in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Update: 27 February 2014

371061 – Resolved.
396319 – Please respond to the request (sent today) so that an agent can review the additional info required. Thanks.
381111 – Known issue, and we’re sorry for your inconvenience. It is on the list to be fixed as soon as possible.
398053 – Resolved. According to your update in your ticket, which was several hours before your post in this thread, you’ve decided not to purchase GW2. If you change your mind, simply update your ticket and our agents will help you purchase the game. We are sorry for the difficulties you experienced.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

Posted by: Ophyrs.5984

Ophyrs.5984

indeed gaile, my girlfriend was heartbroken that such a storm happened to her, and i convinced her to try one last time today, adamant about this game and it being worth a try, i even went to use my personal card, considering the email the support staff sent had said that the cards being marked as fraudulent/suspicious was invalid and had been fixed.

But it wasn’t

(edited by Ophyrs.5984)

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

indeed gaile, my girlfriend was heartbroken that such a storm happened to her, and i convinced her to try one last time today, adamant about this game and it being worth a try, i even went to use my personal card, considering the email the support staff sent had said that the cards being marked as fraudulent/suspicious was invalid and had been fixed.

But it wasn’t

I am very sorry. These issues are so often completely outside our control but it’s encouraging that often we can make it work. I see the agent assured you that if you do decide to purchase, the account will be there waiting for your girlfriend. Also, a purchase through a local shop (if possible for you) would get this resolved with a simply update to your ticket asking to add the retail code. Again, I’m sorry for this and each time this happens, we do our best to try to right this for the customer!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Ophyrs.5984

Ophyrs.5984

so is my card permanently blocked then?, that and my girlfriends? – just to clarify

and i’m not sure about buying physical copies gaile, due to a case of australianitis
https://ebgames.com.au/pc-140036-Guild-Wars-2-PC , the regular copy of the game is 20$ more than it is anywhere else, and other australian retailers match that price.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

so is my card permanently blocked then?, that and my girlfriends? – just to clarify

and i’m not sure about buying physical copies gaile, due to a case of australianitis
https://ebgames.com.au/pc-140036-Guild-Wars-2-PC , the regular copy of the game is 20$ more than it is anywhere else, and other australian retailers match that price.

I’m sorry that I don’t know the answer about the card or cards. I think that the agent who is communicating with you via the ticket would be able to look into that for you. Sometimes the issue comes from the bank or credit card issuing company. Sometimes it comes from our billing provider. And often, if the customer calls the bank and say “Look, I had this problem and I want you to make sure that I can use your card to purchase from ArenaNet” the bank/CC company can make it so.

I want to hasten to add that I am not a member of the Purchase and Billing Team, and I’m not at all savvy about all the different elements of credit cards. I know that every entity involved has to take care because CC fraud is so high. I also have observed that sometimes, communicating directly with the CC provider can help. But again, the agents can (and will be happy to) tell you more. I do wish you luck — we’d love to welcome your girlfriend to our game!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Caro.2730

Caro.2730

Hello.

I would like to ask about ticket 398478. My dearheart sent it 3 days ago and there is still no response. We all miss him in the game very much and we’d like to know, where to go from here. I would really appreciate a quick response.

Posted by: iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.6789

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.6789

Hello G M
my friend request received: 397898
No reply has been more than three days.
request help
thanks

Posted by: Asazi.7561

Asazi.7561

I think this is the right place to post, but I’m not completely positive.
My ticket is 349042 and I have been waiting 9 days for a response (12 days since I first got a response).

Posted by: Ryoshi.4827

Ryoshi.4827

405837 – account has been hacked and compromised.

I had submitted this request 3 days ago, as my account was being hacked and all my stuff sold. Will appreciate if the support team can get a thorough check and regain my stuff?

Thank you,
Regards

Posted by: Gryphon.7058

Gryphon.7058

Ticket #404809

Has been 5 days.

User ID: Baughy.6971

Posted by: mojo.8346

mojo.8346

403427 account was hacked and restored to me, however I’ve been wIting 4 days now for the character and items to be restored

I did stupidly make another ticket which I apologise for

Posted by: undead cat.3481

undead cat.3481

ticket: 373786 (11 days old) & ticket 408779 (4 days old)

Very worried

thanks

Posted by: simonas.9037

simonas.9037

Ticket 396319
Recieved letter that is reviewing and resolution will be given as soon as possible. But that was 4 days ago. Im very worrying because its not traditional issue.

Posted by: hypernova.3625

hypernova.3625

390069 any news guys been a while just trying to change the linked account

Posted by: Shizaa.4836

Shizaa.4836

Ticket 405323 (5 days old).

I’m writing from my cousin account, because mine is stolen so I can’t write from there.
It’s very important ticket, and I’m very worried what’s going on. I got one answer from support (Talon), but after all he didn’t help me, because I didn’t get reply after I wrote to him with informations that he needed.

Would be nice to get any good news from you.

Best Regards,
Thank you.

Posted by: Grumpy.6027

Grumpy.6027

Ticket number: 417265
I am writing this because I accidentally transferred to another and someone got back to me, saying it was being transferred to the Support Department for assistance and I have not heard anything. I ave alot of real life friends that play on the server I left and I would like to know if I could get transferred back please. Thank you guys for your time.

Posted by: Volti.7623

Volti.7623

my ticket number is 404710. I’ve been trying to get help for two weeks now and you haven’t even had the decency to respond to my ticket.

Posted by: Matrix savior.9275

Matrix savior.9275

I submitted a ticket request last Wednesday for ticket #401440 and still no response. It is a super easy fix so I was wondering what was happening with it. Send me my missing Gifts of Exploration and problem solved. Thanks…

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 4 March 2014

401897 – Resolved. Duplicate 418110.
417265 – Resolved
403427 – Resolved
405837 – Resolved
417265 – Resolved. Duplicate of 417098.
349042 – Response sent to you 19 February.
397898 – Final answer (in 356069): The account was closed for exploiting the game and will not be reopened. Please do not create additional tickets on this matter.
373786 – Final Answer: We cannot help you because you do not own this account. Do not create any additional tickets
404710 – From what I can see, your ticket is 6 days old (not two weeks) and an agent responded as recently as yesterday. Using the info you provided yesterday, this will be resolved as soon as possible.
390069 – GW issue — under review
404809 – Password was reset last Wednesday, if you did not get the mail, please contact support via a different e-mail account and reference your ticket number.
401440 – Please review this post: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/100-Map-Completion-and-no-gift/page/2#post3715144
396319 – Under review
396319 – Under review
405323 – Under review due to disputed ownership.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Asazi.7561

Asazi.7561

349042 – I replied on February 20th. I did not close it and was not told support had closed it, so I want a response. If support did not get my reply, I’ll send it again.

It has now been 12 days, nearly two weeks, that I’ve been waiting.

Posted by: Gray Cai.4172

Gray Cai.4172

hi GM,
My friend’s account was blocked, we submit a request and get the ticket number 408291, we just receive a mail inform your agent will fully review the issue, and somebody will do some additional investigatiion. That’s all !
Would you mind check it for me? Waiting for your reply.
Your Regards
Gray Cai

Posted by: Raffy.5719

Raffy.5719

Hey there!

412579 – I submitted this ticket on 3/1 and haven’t heard back yet. Thanks for your help. Cheers!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 5 March 2014

412579 – Resolved
349042 – Resolved. The response sent to you on February 20th was correct: the item will not be replaced.
408291 – Final answer: The account will not be reinstated because it was in breach of the User Agreement.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

(edited by Gaile Gray.6029)

Posted by: QuantumPangolin.5167

QuantumPangolin.5167

I’ve been trying to get this past the automated responses for nearly a month now.
Ticket #426679

Posted by: ozaki MAKIcon.6853

ozaki MAKIcon.6853

ticket #405954
—————————————————————————————————————————————————-
GM Shaolin ShadowBoxing (Guild Wars 2 Support)

Mar 03 03:51

Hello Chin-Wei,

Thank you for contacting the Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

I’ve started looking into this request, but using our game logs and records, I have not been able to determine exactly which one of your characters completed 100% of the World Map. Please reply and let me know the name of the character in question. After receiving your response, I’ll complete my investigation and get back to you as quickly as possible with more information.

Regards,

GM Shaolin ShadowBoxing
Guild Wars 2 Support Team
http://support.guildwars2.com/
—————————————————————————————————————————————————-

I’ve reply this mail since March 3rd,
GM told my map haven’t completed and I reply mail with some photos to cofirm.
Then no response to me…
Character name : Ozakimakicon
Account ID : ozaki MAKIcon.6853

I upload a screenshot to you to confirm my map has completed.

Attachments:

(edited by ozaki MAKIcon.6853)

Posted by: Nektera.9425

Nektera.9425

ticket 418043. no respond for 3 days.
title : i did not get Gift of exploration for 100% completion

i already do my 100% world map completion. full with all vista, poi, skill point, hearts, and waypoint. you can see my poi, vista, skill point, hearts, and wp in my screenshot (upleft corner)

but i do not get gift of exploration. i already do individual troubleshooting recommended by forum. but i can’t resolve it.

this is my first character and i never done map completion before. this is my first character to do 100% world map completion.

Attachments:

Posted by: Shizaa.4836

Shizaa.4836

Ticket 405323 – no respond for 7 days. It had to be reviewd, but still it’s not. Someone is playing on my account, and I can’t play, because I have no reply from support. Please check it, and find out what’s going on.

Thank you,
Best Regards.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

I’ve been trying to get this past the automated responses for nearly a month now.
Ticket #426679

You have not been receiving automatic responses. Every response has come from an agent (other than the first automatic “We got your ticket” response.) You have submitted four tickets about this matter, and each time an agent has given you an answer and has explained the policy related to your request. If they use similar phrasing, that’s to be expected, as they are explaining policy and responding to multiple tickets related to the same request.

An agent will review this because I noted you added a new element to your request that I want to have looked at, but be assured that each answer is from a human being, and is chosen with care.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Important Note: We still are working on the World Complete issue. As our updates have stated — in the forum thread on the subject and in the tickets themselves — this issue is taking longer to resolve but agents are on the case, and this will be sorted out as soon as possible.

Please do not post tickets about the World Complete issue in this thread. They will be addressed and each ticket responded to individually through the system.

Thank you for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: mike.6910

mike.6910

Ticket 336696 please. Last reply was Feb 17!

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 6 March 2014

405954 – World Complete Issue. Will be addressed soon and responded to in the ticket.
405954 – World Complete Issue. Will be addressed soon and responded to in the ticket.
287104 – Agent is reviewing.
405323 – I note you have three tickets about hacking incidents, and you mention your e-mail was hacked. An agent will try to help but please be aware that we cannot continue to service account that are repeatedly compromised.
336696 – As previously explained, this is a known issue. I’ll see if there’s anything new to report.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: ChaoticTator.3729

ChaoticTator.3729

hello, I know it hasn’t been 3 days but this is insane. im not going to put the details of my problem for everyone to see. BUT I will be asking for a refund if this isn’t fixed.

Reference code: 430413

Posted by: bidone.2870

bidone.2870

I’m posting this on behalf of my friend. His account was terminated because he was accused of bottling, it has been about 4 days now, and still unresolved.

Ticket 418385

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

hello, I know it hasn’t been 3 days…

That’s right. The ticket is barely 24 hours old and that’s not what this thread is here to address. I’m sorry you’re having to wait — truly I am. But we can’t “jump the queue” because someone posted in the forums, so please, allow time for the team to help you!

Thanks for understanding.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 7 March 2014

418385 – Resolved
430413 – Please allow time for the team to help you.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: faldrin.6179

faldrin.6179

My other account’s ticket # 420678

The ticket has been in place since the 3rd of March. No answer has been given yet.

Account was suspended out of no where without any explanation as to why.

Posted by: ChaoticTator.3729

ChaoticTator.3729

428026 brothers ticket number. Sorry for my other post since that one hasn’t been three days I should of waited. But any who this is my brothers ticket it is the same problem that my ticket has. This ticket has been three days.

Also would like to know if there is a way to merge the two tickets? And since we both made a ticket about the same problem for the same problem does that delay it?

Thanks for the time

Posted by: geekorama.2486

geekorama.2486

427982 3rd Attempt, no response at all
429867 – 2nd Attempt, no response at all
436746 – 1st Attempt, ignored after several responses

I have found all the information that was required of me, but I still keep getting errors when logging in. This is very frustrating.

Posted by: SenWorth.3467

SenWorth.3467

425247:Account Termination?
Hello, I am posting for my husband whose account was terminated on March 5th for apparent botting/macroing/etc. It was escalated on March 6th (3 days ago) but nothing has been communicated since then. My husband would like very much to settle the issue (and so would I, so we can play together again!), and he is hoping someone can contact him quickly about it. Thank you in advance for your help!

Posted by: clone wars.9568

clone wars.9568

Hi can i get a review of my ticket Please.

Ticket: 412734

Posted by: SkyFire.1238

SkyFire.1238

Ticket number 434743

bought Flame kissed skin and staff skin (atm idk name) which i thought was like heroic edition skin reward . I put skin on lvl 1 eleamentalist starter cloth armor which i deleted shirt trying to take it off. (Im 2 weeks new to game still learning everything) . I have sent pix shown armor skins and purchase history but support says they cant find resent purchase to allow for refund of gems . I just bought items late Friday night (3/7/14) (PST) and after about 1hr tryin to find out what happen i did send request of refund credit or gems.

Plz Help!!!

Posted by: Overem.3590

Overem.3590

Ticket number 432165

I got suspended account, but have no idea for what. Please for fast review.

Thank you,
Best Regards.

Posted by: Captain Ajua.1054

Captain Ajua.1054

Not looking to have my ticket bumped up past those prior, just wondering if you could let me know if it’s being looked at or not:

435315:I’ve been hacked

Thanks,

CA

Posted by: kathairein.2906

kathairein.2906

Hello,

My friend submitted the ticket #433705 more than 3 days ago and hasn’t received a reply yet.

Thank you!

Posted by: KiP.5473

KiP.5473

Hello,

My friend submitted a ticket on Friday, still hasn’t had a reply could you look into it?

ticket number, 432947

“Haven’t played Guild Wars 2 since release, I have forgotten my password and would like a reset link I have all the information requested.”

he does not however know a character name so he cannot use the automated system.

Thanks,

KiP

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Hello ,

My friends account has been under review for over 72 hours. Email was hacked and account was to.

The number is 422270. Can you please assist ?

Thank you.

Obs®

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 11 March 2014

420678 – Resolved
428026 – Resolved
427982 – Resolved. Duplicate of 429867 and 436746. Duplicate tickets create delays.
425247 – Resolved.
405252 – Resolved.
434743 – Resolved.
412734 – Resolved. Final answer sent in ticket.
432165 – Resolved. Duplicate of 287104.
432947 – Still under review.
433705 – Still under review
435315 – In the restoration queue — this may take a couple more days.
422270 – Account ownership is in dispute. Please ask your friend to be patient, as these cases take extra time.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: clone wars.9568

clone wars.9568

412734 – Resolved. Final answer sent in ticket.?

Gaile I’ve not received anything in the mail from Anet, apart from a survey.

“This survey e-mail is intended only to provide feedback on your customer support experience. A response here will not update your ticket.”

Is this the final response or am i missing something? Also i checked spam folder etc and theres nothing there from support as well.

Thanks.

Posted by: KingdomLenoil.1526

KingdomLenoil.1526

Hello Support staff, Gaile Gray,

My account name is Sexyboy.6274.
It has past 4 days, I barely got a proper reply..
I’ve sent tickets:
434963: Guild wars 2 account terminated
442664: Still no reply after 48 hours &
441033: Account compromised

I’ve explained that I’ve not violated any User Agreement and Rules of conduct and also showed some evidence that my authorization email is stating other country when I was trying to log in. Here’s another the issue, I received an “Authorize log-in attempt” from China. A friend of mine informed me that my character is logged on as online. This is really strange, as my account is terminated yet someone is still able to log in.
I tried being patient, but this is getting out of hand. It is frustrating as I cannot do anything about it. I really hope this can all be resolved as it is clearly not me at all!

I would appreciate it if any, help could be consolidated in this particular area. Thank you for the time and kind understanding.

Regards,

Kitson

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

412734 – Resolved. Final answer sent in ticket.?

Gaile I’ve not received anything in the mail from Anet, apart from a survey.

“This survey e-mail is intended only to provide feedback on your customer support experience. A response here will not update your ticket.”

Is this the final response or am i missing something? Also i checked spam folder etc and theres nothing there from support as well.

Thanks.

I’m confused, because you answered responses, so clearly you received them. To explain directly, however: The account was closed for game exploitation, as was explained in the ticket in comments to which you responded.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet