GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

This new thread is intended for you to use to follow up on support issues that have been filed with support but have not been resolved in three days or more. This thread may also be used when you have questions about the resolution of a ticket, although please keep in mind that agents use care in responding and it’s very seldom that an appeal here will result in a different outcome.

Please allow the team time to resolve issues before posting here, so don’t submit a ticket and post, but rather follow-up if the ticket needs a review after it’s been in the queues for three days or more.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update 20 February 2014

345977 – Resolved
309654 – Agent is reviewing for a final time.
363481 – In process
358835 – Please ask your friend to update Ticket 352417 with any additional information. The duplicate tickets caused confusion, so he needs to let the agents know he still needs help.
352966 – Under review
361874 – Under review
364408 – Under review

Please note that some issues are taking longer than three days. We are doing our best to reduce turn-around time, but ask that you please be patient for those issues that require extra investigation or review. Thank you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

Gaile,

I sent in a ticket request: 373146. It was forwarded to the Game Support department, and I didn’t get a response yet. Can I please have this ticket queued up for a review? Thanks in advance!

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

Posted by: Fashion Palace Hall.8213

Fashion Palace Hall.8213

hello Gaile Gray
my friend Ticket #356069
Been more than 8 Days.
thanks help it
I miss him and he hopes to play together.

Posted by: Striden.4806

Striden.4806

Good afternoon Gaile Gray
I’m posting this on behalf of my friend. His account was terminated because he was accused of bottling, it has been about 3 days now, and still unresolved. He really misses the game and wants to come back, and we also miss him too.

Thanks again!

Ticket: 371061
Name: Trozen.8293

Posted by: hdinh.8091

hdinh.8091

Hi Gaile, I jut finished world completion, just 3 days ago, but i did not recieve my gift of exploration, it is the last thing i need for my legendary, and i would appreciate it if ANet can get back to me, for this issue -.-

Ticket #: 376803

- Thanxs

Sylvari Engineer
Viennotair/ Sar (r’s x 9)

Posted by: Tinkywinky.7861

Tinkywinky.7861

Hi Gaile Gray,
My friend’s Ticket #364986
Name: Snir.7089

Been more than 5 Days.

Thanks a lot!

Posted by: Leronas.2049

Leronas.2049

Hello,

Last ticket – #164768 (2 months ago)

Thanks in advance.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 21 February 2014

373146 – Resolved
376803 – This is a known issue. Please check the post in the Bugs Forum for info. Each case will be reviewed.
164768 – Agent responded 12/16. If that did not help, or if you need that response sent again, please create a follow-up by responding to any e-mail about this ticket.
364986 – Final answer: This account was used for disallowed activity and will not be reinstated.
309654 – Final answer: This account was used for disallowed activity and will not be reinstated.
356069 – Final answer: This account was used for disallowed activity and will not be reinstated.
352966 – Under review
361874 – Under review
371061 – Under review
356069 – Under review

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I am still looking into those items under review. Will update if I get more info today.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: shrach.2587

shrach.2587

Ticket #362553 for user hobb.4753 has not been replied to in 5 days now. Thanks.

Posted by: Fallenwulf.3571

Fallenwulf.3571

Still waiting on a response to ticket # 378007 ref the trading post. Thank you in advance.

Posted by: nsurgnie.2630

nsurgnie.2630

The following is from : Zacharius.6547

“I’ve been pending a review for a week now for a permanent termination for “botting, macroing, or extended unattended gameplay” after going on a 8+ hour marathon last week during a bout of insomnia. I have a ticket (#364871) open, but haven’t heard a response since Sunday that they were escalating for review. I was in the middle of playing when the game client suddenly crashed for the 5th time that night, and went to bed. The next day I was unable to log in."

Can you please review the open ticket #364871? Thank you.

Posted by: cortex.8306

cortex.8306

ticket #375362 sent in PM before because I didn’t know about this topic Sowy
been 4 days.

Posted by: Zyyzx.8437

Zyyzx.8437

Update 20 February 2014
358835 – Please ask your friend to update Ticket 352417 with any additional information. The duplicate tickets caused confusion, so he needs to let the agents know he still needs help.

Thank you, Gaile. He updated the ticket. Below is his response in case it needs to be seen here as well:

Ticket 352417

Per Gail Grays request I will try to recap what Occurred on 2/11/2014.

I had been on the night before and just got my home sprocket source (don’t recall which character I was using . . I have 4 Lvl 80 characters). I worked all day on 2/11 and did not get home until after 6PM. Did not try to log in until after Dinner. I cannot recall if I restarted my home router (possibly). I then tried to log into the game because I saw several friends were already in (we use Ventrillo). I believe I may have typo’d my password a couple of times in my rush because I got failure messages. The third time I was very careful in typing and then I got the account terminated message . . which I am attaching again.

Kind of unsure of what other information you want . . . that was not provided in the creation of the ticket.
I have 4 characters . . don’t exactly recall the names but I believe some are Kamikazze, Coltrata, and Risenwyn.

I have not, do not, bot hack or cheat in these games. If you suspect something like this has occurred, then possibly it was hacking . . . . and then not my fault! Some sort of recovery should happen. My password would be rated as HARD. But I have not received anything back stating what I have been suspected of (specifically). Only had serviced turned off. And in a manner that makes it impossible to start any sort of dialog about the issue.

Honestly . . I work in IT at a University and am an Engineer by training . . .I would be fired with customer support like this. I truly hope my opinion will be changed by some future actions on your part.

Again . . Please contact me if you need more information. I am willing to give it if I know what you want.

We appreciate your help, Gaile. Most of the frustration came from the automated messages and confusing. At least hearing from someone on the forums regarding the issue is what’s keeping us patient.

Posted by: margene.9270

margene.9270

My husband tried to log in last weekend and it gave him an error. He attempted to log in multiple times and after about the third time it gave him a ban notice for botting/third party program use. He’s submitted a ticket same day and has yet to receive anything other than the generic auto response. Can this ticket be put up for review. He has been unable to play since last Friday.

Ticket # – 363549 – Account Ban notice – 2/15/14
Ticket # – 365046 – Unable to log in – 2/15/14
Ticket# – 371205 – Unable to log in – 2/17/14

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

My husband tried to log in last weekend and it gave him an error. He attempted to log in multiple times and after about the third time it gave him a ban notice for botting/third party program use. He’s submitted a ticket same day and has yet to receive anything other than the generic auto response. Can this ticket be put up for review. He has been unable to play since last Friday.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Duplicate-Tickets-Please-Think-Twice/first#post3501088

Posted by: margene.9270

margene.9270

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Duplicate-Tickets-Please-Think-Twice/first#post3501088

It’s been more than 5 days since the last auto response, which is why I am here now.

Posted by: makerofthings.4520

makerofthings.4520

Posting for my friend.

Ticket #372617

5 days since ticket was submitted, awaiting a reply.

Thanks

Posted by: Lonely Hermit.1967

Lonely Hermit.1967

Ticket # 360490 – it was 5 days untill first respond and it is again 4 days without respond… I am waiting for solving my ticket already 9 days…

Posted by: Zyyzx.8437

Zyyzx.8437

This is similar to what happened to our guild mate. Right after the third unsuccessful log-in attempt he got the automated ban notice for botting / using third party programs and that the account has been terminated.

He attempted to log-in after the servers were being attacked / down around 11-Feb-2014. It’s nice to know someone else has the same problem. Perhaps an error on their bot purge?

Posted by: Tettlon.9473

Tettlon.9473

Ticket #382177

It’s been 3 days since I submitted a ticket and I haven’t heard anything back yet. It’s been several months since I’ve played and my level 80 Elementalist is stuck inside the Crown Pavilion. When I try to log in the game crashes to desktop. All other characters not in the Crown Pavilion are able to log in just fine. Thank you for any help you are able to give me.

(edited by Tettlon.9473)

Posted by: Ozma IX.5803

Ozma IX.5803

I submitted a ticket regarding a gem purchase, #382623. Last I heard was 4 days ago when it was transferred over to the Game Support team. Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Kamikaze.4896

Kamikaze.4896

Thank You Gail and Nalu! My account from ticket #352417 has been reactivated and all my gear is there. Wish I knew what the heck happened! The tone of the email was “it was my fault” . . . but I was just trying to log in. A bit over-reactive IMO. That said . . . I still want to thank the support teams for their efforts in finally getting this resolved.

________
Kamikaze

Posted by: Eucliwood.5081

Eucliwood.5081

Hey,
My account is your closed, so I can only use the friend’s account.
Ticket # 384671 jack lin.1296
Who authorized you to ban your customer without any evidence and no reason.
I spent the money for your game, you have to give me an explanation, cannot provide any evidence in the case of the accused me of gold selling , then close my account!
What time I sold gold or items, who am I had the transaction? In the last three months I just sent Eucliwood 232 quartz, this time only once.

Posted by: Gavin.8469

Gavin.8469

hello support,
this is my ticket number 380863,i have waited some days,my account has actaully been hacked,i have sent you the screenshot,i really need your help,can you restore my account please?i haven’t play GW2 for serious days for this issue.thanks.

Posted by: zetsubou.6347

zetsubou.6347

Hello Gaile,
Ticket# 375006
Posting for a friend since he is unable to access the forums.
Support sent him an email 3 days ago saying that they would issue a new serial key to his account after confirming with an email. He sent a confirmation email 3 days ago with no response so far. Thank you.

Posted by: Cynic.9327

Cynic.9327

Greetings ! I sent in a ticket 2 and a half days ago ( when I go to bed soon it’ll be 3 days so I’m posting it now and by the time you read this it should of been 3 days :P ) and not a single reply on my ticket yet.

Number :

My issue : I can’t mail some of the mats and runes I need from my alt account which was made 17 days ago to my main account, and would like the restrictions to be lifted, or if that’s impossible to have the mats listed in the ticket transfered from my alt account to my main account so I can sell them and buy the new Zodiac Armor for my Thief. Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Devildoc.6721

Devildoc.6721

I haven’t gotten a reply on #345799 for 4 days now. I’ve been waiting on an account restoration hopefully before the watchwork mining pick is no longer available (under 12 hours from now) as I bought one on the day my account would be restored to, but the restoration might take place before the purchase happened.

Zapp – 80 Asura Afromancer

Posted by: Aotebab.9326

Aotebab.9326

Hello, I’m posting for a follow-up on ticket #383938. So far, I’ve only received two automated emails (one confirming ticket creation and another assuring me I’m in queue). Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Zalbar.2541

Zalbar.2541

Ticket #383599
I submitted a ticket about 4 days ago concerning my account transfer to a new server. I some how ended up on a different server than the one I intended to transfer to. So far I have only received the automated response emails.

Posted by: Treble.1563

Treble.1563

Ticket #385976

Been up since Friday. Account transferred to the wrong server, 1800 gems wasted. Only automated response so far.

S U M E T A L [ Warrior ][ S/Wh + Ham ][ Zerg Shout Support ]
M O A M E T A L [ Necromancer ][ Staff + D/F ][ Power DS/Wells ]
Y U I M E T A L [ Engineer ][ 3kit P/S ][ Havoc Roam ]

Posted by: Kevbazz.5870

Kevbazz.5870

Ticket#380239
Been 5 days or so now.

Posted by: Silvercyclone.1462

Silvercyclone.1462

Can you check on ticket #368964 plz?

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

It’s been more than 5 days since the last auto response, which is why I am here now.

The point that Ic is kindly trying to make is not that you’re here now, nor that your husband has waited several days. Surely we do understand both those things. But the fact that he has submitted repeated tickets is part of the reason for the delay in response and we ask that he not do that any further, but update the first ticket only. That is an important message that all forum members should heed.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 25 February 2014

345799 – Resolved
352417 – Resolved
352417 – Resolved – thanks for your kind post!
360490 – Resolved
364408 – Resolved
375006 – Resolved
378007 – Resolved
382623 – Resolved
382896 – Resolved
383599 – Resolved
385976 – Resolved
380239 – Resolved. Duplicate of 379983. Please do not submit duplicate tickets.
382177 – Known issue, and we’re sorry for your inconvenience. It is on the list to be fixed as soon as possible.
368964 – Answered Friday.
390251 – Answered today
379701 – Answered yesterday.
362553 – Under review. These investigations are somewhat backed up and will take a few more days.
363549 – Under review. Please do not make duplicate tickets This will be responded to as soon as possible, but duplicates do create delays.
364871 – Under review. These investigations are somewhat backed up and will take a few more days.
372617 – Under review. These investigations are somewhat backed up and will take a few more days.
375362 – Under review. Please no not submit duplicate tickets. These investigations are somewhat backed up and will take a few more days.
380863 – Under another review
383938 – Under review
384671 – Final Answer: The account will remain closed. Do not access other player’s account to submit appeals as you put their account in jeopardy of termination as well.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

The point that Ic is kindly trying to make is not that you’re here now, nor that your husband has waited several days. Surely we do understand both those things. But the fact that he has submitted repeated tickets is part of the reason for the delay in response and we ask that he not do that any further, but update the first ticket only. That is an important message that all forum members should heed.

Thank you, Gaile. =)

Posted by: hypernova.3625

hypernova.3625

hi guys really need this sorted

Ticket#391584

Posted by: CoolBeans.5823

CoolBeans.5823

Ticket #387449 really need an answer :\

Posted by: Kevbazz.5870

Kevbazz.5870

Ticket#380239
Been 5 days or so now.

This is not a duplicate, my first ticket was about not being able to remember my password and my serial not working, this one was about my account being terminated. they were even categorized differently, one being login problem and this one being about being hacked.

Posted by: Maniac Magee.2643

Maniac Magee.2643

Posting for a friend (Smashington.4309) whose account has been perma-banned and cannot post himself.

He submitted an appeal support ticket #369928. Received an answer stating his case required more investigation and was being escalating for further assistance. After several days of no further reply he submitted a second appeal support ticket #386569. He now understands this was not helpful, and apologizes but would very much like his case looked into.

The message he gets says it was banned “due to botting, extended un-attended play, using macros, or similar behavior.” I play with him often in the same room and he does none of these things it must be some mistake.

Thank you at ArenaNet for your time and your game.

(edited by Maniac Magee.2643)

Posted by: cortex.8306

cortex.8306

Update: 25 February 2014

375362 – Under review. Please no not submit duplicate tickets. These investigations are somewhat backed up and will take a few more days.

Thanks for the update Gaile and I apologize for the duplicate >.< the phishing email i got a few days after made me freak out thats all( ill be waiting from now on for the response

Posted by: Aotebab.9326

Aotebab.9326

Ticket #383938 has been resolved. Please pass along my sincere thanks to the GMs for their assistance.

Posted by: Volti.7623

Volti.7623

I submitted a ticked a week ago and still haven’t heard back. my ticket number is 379344

Posted by: Chasind.3128

Chasind.3128

Hello!
My ticket has been in queue for over 5 days.
My Ticket # 379701

(edited by Chasind.3128)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 26 February 2014

362553 – Resolved.
363549 – Resolved.
364871 – Resolved.
380239 – Resolved.
383938 – Resolved.
375362 – Resolved.
372617 – Still under review, with apologies for the delay.
380863 – Still under review, with apologies for the delay.
379344 – Answered 20 February. Duplicate of 311950. We cannot support accounts that are in any way transferred to another person.
379701 – Answered Monday.
387449 – Answered today. Please try another name; we do not know why the name is unavailable, but we cannot enable it for you. Sorry!
369928 – Under review. Duplicate ticket 386569.
391584 – Under review. Duplicate of 390239 and 390069. Please ask him to not submit any additional tickets on this matter

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: chuan.7321

chuan.7321

Hi,

I was wondering what is the status of my request: 381111
Submitted a week ago. Have got one email apologizing for the delay and another email telling me to check the forums with no specific link.

Thanks!

Posted by: Striden.4806

Striden.4806

Hello Gaile
Its been 9 days and my friends status is still under review. His account has over 11k achievement points, he does his daily everyday, but all of a sudden he was accused of Botting and his account is terminated.

Please help him and thank you for all your hard work

Ticket: 371061

Posted by: simonas.9037

simonas.9037

Hello, i recieved message that im in awaiting queue and agent will contact me soon. I waiting for 1 day already but still nobody helping me. Please look into it. I really need help.
Ticket 396319

Posted by: Ophyrs.5984

Ophyrs.5984

account was unfairlyand incorrectly suspended permanently- contact support. – 10 hours after the game was bought.
char name was saara gungnir -acc name whoopitaow

Support Ticket sent asking why this mixup happened and when it would be unbanned due to this error.

Support replied with a full refund, no mention of why the account was banned or if it would be unbanned(or that an error had occured)

messaged support: why did this happen this is not what i asked for at all.
SUPPORT replied: “suspicious account”

Tried to buy AGAIN with 2 different visa cards, one of which previously worked.
cards been blocked.
emailed support: this was done in error and they have been unblocked.
tried to purchase the game again today with the original card. card blocked.

this is absolute ridiculous, and i am aloud to be mad about it.