in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: slowreflex.6921

slowreflex.6921

Running on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)

Model Name: MacBook Pro
Model Identifier: MacBookPro12,1
Processor Name: Intel Core i5
Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz
Number of Processors: 1
Total Number of Cores: 2
L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB
L3 Cache: 3 MB
Memory: 16 GB

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

Sierra 10.12.5

I really want this to work out, just because I’m sick and tired of the issues with the Trading Post in the 32-bit version. So far, the Trading Post seems to work fine in the 64-bit version. However, I can’t really use the 64-bit client, because I get around 15fps on “Best Performance” on 2560×1600 and on the only other choice of 1280×800, the fps is low 20s, but the Chat box doesn’t fit in the left corner, so it is raised higher up the screen.

Please either have other options (1440×900 is the resolution I prefer for this computer) or introduce a “Tiny” for Interface size so the Chat box will fit. I’d prefer having the 1680×1050 option as the 1280×800 doesn’t look right to me (bit blurry), or both! Or get the FPS performance more like the 32-bit.

BTW, on 32-bit on 1440×900 ankitten ot on all minimum settings, but get around 30fps (see attached).

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Attachments:

(edited by slowreflex.6921)

Posted by: Edwin.4329

Edwin.4329

Running on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Late 2015)

Model Identifier: MacBookPro11,5
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 2.5 GHz
Total Number of Cores: 4
L3 Cache: 6 MB

AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

First of all, thanks for the Mac Client, had a brief go and its mostly fantastic but there are a few issues which prevent me from using it. The first are the stuttering graphics, incomplete textures, and invisible aoes (not ideal in raids).

The second batch are to do with the controls. Moving the camera around seems to happen at a variable speed, so I can be trying to move it quickly and get a glacial response and then two seconds later, when I just want to nudge it, it spins violently out of control. The other control issue is the need for an invert horizontal axis option. I have my trackpad set up how I like it and dislike having to go into the system preferences and keep changing it every time I want to start the game, just so it responds how I’m used to. If there’s already a vertical invert option, surely a horizontal invert would be easy to implement?

Thanks so far!

Posted by: Rong.5470

Rong.5470

Well I posted several times in this thread, I swore I won’t use this client anymore because it crashes all the time, especially during some events ;D but it has some pros like it makes my mac way cooler than 32 bit game… Just give us options to lower resolution (like in previous version) and I will be glad to continue testing

Some strange bugs, chunk lighting/ shaders problems (?), loading fonts & graphics problems in UI
    Some screenshots are black.

ALSO

[…] and on the only other choice of 1280×800, the fps is low 20s, but the Chat box doesn’t fit in the left corner, so it is raised higher up the screen.

Please either have other options (1440×900 is the resolution I prefer for this computer) or introduce a “Tiny” for Interface size so the Chat box will fit. I’d prefer having the 1680×1050 option as the 1280×800 doesn’t look right to me (bit blurry), or both! Or get the FPS performance more like the 32-bit. […]

I have got 1440×900 resolution and don’t have my desired 1280×800 (I can pick 1280×800 resolution on 32 bit)
ANet could you fix it? We want to play on desired resolutions, we want wider variety of resolutions to choose from (Performance over resolution in my case ;o so please… base on quote above and personal experience I am sure you can implement such a resolution on macbooks)

Attachments:

(edited by Rong.5470)

Posted by: Kriana.7920

Kriana.7920

The 64-bit client is now crashing after login… I can’t even get to the character select screen. It’s prompting me to send a report (I have multiple times). Is there any other information I can give that would be helpful?

32-bit still logs in just fine.

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Anet ported the game for OpenGL anyway, it’s a different API from DirectX 9, so they could have chosen the Metal route for almost the same amount of work.

Well, not that I care, I was curious. I would love to see how a full Metal game would look like. Maybe one day…

Consider that a lot of Mac models do not support Metal. That’s probably why they avoided it. And you don’t need a vintage Mac to not support it, just 5 years old ones.

For a die hard Appleheads, 5 years is eternity. 5 years ago is post Jobs. Then again this is also true for the PC Master Race, 5 years is a long time if you have anything that wasn’t top of the line at the time.

However it also doesn’t mean developers are required to jump on every new API immediately. See Mantle, Dx12 and Vulkan. They may be “superior” on paper but the collective experience to use them well takes time. OpenGL is a very “known” entity with years and years of industry techniques and “tricks” to drawn upon.

It depends on your budget and how many computers you need to keep up-to-date. I know it will be 5 years before I am able to update a given computer. As a stop-gap I make sure to buy top-of-the-line: ssd a must, more ram and drive space than what I will probably need, and so on.

Posted by: Menadena.7482

Menadena.7482

Just wondering, will the gamma eventually work in windowed mode? I know there is a bug in it for full-screen anyway, but I always run things in a window and the graphics settings need some tweaking.

Posted by: MaxOS.7531

MaxOS.7531

even after the patch, the client still reads tons of data from the hard drive…
sadly, no performance increase noticeable…

Posted by: Hellchaos.7138

Hellchaos.7138

even after the patch, the client still reads tons of data from the hard drive…
sadly, no performance increase noticeable…

They just correct the memory usage and some text rendering not the reading problem ^^

And btw, will there by something like the mumble link for this version ?

(edited by Hellchaos.7138)

Posted by: Frusen.3761

Frusen.3761

Model Identifier: MacBookPro13,2
Processor Speed: 3.1 GHz
L3 Cache: 4 MB
Memory: 8 GB

I’ve been using for a while and there are a number of feedback items I’d like to raise:

• If running on anything but min graphics settings, the client will crash in 5-10 mins. If everything is set to minimum, you can last until around 45 mins;
  • The FPS on the beta client is lower;
  • § doesn’t work;
  • You can’t ctrl+l.click for linking into chat;
  • Changing (dropping) weapons and changing attunements has click-lag, whilst using skills doesn’t;
  • Sometimes you can get weird lighting textures where you get lineations of lighting (see pic), other times, whole blocks of the map can lack lighting at all;
  • Moving the camera causes a massive drop in FPS.

However, the addition of Fn to the touchbar for the new type of MacBooks is VERY much appreciated <3

Attachments:

Posted by: AN Other.1960

AN Other.1960

When “natural” scrolling is disabled in OS X, two-finger camera panning directions are reversed.

Can this either be fixed or an option added to reverse the panning directions?

Posted by: Zane.3910

Zane.3910

Some bugs I’ve found:

1. After releasing RMB (mouse view) the mouse pointer gets stuck for a moment (I think for a second) and then move correctly. But this is annoying a lil bit.
2. Full-screen gamma setting doesn’t work at all.
3. In the Activity Monitor I’ve found that the application heavily loads CPU. (Screenshot attached)

Attachments:

Posted by: Jon Olson

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

• You can’t ctrl+l.click for linking into chat

I wanted to single this out to clarify it. Ctrl+Left-click is an alias of Right-click on Macs, so we use Cmd+Left-click for chat links instead.

However, the addition of Fn to the touchbar for the new type of MacBooks is VERY much appreciated <3

<3

Pretty much everything else you called out, we’ve been investigating at some level.

Thank you to everyone giving continued feedback! We don’t have any particular news of coming updates to share at this time, but are continuing to monitor threads such as this for new issues.

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Posted by: Fred the Elf.3286

Fred the Elf.3286

Two things:

1) Whatever you did in that last patch was wonderful… Memory and disk usage have gone back to normal for me – Memory usage is now sitting between 4-5GB for GW2, kernel_task memory usage does not increase appreciably and is not being dominated by memory allocation processes (kalloc). Probably because of that my drive (SSD) is not getting pounded by kernal_task and writing 100+GB a game session, it’s barely writing anything at all.

2) Attaching a screen shot of a weird side bar issue where an event got listed twice, when the event ended, one went away but the other remained until I left the zone with other events opening and closing properly underneath it.

Attachments:

Posted by: Talek.6795

Talek.6795

Jon, can you please look into the mouse stuck issue?

Talék

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

Jon, can you please look into the mouse stuck issue?

It’s in the queue for investigation.

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Posted by: Quark the Charming.1695

Quark the Charming.1695

Thanks for putting efforts into a native mac client. Frequent crashes and subpar performance (compared to bootcamp) here on 2 fully specced mac sierra systems from 2012: a macbook pro retina and an imac.

Posted by: Galmac.4680

Galmac.4680

For me the new client ist playable with the last update, more performant on my late 2009 iMac, especially the map loading times.
Alas all the graphic bugs are still present.

Posted by: Leila.7269

Leila.7269

Occasionally starting the client it doesn’t accept mouse inputs. Can’t drag the window, click input boxes, or click Login, but can hit enter instead if stored. Pretty weird. It’s probably happened in total maybe 4 times.

Thanks for the work and the updates of progress!

Hellchaos.7138

It’s unfortunate but even with the latest updates, the client is still quite unstable on my machine — today it has been crashing every few minutes. I tried downloading the 32-bit client again but that never gets past around 3% before failing altogether as well.

So the current state of the game for me is: semi-playable… a shame, because I would have liked to support the game and buy Heart of Thorns eventually, but can’t justify the expense on a semi-playable game.

Take you Gw2.dat from your 64 bits and put it in the 32 bits version so your 32 and 64 will work with the same Gw2.dat.

Posted by: katzchen.9435

katzchen.9435

Running on a MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Early 2015)

Model Identifier: MacBookPro12,1
Processor Speed: 2.7 GHz
L3 Cache: 3 MB

Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB

Sierra 10.12.5

I really want this to work out, just because I’m sick and tired of the issues with the Trading Post in the 32-bit version. So far, the Trading Post seems to work fine in the 64-bit version. However, I can’t really use the 64-bit client, because I get around 15fps on “Best Performance” on 2560×1600 and on the only other choice of 1280×800, the fps is low 20s, but the Chat box doesn’t fit in the left corner, so it is raised higher up the screen.

Please either have other options (1440×900 is the resolution I prefer for this computer) or introduce a “Tiny” for Interface size so the Chat box will fit. I’d prefer having the 1680×1050 option as the 1280×800 doesn’t look right to me (bit blurry), or both! Or get the FPS performance more like the 32-bit.

BTW, on 32-bit on 1440×900 ankitten ot on all minimum settings, but get around 30fps (see attached).

Thanks and keep up the good work.

I have the same mac as you, and I’m deeply sorry about the performance. Will it improve? Or are we just stuck with poor quality graphics?

Posted by: Adders.7360

Adders.7360

I have noticed that the Mac client repeatedly crashes during The World Summit, particularly during the “Destroy the Shadow of the Dragon” part. Crash logs have been submitted.

It has crashed twice, which would be fine if it weren’t for the very long talky part to get me to the battle again…

Otherwise, I’ve been quite impressed with the 64-bit Mac client. No visual problems to note, and performance has been quite good.

Model Name: iMac
Model Identifier: iMac14,2
Processor Name: Intel Core i7
Processor Speed: 3.5 GHz
Chipset Model: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M
Type: GPU
Bus: PCIe
PCIe Lane Width: x16
VRAM (Total): 4096 MB

(edited by Adders.7360)

Posted by: Arten.3915

Arten.3915

This is my update as to some of the issues I have been experiencing.

1. Many game crashes. I always send the reports into Anet hoping they will help you guys solve the issues.

2. I experience a graphic ghosting at times. It’s as if memory holds onto one frame and displays it as a transparent black and white image. See image below.

3. Some trees and bushes display a flashing or lightning effect. See image below.

4. Gamma not working makes the game very dark to play. See image below.

5. In WvW, the doors to Towers, Keeps, and SMC have doors that are either white or half colored. See the image below.

6. I have experienced a “zipper” graphic ground pattern from time to time.

That’s it in this update. I hope these updates help. ;-)

Attachments:

(edited by Arten.3915)

Rong.5470

macOS Sierra
Version 10.12.5 (16F73)
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
2.2 GHz Intel Core i7
16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

After last update game is unplayable, I can’t move camera around because huge lags, starting time is like +400% compared to previous patch, annoying bugs like mouse stuck and even map lagging (I can’t open map without getting furious)

Does anyone even make some list of bugs you want to resolve? I don’t know what you changed in last ‘update’ (I’m really curious about it) but you should try to start from most important things that make this client unplayable (It crashes when there’s too many objects on the screen – aka during every EVERY single event, I have got one huuuge lag when in pvp lobby) also I’d like to play on lower resolution and I’ve got only 2 to choose from (1440×900 and max resolution (wtf?!? rly)) I just want to play on 1280×800 and I see people are asking for 1440×900 so there’s some kind of a problem here because they don’t want to play on 1280×800 (I don’t see this option or what?)!

I don’t know if you even notice what people report here, if there were some list of bugs you’re working on that would be helpful

@ ALSO
After last patch 32 and 64 bit version of the game causes whole system to freeze!!! That just kitten me off, idk what did you broke in last patch but it blows my mind how the kitten is it possible? It crashes all the time after last ‘patch’
It almost didnt crash at all previously and didn’t set my MAC ON FIRE, now because of these funs running so fast it’s just matter of time that mac gonna fly away from me.

Srsly, there’s like no more reason for me to test 64 bit client because I can’t:
*move around with mouse,
*bind keyboard keys I WANT +- § key
*play some events (because gonna crash) [Last game update]
*graphics is S hi … tty unexpectedly (Surprisingly there are waaay more strange graphics bugs) [Last game update]
*set resolution I want (like in 32 bit one)
*mac is suddenly way louder, even louder than playing on 32 bit (thanks – it used to be so quiet I barely could hear it, now it’s just complete mess and freezes my mac omg) [Last game update]
*fps is a joke
*no bug list so who cares about reporting some bugs 1000 times if noone gonna notice, maybe ask some moderators for help if you can’t menage it.
*gonna test it out if you fix some more bugs because now it’s really unplayable sadly :/

(edited by Rong.5470)

Posted by: sunrun.4521

sunrun.4521

After not getting a single crash for the first two or more weeks of using the client, I seem to now be getting quite a few crashes during big events. Hopefully the data from the crash report submissions helps!

Hellchaos.7138

3 hours and 540 Go later

Attachments:

Posted by: Lews.8146

Lews.8146

I noticed when using my air pods that the clients sound does not play through them. If I am listening to itunes for instance, or if I just have them in my ears, the sound from the client for gw2 still comes from my macbook speakers for some reason. Not sure why only the client sounds are not going through the bluetooth airpods.

Also still experiencing lots of lag that makes it very hard to play wvw atm, and some random crashes when standing still chatting, and just general fps drops alot still.

MacBook Pro: (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015)
macOS Sierra version 10.12.5
Memory 16 GB
Graphics AMD Radeon R9 M370X, VRAM 2048mb

Posted by: Markcub.9741

Markcub.9741

Hi!

Firstly, thank you so much for releasing this native macOS client. It is already significantly better for me than the Cider wrapper version. It will definitely encourage my partner and me to dive into the game once more.

My constructive feedback is to ask for proper second monitor support. I am not asking for GW2 to run across two monitors simultaneously :-)

Currently there is no way to specify which monitor you wish to use for the game. Additionally, if you run it in windowed mode, it will only run in the dimensions of the primary monitor, even though you drag it on to the second.

As my primary monitor is portrait, I end up with a tall, thin window on my landscape secondary monitor.

TDLR; ability to specify which display to use, and use the selected display to set resolution and dimensions constraints.

Thanks a lot!
Mark.

Posted by: Quark the Charming.1695

Quark the Charming.1695

The latest update of the client seems quite a bit more stable.

Posted by: MaxOS.7531

MaxOS.7531

Any heads up if there will be an update to the client in the next release? ^^

Also, any information if MumbleLink is coming to the new client anytime soon?

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

Any heads up if there will be an update to the client in the next release? ^^

If all goes accordingly, there are several fixes in this coming release.

Also, any information if MumbleLink is coming to the new client anytime soon?

We have nothing to share.

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

Jon, just wanted to stop by and say thanks for keeping us up to date with whats going on. I look forward to the continued progress of the Mac client.

The Burninator

Posted by: Insidious.6301

Insidious.6301

Hi – appreciate the work that went into this. General feedback from me is it seems about 20-25% slower than 32bit mac client. I saw a few graphical glitches but nothing major. A bit jerky when loading a new area and panning around but I think thats already been mentioned. The dynamically sizing windowed mode and full screen work great. I don’t see a huge increase/decrease with changing graphics settings so I ended up with most everything at medium and texture size high at fullscreen 2560×1440. With this I get 25fps in the busy areas 30 – 45fps tooling around most areas by myself, 25 around lions arch with lots of people around. In WvW in a large zerg I see around 15-20fps running around and dips to 7-9 when fighting in large groups.

My mac:

2010 Mac Pro 6 core 3.33ghz 24gb 1333
GTX680 2gb and latest nvidia web drivers
MacOS Sierra 10.12.5

sunrun.4521

Just a quick post to thank Jon and the other staff who have replied here and who are working hard on the client.

Given the long running frustrations with the old client, it’s great to finally have a native client and no longer be in the limbo of wondering if it would ever come to fruition. Of course it has issues that need work, but I can appreciate how much effort must have gone into getting it to this point already, so… thanks!

Posted by: Germinal.9150

Germinal.9150

When will you fix the most obvious concern: the constant random crashes?
The game is unplayable since this 64bits mac launcher, I crash once or twice in almost every BG and at some completely random moments. When will I be able to play a game I BOUGHT?

Posted by: Edwin.5379

Edwin.5379

Hi all,
first of all, thanks for the continuing efforts to develope the Mac client!

I used to play with the 32-bit client and recently with the new 64-bit using Mavericks, and everything worked fine…
Yesterday I installed Sierra (10.12.6) and both the clients will sistematically crash the mac, forcing it to restart…
Now my question is: to play GW2 should I downgrade to the previous OS? Does the client still have problems with Sierra even if the requirements says OS 10.7 and later versions?
I don’t want to downgrade the OS just to play GW, or worse, switch to bootcamp everytime I want to play… :(

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot to anyone can help!

Posted by: Matick.4132

Matick.4132

Hi folks!

Well, thanks at first for the native 64-client.
I got nothin to add which hasn’t already been stated: it’s running smooth and with better performance on my maxed out iMac 5K (Sierra 10.12.5) then the 32 version, BUT…

Next to some things (glitches in the skins, weird patterns that make the polygons pop out on the ground etc.) what REALLY is annoying as hell: crashes, all the time. Sometimes 6-8 ones on a session.

I know it’s hard – especially with a small team like yours – to keep this behemoth up and running whilst pushing the things forward all the time (new story, new stuff and so on), but pls. make this stable at least.
For my liking: I don’t care about the best gfx or whatnot, hey, I’ve started my gaming career with stuff like Sensible Soccer and Duke Nukem, so everything next to this feels like future anyway – well from that pov I AM in the future. Cool! ^^

• Just stable!
  • And make the keyboard layout work proper like the 32bit does. It seems like the 64 client tries to ignore the system setup constantly.

Oh, and one last thing:
From inside the game you can access the Dock and swipe desktops, even the Notification Center will pop out. Shouldn’t happen in a fullscreen app, right?

Again, keep up the good work. It’s still an awesome game guys!

BM

PS. glad my status is on your servers, so the constant crashes are just annoying and not devastating (well, I lost one or two items, nothing serious).

(edited by Matick.4132)

Posted by: Mapisto.2154

Mapisto.2154

Are you going to use Metal2 api when high sierra comes out?
Im scraching 30fps with no shaders no reflections and model limiting on my 2016 macbook pro.

Rong.5470

Hi all,
first of all, thanks for the continuing efforts to develope the Mac client!

I used to play with the 32-bit client and recently with the new 64-bit using Mavericks, and everything worked fine…
Yesterday I installed Sierra (10.12.6) and both the clients will sistematically crash the mac, forcing it to restart…
Now my question is: to play GW2 should I downgrade to the previous OS? Does the client still have problems with Sierra even if the requirements says OS 10.7 and later versions?
I don’t want to downgrade the OS just to play GW, or worse, switch to bootcamp everytime I want to play…

Any suggestion?

Thanks a lot to anyone can help!

I had some kernel panics as well, but it’s not problem of sierra (if it’s updated – what may be the case if you just installed it) but guild wars 2, it’s not a big deal it crashes because of the game, it’s not gonna break your mac

If it freezes you can try to: forcequit guild wars Cmd+Alt+Esc or Cmd+Alt+Shift+Esc
If mac is totally frozen and there is wheel of death try to reboot: Control-Command-Power/Eject
(force shut down Command + Control + Option + Power button)
Also I’d avoid using bootcamp for gaming unless you want to fry your graphics card/ damage motherboard
I’d lower game settings and close some tabs in google chrome to free some memory xD
Set display resolution to default for display in system preferences

(edited by Rong.5470)

Posted by: Zeni.2860

Zeni.2860

I installed the client 3 days ago as the 32-bit client always crashes on me during the start up and now doesn’t even install anymore. I love the face that it launches perfectly my only issue is in game. It keeps crashing me every 2-4 minutes when I get into particular zones. How can you fix this please?

sunrun.4521

Unfortunately the crashes seem to be much worse now for me, too. It’s actually crashing more than the 32 bit client was.

I was trying to do the daily event completer in Cursed Shore and had a very difficult time making it through any event without a crash, even on the lowest graphics settings.

This is quite a bit different from when the client was originally released and I was experiencing no crashes at all, so I’m not sure what’s changed there (maybe I’m just doing events with more people now).

Posted by: Moesmaker.9581

Moesmaker.9581

Same here, last days the client is crashing more than often and it is not only during crowded events (ofc it crashes at Teq, but what’s new) but also during walking in, for instance LA, with not much action around.

Posted by: DrMORO.4627

DrMORO.4627

Mac Client

• Fixed an issue in which the command-key symbol was not shown in some contexts.
  • Enabled use of the minimize button in windowed mode.
  • Fixed keyboard navigation behavior in text boxes.
  • Improved the support for non-US keyboard layouts.
  • Improved the rendering of some visual effects..

Thanks for the native Mac client!
And, Thanks to continuing development of it!
VERY MUCH look forward to the day this becoming a finished Mac games.

PLEASE keep up to great work!

~ Dr.MORO

Posted by: EchoPadder.7546

EchoPadder.7546

There is a weird loading error in the new Mistlock Sanctium Map. Only half of the objects are loaded and get unloaded a new load while I move…
Bugreports have been sended.

Attachments:

Rong.5470

After update keyboard doesnt work in game: awsd move, chat texting, searching tradepost etc

Posted by: orenwolf.1953

orenwolf.1953

Yep, I just hit the keyboard bug too. Completely random.

And yes, the new Mistlock lounge is completely useless on the Mac beta client. My character never even loads!

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

Thanks for the latest reports! We’re investigating them.

Posted by: orenwolf.1953

orenwolf.1953

Thanks for the latest reports! We’re investigating them.

So, quick data point: When the keyboard stopped working again, it didn’t stop working completely – I was actually typing a message at the time, and couldn’t type or hit enter, but I could backspace, so it wasn’t a total loss of keyboard function.

Posted by: Sol.6340

Sol.6340

Trying to find tokens, the tokens achievement doesn’t update and tokens “clear” for me but I have no clue what I don’t have or what I do have

Posted by: alia.8349

alia.8349

Running a base 2017 15" MBP with a Radeon 560. Two things stand out:

1. Performance is quite bad. Moving the camera causes stutter, as others have mentioned, but in general I’m getting ~25fps on low/med settings.

2. I think this bug might be unique to the touchbar model: Typically when playing the game and mashing keys, the touchbar has the 12 function keys. However, if you afk for around 5 minutes or so, the function keys disappear as the touchbar goes into standby mode.

Although performance is fine for as long as you afk, the moment you hit any key to wake up the touchbar, the entire screen freezes for a few seconds as the client locks up. It returns to normal eventually, but it’s a good 2-3 seconds of 0fps.

Rong.5470

UI problems, missing texts

Also 32 bit version is getting worse, I expierience Waaaay more crashes since 64 bit version release, it frezes, restarts mac, cause kernel panics (like srsly it looks kinda like you “broke 32 bit version to force people to play 64 bit version” XD)

It would be nice if you investigate why we’re alsmost ALWAYS kicked from metaevents maps. Or implement something that let us go back to the map instance after crash because it’s not fair!!!
_______

@Edit 28.07 1:48PM
After last patch aoe is displayed incorrectly

@Edit 30.07 I think game works kinda OK if I set everything on minimal… sadly I tried to play pvp and it crashed – forever – I can’t report or anything sadly (I had to forcequit) :/ (I’m not sure if it happens every time also I would not try once more for obvious reasons)

Attachments:

(edited by Rong.5470)