’t need a vintage Mac to not support it, just 5 years old ones.

For a die hard Appleheads, 5 years is eternity. 5 years ago is post Jobs. Then again this is also true for the PC Master Race, 5 years is a long time if you have anything that wasn’t top of the line at the time.

However it also doesn’t mean developers are required to jump on every new API immediately. See Mantle, Dx12 and Vulkan. They may be “superior” on paper but the collective experience to use them well takes time. OpenGL is a very “known” entity with years and years of industry techniques and “tricks” to drawn upon.

We are heroes. This is what we do!

RIP City of Heroes

(edited by Behellagh.1468)

Leila.7269

I’m wondering if a lot of the performance issues I’m having may relate to the constant high disk reads by the client ranging from 20MB/s upwards of 80MB/s. It’s like it’s trying to put the whole dat file into ram and then compress the ram and then do it over again – pretty weird. I haven’t observed any write operations thus far I don’t think.

I did check activity monitor after playing for a bit (don’t remember just how long, but had to be less than an hour based on avg. crash frequency) to find 84gigs of data read by the client just playing EBG – single map.

27" iMac
Mac OS 10.12.6
i7 3.5ghz
24 Gigs of ram
GeForce GTX 780M 4096

Posted by: farfignugen.7109

farfignugen.7109

In the Silverwastes, where the cultivation of rows and rows of aboriginal tattoo zippers is in full swing…

I am also seeing these strange rows of shadow / light – usually when looking out over a large field area (have seen it happen in multiple zones where shadows exist). Using the same settings in both 32 and 64 bit client – 32 bit works fine. I also noticed that when I first log in, the graphics are fine, but as I turn, the ‘zippers’ appear (see attachments),

Machine info:
MacBook Pro – 17-inch, Early 2011
2.3 Ghz Intel Core i7
16GB memory
AMD Radeon HD 6750M 1024 MB
OSX 10.9.5 (13F1911)

Attachments:

Posted by: DocBerto.5790

DocBerto.5790

I’m wondering if a lot of the performance issues I’m having may relate to the constant high disk reads by the client ranging from 20MB/s upwards of 80MB/s. It’s like it’s trying to put the whole dat file into ram and then compress the ram and then do it over again – pretty weird. I haven’t observed any write operations thus far I don’t think.

I did check activity monitor after playing for a bit (don’t remember just how long, but had to be less than an hour based on avg. crash frequency) to find 84gigs of data read by the client just playing EBG – single map.

Same here. I’m still using the old client, because it is impossible to play with a game that load 40GB of data in 10 minuts of playing. It’s a pity, because the old client makes the fans of my old iMac screaming in pain due the overuse of CPU :-)

(edited by DocBerto.5790)

Posted by: Hellchaos.7138

Hellchaos.7138

Would it be possible to have a summary of known bugs and on which you are actually working ?

DocBerto.5790

Would it be possible to have a summary of known bugs and on which you are actually working ?

Who do you think you are to ask so much effort? Someone who is doing their job for free? =:-D

Posted by: sr frank of robins.6982

sr frank of robins.6982

the 64 bit kind of scrambles up the graphics on the armor plus it doesn’t enhance the gamma like it does in the 32 bit so i don’t know if its suppose to be darker or not but you should be able to lighten up the graphics using the gamma which i tried and can not do.

Posted by: Doryx.9182

Doryx.9182

The 64bit launcher just downloaded an update, but I can’t find any changelog right now.
Let’s hope in some bug fix!

DocBerto.5790

The 64bit launcher just downloaded an update, but I can’t find any changelog right now.
Let’s hope in some bug fix!

It still loads tons of data from the harddisk.

I’ve only entered in the game with both client and with Activity Monitor on:
32 bit: Bytes Read = 468.5 MB
64 bit: Bytes Read = 5.26 GB.

Just only for that reason, the 64 bit client is still unusable for me.

I hope they will fix that soon.

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

There were no changes related to the test client in the latest hotfix. We have a few changes in the upcoming release, with a bunch further down the pipe.

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

fifteen annoying forum bugs… >_>