GW2 Key Generator Site

GW2 Key Generator Site

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Tiriyon.8735

Tiriyon.8735

I’ve just stumbles upon this video in youtube showing a working guild wars 2 key generator.

[[REMOVED LINK]]

I’m against any thievery, well only maybe from the ones I love

(edited by Moderator)

GW2 Key Generator Site

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Feel free to submit a ticket, but never, ever post a link to a cheat or exploit site! Alternately, you can write Exploits@Arena.Net.

Thanks for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

GW2 Key Generator Site

Posted by: Tiriyon.8735

Tiriyon.8735

Thanks and sorry for that was just trying to help out!

GW2 Key Generator Site

Posted by: The Scarlet Raven.5416

The Scarlet Raven.5416

I doubt it was real working key generator anyways. 99% of those youtube videos are just scams that try to get gullible kids to download trojans.

After all you’re not gonna create a video and ask folks to download your virus are you? No, you’ll call it something like a “Super Awesome Key/Gold/Pin Generators!!!”

GW2 Key Generator Site

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I doubt it was real working key generator anyways. 99% of those youtube videos are just scams that try to get gullible kids to download trojans.

After all you’re not gonna create a video and ask folks to download your virus are you? No, you’ll call it something like a “Super Awesome Key/Gold/Pin Generators!!!”

I’ve never seen an actual GW or GW2 “key generator” yet. They are ALL keyloggers or other forms of malware designed to steal your account. Every. Single. One.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

GW2 Key Generator Site

Posted by: Faelun.7563

Faelun.7563

I’ve never seen an actual “key generator” yet. They are ALL keyloggers or other forms of malware designed to steal your account. Every. Single. One.

Are you talking about for GW2 specifically? Because they certainly do exist for other games, or did in the early days of cd keys

GW2 Key Generator Site

Previous

Gaile Gray

I’ve never seen an actual “key generator” yet. They are ALL keyloggers or other forms of malware designed to steal your account. Every. Single. One.

Are you talking about for GW2 specifically? Because they certainly do exist for other games, or did in the early days of cd keys

Yes, for GW or GW2. Thanks for pointing that out; I’ve updated my comment to reflect that stipulation.

Incidentally, the team is aware of this alleged “key generator” just as they are aware of others. We don’t care if it says “100% working” all it’s “working” at is stealing the account of someone who tries to use it.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet