Frequent crashes in High population (OSX)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: shaden.5731

shaden.5731

for the past 6 months I have been having issues with the Guildwars 2 OSX game client crashing almost every time I participate in big events like SW or Orr. It is really frustrating to participate in an event and then have the client crash right before you defeat the boss not getting any of the rewards. these crashes seem to have gotten worse not better with the HoT. Why is this happening? Is there something I can do on my end to fix it? And If not why has it taken over 6 months to fix?

I have attached a screen shot of some of the errors I am getting a fix would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Attachments:

Posted by: WesleySnipes.3917

WesleySnipes.3917

Welcome to the mac community my friend. We have been suffering with this poorly made client for the past 3 years. Join us in this thread: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Can-we-please-get-a-working-Mac-Client

shaden.5731

I have also had a similar crash except the error code read:
Heap, bytes=8388728

Posted by: Random Weird Guy.3528

Random Weird Guy.3528

Did the first event I saw in Verdant Brink and I crashed. There were no more than 10 people in this event…

Random Engineering // Trixxti // Random Noises (worst thief eu)
Svanir Appreciation Society [SAS]

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

Since they merged the PC and Mac forum I think they disbanded the Mac team. We’ve had zero mac support. It is quite insulting to crash every 5 minutes after paying 50$.

WesleySnipes.3917

Since they merged the PC and Mac forum I think they disbanded the Mac team. We’ve had zero mac support. It is quite insulting to crash every 5 minutes after paying 50$.

Mac team? WHAT ARE THOOOOSE?

… lol but seriously, we never had a mac team

Posted by: Nageth.5648

Nageth.5648

Yeah, that c000000000000000000000005 error is a Windows XP memory overflow error, I believe. Essentially, the cider wrapper (that is essentially pretending to be WinXP) can’t handle being around more than 5 people for any period of time without crashing (using absolute minimum settings prolongs the time before crash, no other setting combo really helps, in my experience…this is regardless of your computer specs too). So yeah, essentially do not look for those common errors to ever be fixed.

Essentially, this is a problem with GW2 on Win XP/cider and it will likely never be fixed.

PS: while there was never a mac “team” cider has been bought out by Nvidia and the future is extremely murky about cider being supported at all.

shaden.5731

So it sounds like:
A) Not alone in having these issues over the last 6 months
and
B) Nothing i can really do on my end to fix it

I know bugs can be difficult to find and fix but I feel that waiting 6+ months to complain about what seems to be a common fatal crash is more than fair. I never used to have issues with the Mac client crashing what was changed and why hasn’t it been fixed for so long?

Sorry about the rant, but I was really excited to get back into GW2 and it has been really disheartening to have it crash on me so often.

Attachments:

Posted by: Jon Olson

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

shaden, what are you current in-game settings? I’m referring to things like character limit, and such. This sounds like an out of memory error, which is rather common with Cider due to it emulating 32-bit Windows. Also, how long do you play (and where) when these occur?

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Posted by: Blackwood.9072

Blackwood.9072

shaden, what are you current in-game settings? I’m referring to things like character limit, and such. This sounds like an out of memory error, which is rather common with Cider due to it emulating 32-bit Windows. Also, how long do you play (and where) when these occur?

I figure it might help if various users provided their settings as well.

Also, the hardware for these settings is:
- 16GB RAM
- 2.8 Ghz i7
- AMD Radeon R9 M370X – 2048MB VRAM

In your opinion Jon, if the attached settings are no good for the given hardware then what is recommended? Using the auto-detect feature just raises the settings.

Attachments:

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

I figure it might help if various users provided their settings as well.

Also, the hardware for these settings is:
- 16GB RAM
- 2.8 Ghz i7
- AMD Radeon R9 M370X – 2048MB VRAM

In your opinion Jon, if the attached settings are no good for the given hardware then what is recommended? Using the auto-detect feature just raises the settings.

Try dropping your settings as low as they can go. If that’s fairly stable, choose a setting and slowly increase it. Once the maximum is reached (and you feel it’s stable) make a note of it. Drop that back to the lowest and start again with a different setting.

Once all these settings have been exhausted, start with combinations.

Basically, I’m suggesting playing with the settings until:

1. You are fairly stable.
  2. You feel reasonably satisfied with the appearance.

Hopefully you will find a happy spot that isn’t a potato. We’re continuing to push toward fixes that should help solve some of these issues. Memory fragmentation is a complicated issue.

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Posted by: Blackwood.9072

Blackwood.9072

Try dropping your settings as low as they can go. If that’s fairly stable, choose a setting and slowly increase it. Once the maximum is reached (and you feel it’s stable) make a note of it. Drop that back to the lowest and start again with a different setting.

Once all these settings have been exhausted, start with combinations.

Basically, I’m suggesting playing with the settings until:

1. You are fairly stable.
  2. You feel reasonably satisfied with the appearance.

Hopefully you will find a happy spot that isn’t a potato. We’re continuing to push toward fixes that should help solve some of these issues. Memory fragmentation is a complicated issue.

I did that back when I first started playing GW2 earlier this year (March 5, 2015) which lead to these current settings. However, the problem is that with HoT these setting don’t work as well.

Now, I will do as you suggest and start from the lowest settings, but if the issue still exists then what should we do?

Posted by: Awesome.8762

Awesome.8762

I have all setting on the lowest and still crash every 15-30 minutes. The client was ok until the EotM patch and now they finally broke it with HoT.

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

I did that back when I first started playing GW2 earlier this year (March 5, 2015) which lead to these current settings. However, the problem is that with HoT these setting don’t work as well.

Now, I will do as you suggest and start from the lowest settings, but if the issue still exists then what should we do?

Customer Support. They can have a different perspective on these and may be able to help us find patterns that we’re missing for whatever reason.

Posted by: orenwolf.1953

orenwolf.1953

Jon, as a point of correlation for you, whenever I’m doing anything with people around, setting both the Character model limit and quality to “Lowest” tends to allow me to stay for the duration of the fight. I have nearly the same system as the OP:

16GB of RAM (Not that this matters thanks to 32bit)
3.4Ghz i7
GeForce GTX 680MX 2GB

I can turn up just about every other setting to max (other than FSAA which I have off because I run high enough res not to care).

I’ve noticed that events that decorate zones crash me pretty consistently though, I’m assuming because you’re piling the decorations onto existing terrain and massively increasing the texture count as a result.

The single greatest thing you could do for the mac community (aside from a native client or another emulation layer that’s 64-bit capable) would be to really work on memory fragmentation and garbage collection so that the 4GB limit and heap overflows don’t happen.

Thanks.

Posted by: ananda.5946

ananda.5946

Jon,

This has been a known issue for more than a year (more like two years). HoT just exasperated the situation. Not sure if this dev is still with Anet or not, but here is the discussion from an Anet dev over a year ago:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Client-crashes-during-heavy-graphic-fights/first#post4447940

Setting all of our graphic sliders to the lowest possible setting is not a solution if the claim that OS X is supported is true. Even so, with the graphic settings all set to the lowest positions, you still crash every 10-20 mins depending on what you’re doing. This is the worst the wrapper has ever been. And, before you say, ‘yes, but you have to expect it since it is a wrapper,’ please note that the wrapper used to work just fine, so we all know it can be done.

This situation has been going on for a long, long time and HoT only made it more pronounced. It is obvious that either no QA was done on the Mac client or that the powers that be decided that it was cheaper to not bother to fix the Mac client because only x percent use it but most still made the HoT purchase so you still get the money without providing the product in working order.

Posted by: Mossy Gargoyle.3274

Mossy Gargoyle.3274

Jon,

This has been a known issue for more than a year (more like two years). HoT just exasperated the situation. Not sure if this dev is still with Anet or not, but here is the discussion from an Anet dev over a year ago:
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/support/Client-crashes-during-heavy-graphic-fights/first#post4447940

Setting all of our graphic sliders to the lowest possible setting is not a solution if the claim that OS X is supported is true. Even so, with the graphic settings all set to the lowest positions, you still crash every 10-20 mins depending on what you’re doing. This is the worst the wrapper has ever been. And, before you say, ‘yes, but you have to expect it since it is a wrapper,’ please note that the wrapper used to work just fine, so we all know it can be done.

This situation has been going on for a long, long time and HoT only made it more pronounced. It is obvious that either no QA was done on the Mac client or that the powers that be decided that it was cheaper to not bother to fix the Mac client because only x percent use it but most still made the HoT purchase so you still get the money without providing the product in working order.

So much this. HoT has destabilized the Mac “beta” client to a shocking degree. While the wrapper was imperfect before, it was at least functional. In its current state, the game is unplayable for this Mac user. Frequent crashes near (or not near) events, an inability to use the guild hall interfaces, and a drastic drop in performance have left the Mac client in a shameful state.

I would like to know when these issues will be addressed and why Mac users have been neglected for so long. If the client is not stabilized very soon, I will be seeking a refund for HoT.

Posted by: mikeew.8607

mikeew.8607

Jon,

So much this. HoT has destabilized the Mac “beta” client to a shocking degree. While the wrapper was imperfect before, it was at least functional. In its current state, the game is unplayable for this Mac user. Frequent crashes near (or not near) events, an inability to use the guild hall interfaces, and a drastic drop in performance have left the Mac client in a shameful state.

I would like to know when these issues will be addressed and why Mac users have been neglected for so long. If the client is not stabilized very soon, I will be seeking a refund for HoT.

I feel the exact same I did not purchase this expansion on the premise that it supports Mac to have this bug infested garbage client wrapper.

Posted by: Beldin.5498

Beldin.5498

shaden, what are you current in-game settings? I’m referring to things like character limit, and such. This sounds like an out of memory error, which is rather common with Cider due to it emulating 32-bit Windows.

Ouch .. the big zones of HoT seem to make 32-Bit windows crash fast even with
very low settings. So i fear the times of Cider are counted.

Since actual Macs are in the end normal intel PCs, isn’t it simply possible to install
a dual-but of Mac-OS and Windows on such a machine and simply play under
Windows. Or is it just that Mac Users hate MS so much ?

And no, this is no insult or whatever .. i really ask out of pure curiosity.

Else you should maybe ask NVidia for a 64-Bit Cider version.

EVERY MMO is awesome until it is released then its unfinished. A month after release it just sucks.
Best MMOs are the ones that never make it. Therefore Stargate Online wins.

(edited by Beldin.5498)

Posted by: Awesome.8762

Awesome.8762

shaden, what are you current in-game settings? I’m referring to things like character limit, and such. This sounds like an out of memory error, which is rather common with Cider due to it emulating 32-bit Windows.

Since actual Macs are in the end normal intel PCs, isn’t it simply possible to install

When I bought GW2 for mac, it did not come with a copy of windows.

WesleySnipes.3917

When I bought GW2 for mac, it did not come with a copy of windows.

Truer words have never been spoken

Posted by: Alahmnat.7398

Alahmnat.7398

To pile on…

I’ve been crashing pretty consistently in HoT maps every 30-40 minutes, regardless of settings, though dropping the character limit to “Lowest” and setting character detail to “Low” helps eek a few more minutes out, and especially helps prevent crashes in the Silverwastes during Vinewrath runs. Most of the time I don’t know what error I’m getting when I crash, because the dialog never fully loads to the forefront. I’ve seen a couple of 000000005 errors and at least one heap=[very large number] message, though.

The crashing alone would be super frustrating, but because event rewards are so tied to map participation, I’ve been getting screwed on loot because I can never stay connected through a full day/night cycle, and my participation resets every time I crash. It seems to be particularly bad in HoT areas, because I played the Mad King’s Labyrinth for hours yesterday without crashing, but as soon as I went back to Verdant Brink, I hit the desktop within the hour yet again. I haven’t even bothered with doing story or venturing beyond Verdant Brink since Saturday morning.

Are there plans in place at ANet to address these out-of-memory errors? I get that 64-bit is the Way of the Future, but since we’re stuck in an emulated 32-bit environment, are we going to get any love, or are we always just going to be screwed going forward as the engine and map teams only worry about 64-bit stability?

Posted by: MinerBob.5312

MinerBob.5312

I used Bootcamp for SWTOR and it was not fun. As the game’s content grew, the need for more disk space grew with it. Bootcamp by itself does not allow you to expand the Windows partition; it is a process of backup, wipe the partition, expand the partition, and restore the data. Not fun. (Either that or buy software that can update the Windows partition.) Loading another full-blown OS on you system is not ideal either. That said, Windows under bootcamp ran pretty nicely.

Posted by: RozMastrongo.4368

RozMastrongo.4368

Can’t get any chars in LA to log in – client just crashes. Have 1 toon in Asura area who can log in for 4 mins then guess what – client crashes!

Crash <—*
OOM: Heap, bytes=61410,
App: Gw2.exe
Pid: 5280
Cmdline:
BaseAddr: 00080000
ProgramId: 101
Build: 54595
When: 2015-10-27T08:02:55Z
Uptime: 0 days 0:02:34
Flags: 0

• System <—*
    Name: DAVIDLAPTOP
    IpAddr: 192.168.1.5
    Processors: 4 [GenuineIntel:6:10:7]
    OSVersion: Windows 6.1 (32 bit)
  • System Memory <—*
    Physical: 852MB/ 3497MB 24%
    Paged: 3701MB/ 6992MB 52%
    Virtual: 150MB/ 2047MB 7%
    Load: 75%
    CommitTotal: 3290MB
    CommitLimit: 6992MB
    CommitPeak: 3320MB
    SystemCache: 1068MB
    HandleCount: 37296
    ProcessCount: 83
    ThreadCount: 1390
  • Process Memory <—*
    Private: 1267MB
    WorkingSet: 1072MB
    PeakWorkingSet: 1072MB
    PageFaults: 3754862
  • Memory Category Usage (Inclusive) <—*
    [Category] [Size(MB)] [Count]
    Root 711.85 956294
    Art Assets 332.45 10194
    Programmer Data 285.59 294891
    VRAM 202.08 17129
    Anim Import Models 184.83 418
    Anim Import Packfile 184.83 418
    Game 117.24 109584
    Content 96.47 37301
    Engine 93.36 148494
    Map Assets 72.11 8127
    Character Models 71.38 1294
    Prop Models 67.52 5628
    Uncategorized 66.58 612989
    Prop Packfile 63.70 946
    Gr 62.17 86798
    Collections 55.01 7144
    Dictionary 53.36 923
    VRAM – Gr Postproc 46.51 17
    Composite Models 46.22 759
    VRAM – Composite Tex 32.44 116
    VRAM – DirectX Geo Buffers 30.56 1520
    Composite Tex Pool 29.22 122
    Composite Tex 29.22 122
    Collide 27.23 38220
  • Memory Category Usage (Exclusive) <—*
    [Category] [Size(MB)] [Count]
    Anim Import Packfile 184.83 418
    Content 96.47 37301
    Uncategorized 66.58 612989
    Prop Packfile 63.70 946
    Dictionary 53.36 923
    VRAM – Gr Postproc 46.51 17
    Gr 38.35 3387
    VRAM – Composite Tex 32.44 116
    VRAM – DirectX Geo Buffers 30.56 1520
    Composite Tex Pool 29.22 122
    Character Packfile 24.87 190
    VRAM – Prop Tex 21.40 1486
    VRAM – DDI Shader 17.48 13127
    Composite Packfile 16.95 553
    Collide Havok 13.37 29770
    Archive 11.23 356
    Collide 10.00 7341
    VRAM – Gr Img 9.52 6
    Text 8.69 825
    Audio FMOD 8.40 1274
    VRAM – Gr Shadow 8.00 1
    VRAM – Character Geo 7.59 579
    Model Granny 7.38 10031
    Audio 6.46 924

[DbgHelp.dll is C:\windows\system32\dbghelp.dll]
[DbgHelp.dll version 6.1.7601.17514 (64/32-bit compatible)]

• ClientContextThreadProc Thread 0xa80 <—*
  • Trace <—*
    Pc:0038d7df Fr:0650f634 Rt:0054aa08 Arg:00000000 00000000 0105f844 0000006e
    Pc:0054aa08 Fr:0650f670 Rt:0054a8d5 Arg:3f7d84d4 7da7fd90 00000001 047fc7fc
    Pc:0054a8d5 Fr:0650f688 Rt:0054cb04 Arg:00000000 047fc790 7da7fd90 047fc610
    Pc:0054cb04 Fr:0650f6a0 Rt:0054c9c4 Arg:047fc610 00000001 00000000 00000000
    Pc:0054c9c4 Fr:0650f6c4 Rt:00549f61 Arg:7dac5c90 007746b0 3c8868d8 04baa010
    Pc:00549f61 Fr:0650f6e0 Rt:0077338a Arg:3c8868d8 0650f82c 017860c8 3fbce05c
    Pc:0077338a Fr:0650f740 Rt:00708119 Arg:04987410 006c70a1 3fbce010 0066a010
    Pc:00708119 Fr:0650f7a4 Rt:00e153dc Arg:0650f82c 00020003 da02f620 002c7800
    Pc:00e153dc Fr:0650f7f4 Rt:0067c087 Arg:090e8084 00000007 00000000 0650f82c
    Pc:0067c087 Fr:0650f83c Rt:0067c24b Arg:0650f868 00680453 00000007 090e8084
    Pc:0067c24b Fr:0650f844 Rt:00680453 Arg:00000007 090e8084 43bfe1b0 0703aa18
    Pc:00680453 Fr:0650f868 Rt:0053ca3b Arg:00000023 04b4d010 090e8074 00000002
    Pc:0053ca3b Fr:0650f908 Rt:0053af7f Arg:04b4d010 00000002 00000023 00000017
    Pc:0053af7f Fr:0650f954 Rt:0053b047 Arg:00000017 090e8074 00000002 00000000
    Pc:0053b047 Fr:0650f9a8 Rt:0053a93d Arg:01ff81f8 00000001 002c789c 855bf872
    Pc:0053a93d Fr:0650fa0c Rt:0053bc32 Arg:e2f0863c 01d1108d f0622f01 00000001
    Pc:0053bc32 Fr:0650fa4c Rt:0053a201 Arg:047f2d30 01ff81f8 0038ee68 00000000
    Pc:0053a201 Fr:0650fa6c Rt:004e09b0 Arg:047f2d30 f0622fe9 00000000 01ff81f8
    Pc:004e09b0 Fr:0650faa4 Rt:004e0ad8 Arg:00000000 0650fabc 761aee6c 01ff81f8
    Pc:004e0ad8 Fr:0650fab0 Rt:761aee6c Arg:01ff81f8 0650fafc 77553ab3 01ff81f8
    Pc:761aee6c Fr:0650fabc Rt:77553ab3 Arg:01ff81f8 71266078 00000000 00000000
    Pc:77553ab3 Fr:0650fafc Rt:77553a86 Arg:004e0a5c 01ff81f8 00000000 00000000
    Pc:77553a86 Fr:0650fb14 Rt:00000000 Arg:004e0a5c 01ff81f8 00000000 00000000
  • Thread registers <—*
    eax=0650f1a8 ebx=0650f5f0 ecx=0105f844 edx=0650f5f0 esi=7619f26a edi=00000000
    eip=0038d7df esp=0650f5cc ebp=0650f634
    cs=001b ss=0023 ds=0023 es=0023 fs=003b gs=0000 efl=00200246

eax-32 0650F188 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000000
eax-16 0650F198 040183e4 0650f1f8 7465812f 0650f1a8
eax 0 0650F1A8 80000003 00000000 00000000 7465812f
eax
16 0650F1B8 00000000 000000b7 7d800000 000000b0
eax+32 0650F1C8 00506cdc 040183e0 7d810714 00000001
eax+48 0650F1D8 040183e4 040183e4 0650f214 040183e0
ebx-32 0650F5D0 0105f844 0000006e 00000000 073c5150
ebx-16 0650F5E0 073c5150 073c5158 00000000 00000001
ebx 0 0650F5F0 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 31343136
ebx
16 0650F600 00000030 0001ac97 0001ac97 0650f634
ebx+32 0650F610 00494505 00000000 0650f668 0650f630
ebx+48 0650F620 0bf4a420 0650f668 073c5158 00000000
ecx-32 0105F824 6f436565 00746e75 705f6d21 69646e65
ecx-16 0105F834 7241676e 2e796172 6e756f43 00292874
ecx 0 0105F844 2e5c2e2e 2e2e5c2e 676e455c 5c656e69
ecx
16 0105F854 74786554 7865545c 63614374 632e6568
ecx+32 0105F864 00007070 61746164 79623e2d 00736574
ecx+48 0105F874 61766e49 2064696c 74786574 72747320
edx-32 0650F5D0 0105f844 0000006e 00000000 073c5150
edx-16 0650F5E0 073c5150 073c5158 00000000 00000001
edx 0 0650F5F0 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 31343136
edx
16 0650F600 00000030 0001ac97 0001ac97 0650f634
edx+32 0650F610 00494505 00000000 0650f668 0650f630
edx+48 0650F620 0bf4a420 0650f668 073c5158 00000000
esi-32 7619F248 90909090 9825ff90 9076161d 90909090
esi-16 7619F258 909005eb ff909090 161c0c25 90909076
esi 0 7619F268 ff8b9090 5dec8b55 909005eb ff909090
esi
16 7619F278 161db025 90909076 186a9090 19f32068
esi+32 7619F288 da7ae876 4d830000 35ffffe4 76226010
esi+48 7619F298 13a015ff f6337616 33fc7589 7d8947ff

• Code <—*
    0038D7BF 806afe00 8d45bc6a 4050e8e2 69ffff83 .j…E.j@P..i…
    0038D7CF c4108d55 bcb90500 00006a00 ff751453 …U……j..u.S
    0038D7DF e83c9300 008b55b4 8b45b88d 5a178b75 .<….U..E..Z..u
    0038D7EF 1883e3f0 8bcb8843 fa8ac32a c2668973 …….C…*.f.s
    0038D7FF f88843fb 0fb6c02b c8897bfc 3bca7414 ..C….+..{.;.t.
    0038D80F 68e50300 00bafc69 fe00b990 6afe00e8 h……i….j…
  • Stack <—*
    0650F5CC 0038d7e4 0105f844 0000006e 00000000 ..8.D…n…….
    0650F5DC 073c5150 073c5150 073c5158 00000000 PQ<.PQ<.XQ<…..
    0650F5EC 00000001 70616548 7962202c 3d736574 ….Heap, bytes=
    0650F5FC 31343136 00000030 0001ac97 0001ac97 61410………..
    0650F60C 0650f634 00494505 00000000 0650f668 4.P..EI…..h.P.
    0650F61C 0650f630 0bf4a420 0650f668 073c5158 0.P. …h.P.XQ<.
    0650F62C 00000000 f0622379 0650f670 0054aa08 ….y#b.p.P…T.
    0650F63C 00000000 00000000 0105f844 0000006e ……..D…n…
    0650F64C 00000086 00000000 00000000 047fc7fc …………….
    0650F65C 047fc818 0650f680 047fc610 0000efe2 ……P………
    0650F66C 3f7d84d0 0650f688 0054a8d5 3f7d84d4 ..}?..P…T…}?
    0650F67C 7da7fd90 00000001 047fc7fc 0650f6a0 …}……….P.
    0650F68C 0054cb04 00000000 047fc790 7da7fd90 ..T…………}
    0650F69C 047fc610 0650f6c4 0054c9c4 047fc610 ……P…T…..
    0650F6AC 00000001 00000000 00000000 7dac5c90 ………….\.}
    0650F6BC 3c8868d8 007746b0 0650f6e0 00549f61 .h.<.Fw…P.a.T.
    0650F6CC 7dac5c90 007746b0 3c8868d8 04baa010 .\.}.Fw..h.<….
    0650F6DC 0178852c 0650f740 0077338a 3c8868d8 ,.×..P..3w..h.< 0650F6EC 0650f82c 017860c8 3fbce05c 0000033e ,.P..`x.\..?>... 0650F6FC ffffffff 00000001 00000000 00000000 ................ 0650F70C 00000000 00000080 0650f734 00022abc ........4.P..*.. 0650F71C 04baa010 35c87ab2 0000033e 35c87ab2 .....z.5>....z.5 0650F72C 0000033e 01788500 00000000 0000019d >.....x......... 0650F73C 0178852c 0650f7a4 00708119 04987410 ,.x...P...p..t.. 0650F74C 006c70a1 3fbce010 0066a010 00e14af7 .pl....?..f..J.. 0650F75C 0650f7b0 0650f810 3fbce010 00000000 ..P...P....?.... 0650F76C 00e16fc7 00000002 0650f810 3fbce010 .o........P....? 0650F77C 00000000 56b23a12 56b23a10 0736f810 .....:.V.:.V..6. 0650F78C 00000002 ffffffff 56b23a12 00000000 .........:.V.... 0650F79C 10862597 0650f7d0 0650f7f4 00e153dc .%....P...P..S.. 0650F7AC 0650f82c 00020003 da02f620 002c7800 ,.P..... ....x,. 0650F7BC 00000007 00e153a8 090e8074 0650f82c .....S..t...,.P. 0650F7CC 0650f87c 00000000 00000000 00000000 |.P............. 0650F7DC 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 ................ 0650F7EC 746568d5 f06222b9 0650f83c 0067c087 .het."b.<.P...g. 0650F7FC 090e8084 00000007 00000000 0650f82c ............,.P. 0650F80C 0067c200 00000000 00000000 00000000 ..g............. 0650F81C 00000000 00000000 00000000 00000001 ................ 0650F82C 00000000 00000000 0650f850 0650f864 ........P.P.d.P. 0650F83C 0650f844 0067c24b 0650f868 00680453 D.P.K.g.h.P.S.h. 0650F84C 00000007 090e8084 43bfe1b0 0703aa18 ...........C.... 0650F85C 00000000 00000005 43bfe190 0650f908 ...........C..P. 0650F86C 0053ca3b 00000023 04b4d010 090e8074 ;.S.#.......t... 0650F87C 00000002 00000023 00000017 0650f8a0 ....#.........P. 0650F88C 0650f8a8 00000000 00000023 090e8074 ..P.....#...t... 0650F89C 0000000c 00000000 00000001 00000000 ................ 0650F8AC 04b4d264 00000001 04b4d010 0053ca92 d.............S. 0650F8BC 0703aa24 04aa2240 00000010 0650f8e0 $..."……..P.
    0650F8CC 0650f8e8 04b4d458 00000001 0650f9f8 ..P.X………P.
    0650F8DC 0200da30 00000000 00000000 00000000 0……………
    0650F8EC 04b4d044 00000001 744c5cc0 8384861e D……..\Lt….
    0650F8FC 04b4d048 04b4d03d f0622c45 0650f954 H…=…E,b.T.P.
    0650F90C 0053af7f 04b4d010 00000002 00000023 ..S………#…
    0650F91C 00000017 090e8074 00000000 04b4d010 ….t………..
    0650F92C 00000009 00000000 04b4d010 00000023 …………#…
    0650F93C 00000000 0053d83d 0000186f 0053d858 ….=.S.o…X.S.
    0650F94C 04b4d010 f0622c19 0650f9a8 0053b047 …..,b…P.G.S.
    0650F95C 00000017 090e8074 00000002 00000000 ….t………..
    0650F96C 00000001 04b4d010 002c789c 00000001 ………x,…..
    0650F97C 04b4d358 00000000 090e8010 090e8010 X……………
    0650F98C 00000001 04b4d360 04b4d34d 00000023 ….`…M…#…
    0650F99C 00000017 00000001 00000002 0650fa0c …………..P.
    0650F9AC 0053a93d 01ff81f8 00000001 002c789c =.S……….x,.
    0650F9BC 855bf872 00000001 00000000 775358bc r.[……….XSw
  • Error Logs <—*
    Failed to create THIRDPARTYSOFTWAREREADME.txt(4)
    Texture missing mip chain: 0×0f8c78
    Debug token ‘0×266fa’: Lightning ran out of space for new bolts.
    Texture ‘0×03539b’ dimensions too small
    Loading ‘0×03539b’ texture failed
    Model ‘0×123674’: Permutation ‘boworange’ not found, auto selecting permutation
  • DirectX Device Info <—*
    VendorId = 0×8086
    DeviceId = 0×0116
    Version = 9.17.0010.4229
    Description = Intel® HD Graphics 3000
    Compat = 0×00000040
    VidMem = 1556 MB