in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: chaosmordark.8517

chaosmordark.8517

update on ticket # 554090 please?

GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

Posted by: Sharpienero.4235

Sharpienero.4235

May I please have an update on ticket #586094?

Posted by: shadowspaul.6485

shadowspaul.6485

My ticket number is 568487 created on april 24th, please gimme a update

(\(\ Smelly Stuff Thief/ Coo Guild Leader
(^-^) Me Smelly? It’s the bunnies Feet!
(_(“)(”)

Posted by: Odona.8402

Odona.8402

570328:Town Clothes Refund request.

I’m already waiting more than a week ( submitted 25th April )

Posted by: Rick.2358

Rick.2358

579471:Refund on Town Clothes

It was submitted on the 29th, and still no update.

Posted by: Festy.2189

Festy.2189

I put a ticket in over a week ago. I was told it was being fowarded to another dept and have no heard anything since. Ticket 571151

Posted by: Sawnic.6795

Sawnic.6795

Ticket 584087

:v

Said friend in said ticket also filed a ticket, that ticket number being 584069

Whatever guild I’m repping today [tag]
Borlis Pass’ official male cheerleader
Commander by title: Sawnec the Mesmer

(edited by Sawnic.6795)

Posted by: Shindou.1564

Shindou.1564

Been 3 days or so, still no response.
Ticket# 585042:Locked Account

New player too, so this is extra annoying.

Posted by: Alistair.9324

Alistair.9324

Ticket: 574675

Been a week since last response

Posted by: JBDanger.2603

JBDanger.2603

Hi, I recently had an account restoration because I was hacked. In between the time of March 15 (the date my account was rolled back to) up to the date I was hacked, I had purchased $55 in gems. I made a $20 transaction buying 1600 gems then another $35 transaction for 2800 gems for a total of 4400 gems. Since my account was restored I lost the gems and the items i bought with them. I submitted a ticket OVER a week ago and have heard nothing! I have 4400 gems unaccounted for and would like them credited to my in game account! My ticket is #569838. I’ve been patient so far but I think a week is too long to make a paying customer wait.

Thanks,
Justin

Posted by: Bangkok.1269

Bangkok.1269

My ticket numbers is : 585578 (Cant log in game or website due “mobile authenticator code”)

Submit the ticket from 3 days ago : 5/2/2014

Hello Guild wars 2 Support team.

It have been 3 days since the day that my account got hacked and i still havent got any reply from your guys, i was so worry so i send this letter to your guys to asking how is it going, the hacker just enabled mobile verification so I couldn’t access my account on game or website, even logging to forum anymore.Please I need help to restore it by turn the “Mobile authenticator code” OFF and roll back the data to 3 days ago when the day I got hacked. Please help me.

Thanks for read and hope your guys reply it.

(edited by Bangkok.1269)

Posted by: monkeysensei.6492

monkeysensei.6492

573501:Lost molten mining pick

Been about a week with no response.

Posted by: Kage.4593

Kage.4593

I would please like an update for ticket number 580836. I filed it on April 29th and have had zero response from support!

It has been even more frustrating by the fact that because my account was terminated, I seem to not have access to the forums so I’ve had to use my roommates account to post this reply.

I also have another concern, after getting hacked, I changed my password and added an authentication on my phone, but I still am seeing log in attempts from Texas when I live in California, and I don’t know how to prevent this at this point.

Any help in how I can stop these unauthorized attempts and recover my hacked account would be appreciated.

Posted by: DeadlySynz.3471

DeadlySynz.3471

Request an update on Ticket: 580834 It’s been 5 days (April 29th)

Two parts to it, account restoration and request to change the e-mail address tied to the account. Better to change the e-mail on the account before an account restoration is granted.

Thanks!

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I would please like an update for ticket number 580836. I filed it on April 29th and have had zero response from support!

It has been even more frustrating by the fact that because my account was terminated, I seem to not have access to the forums so I’ve had to use my roommates account to post this reply.

I also have another concern, after getting hacked, I changed my password and added an authentication on my phone, but I still am seeing log in attempts from Texas when I live in California, and I don’t know how to prevent this at this point.

Any help in how I can stop these unauthorized attempts and recover my hacked account would be appreciated.

Regarding the Texas IP address, it is just you interacting with the Forum. Here is Dev response: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/My-recent-connections/first#post2846022

Posted by: Kage.4593

Kage.4593

Regarding the Texas IP address, it is just you interacting with the Forum. Here is Dev response: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/My-recent-connections/first#post2846022

Thank you for clearing that up!

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

567840:Gem store refund

Apr 24 (11 days ago)

Posted by: leekane.7591

leekane.7591

http://puu.sh/8wP0R/0484dd14e3.png —> My friends ticket number is 584959. All he needs is an email change, he has answered all the questions they have given him and when he gave them the answers and all that they still haven’t responded. It has been over 3 days and we want to see some results, we understand tickets can get held up and you guys feel like email is faster and better but for something as small as changing the email because he cant access the account the phone probably would have been better. Anyways please answer his ticket soon.

Posted by: Nagne.9210

Nagne.9210

Ticket #576433
Posting here because it’s been over a week now
Thankyou!

Posted by: Dhogoth.1856

Dhogoth.1856

Ticket: 540895:Ascended items changed to exotics

16 days without an answer. Please take a look in that ticket.

Brazillian guild: White Raven

Posted by: Michin.5831

Michin.5831

Ticket #567829 10 days.

Miichin(JQ)

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

To repeat, since so many are either not seeing this or choosing to ignore it:

ATTENTION

As we have pointed out numerous times over the last week, duplicate-item and replacement-item refund requests are large in number and processing them is taking longer than 72 hours. We apologize for the fact that the queues are backed up, but please be assured that all requests will be reviewed and processed as quickly as possible. (Staff is working OT to try to reduce turn-around time.)

It’s not really relevant if someone got a refund more quickly than you. What matters is your refund. That matters to you and to us! We will continue to work around the clock to process your requests, and we ask for your continued patience as we do so.

The delay in processing refund requests is a known and admitted issue and this thread is intended for other purposes. Please do not post about item refund requests in this thread.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

Update: 5 May 2014

573361 – Resolved.
580966 – Resolved.
564907 – Resolved.
585534 – Resolved. Five tickets. Please do not submit duplicate tickets.
569806 – Resolved. As explained, your friend must file a ticket for us to help him or her.
567585 – Answered on Thursday.
564600 – Answered Saturday.
571963 – Answered today.
568870 – Answered today.
586249 – Answered yesterday. Five tickets. Please do not submit duplicate tickets.
578251 – In the queue for a hacked account restoration review. We await your instructions.
581923 – In the queue for a hacked account restoration review. We await your instructions.
567100 – Still in processing.
570328 – Still in processing. Please see this thread.
571151 – Still in processing. Please see this thread.
573525 – Still in processing. Please see this thread.
574675 – Still in processing. Please see this thread.
579471 – Still in processing. Please see this thread.
586094 – Still in processing. Please see this thread.
567829 – Still in processing. Please see this thread.
554492 – This issue is complicated, but the ticket is in the proper queue and it will be addressed as soon as possible.
584069 – Under review
584087 – Under review
568487 – Under review
561120 – Under review.
569838 – Under review.
572644 – Under review.
573501 – Under review.
576901 – Under review.
578711 – Under review.
580836 – Under review.
585042 – Under review.
583430 – Under review.
582075 – Under review.
585578 – Under review.
554090 – Under review. Five tickets. Please do not submit duplicate tickets.
581571 – Under review. Two tickets. This is the active ticket: 581480.
583204 – Under review. The team will need to verify ownership.
578563 – Under review. This now will be reviewed by our Payments Team.
581604 – Under review. This now will be reviewed by our Payments Team.
566112 – We believe your e-mail account is insecure. Please respond via a different, secure e-mail account.
578780 – Your additional questions will be answered as soon as possible.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: RinStannumStannum.5042

RinStannumStannum.5042

ATTENTION

As we have pointed out numerous times over the last week, duplicate-item and replacement-item refund requests are large in number and processing them is taking longer than 72 hours. We apologize for the fact that the queues are backed up, but please be assured that all requests will be reviewed and processed as quickly as possible. (Staff is working OT to try to reduce turn-around time.)

It’s not really relevant if someone got a refund more quickly than you. What matters is your refund. That matters to you and to us! We will continue to work around the clock to process your requests, and we ask for your continued patience as we do so.

The delay in processing refund requests is a known and admitted issue and this thread is intended for other purposes. Please do not post about item refund requests in this thread.

Thanks, Gaile. Been watching the ticket numbers and noticed I’m still a ways out and understand the situation. Thanks for all the hard work.

Posted by: Death Snakes.8193

Death Snakes.8193

ATTENTION

I think it might be coming up lots because the automatic replies stop after 3 days, would be nice if there was more automatic responses every 48 hours or something just to say “your ticket is still being processed, sorry for the delay”. As i only put mt ticket number here to check it was still in the queue, I don’t mind if it takes a few weeks, but when automatic replies suddenly stop, thought it might have been randomly closed.

Previous

Gaile Gray

Next

ATTENTION

I think it might be coming up lots because the automatic replies stop after 3 days, would be nice if there was more automatic responses every 48 hours or something just to say “your ticket is still being processed, sorry for the delay”. As i only put mt ticket number here to check it was still in the queue, I don’t mind if it takes a few weeks, but when automatic replies suddenly stop, thought it might have been randomly closed.

Hmmmm…. that is not how it’s supposed to work. I asked for the auto-responses and I definitely want them to continue to go out. It may be a nuisance to some to get the “we’re working on it” response every 72 hours. On the other hand, getting nothing after a few auto-responses breaks confidence that we are still on the case.

I will pursue this to get more auto-responses. Thanks for letting me know about that shortfall.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
ArenaNet

Posted by: Swampedfox.4569

Swampedfox.4569

Its been over a week and just wanted an update on ticket 572631. No big deal, just wanted to see where I’m at. Thanks!

Posted by: krimy.8457

krimy.8457

hello Gaile Gray
my friend Ticket #587537
Been more than 3 Days.
thanks help it
I miss him and he hopes to play together.

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Gaile, I’ve noticed (at least for me) the link (named this thread) you put in your last few review posts https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/page/7#post3944203 goes to a one-line post by someone named Shaxxxxx.xxxx on page 7 of this thread. I’m thinking that’s not where it is supposed to go. Either my forum site page is messed up, or the link is broken.

Just wanted to bring it up, in case it was confusing other people.

Posted by: Schwarzkopf.4081

Schwarzkopf.4081

Update: 1 May 2014

560926 – Resolved.
565488 – Resolved.
567539 – Resolved.
573372 – Resolved.
560926 – Resolved.
566836 – Resolved.
558779 – Resolved. I have received and you have received the final answer on this ticket. It will not change.
566204 – We will help you, but it’ll take a few more days.
571496 – You wrote that you no longer need help. Is this resolved? There are four tickets, including 571177. Are they all from you?
570359 – In the queue for account restoration.
570718 – In the queue for account restoration.
570985 – In the queue for account restoration.
571472 – In the queue for account restoration.
573637 – In the queue for account restoration.
574722 – In the queue for account restoration.
575750 – In the queue for account restoration.
576065 – In the queue for account restoration.
576216 – In the queue for account restoration.
578357 – In the queue for account restoration.
578753 – In the queue for account restoration.
540742 – This issue is complicated, but the ticket is in the proper queue and it will be addressed as soon as possible.
540907 – This issue is complicated, but the ticket is in the proper queue and it will be addressed as soon as possible.
577006 – Three tickets. Please do not submit duplicate tickets. In the queue for account restoration.
572972 – Two tickets. Please do not submit duplicate tickets. This is under review.
568147 – NINE tickets. Do not submit duplicate tickets. You will received your response in #568147. In the queue for restoration.
562681 – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/page/7#post3944203
562731 – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/page/7#post3944203
564232 – https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Tickets-for-Review-3-days-older-Part-2-merged/page/7#post3944203
561840 – Under review.
565199 – Under review.
565343 – Under review.
566663 – Under review.
571322 – Under review.
571190 – Under review.
578151 – Under review.
571622 – Under review. Please do not post multiple times in this thread.

Ticket # 540907 waiting for 3 weeks now and not getting anymore reply about the problem..

Posted by: Alistair.9324

Alistair.9324

ATTENTION

Hmmmm…. that is not how it’s supposed to work. I asked for the auto-responses and I definitely want them to continue to go out. It may be a nuisance to some to get the “we’re working on it” response every 72 hours. On the other hand, getting nothing after a few auto-responses breaks confidence that we are still on the case.

I will pursue this to get more auto-responses. Thanks for letting me know about that shortfall.

(to add to Death Snake’s post) I haven’t received a single auto-response. Didn’t realize (see the post) we weren’t suppose to post about refunds here either so sorry about that!

Good to know my ticket isn’t lost in the mists. Thank you for clearing that up.

Posted by: Nexus.8652

Nexus.8652

ATTENTION

You may wish to update the first post or two in the thread, then. At no point in the original two messages do you state that item refund requests are off-limits.

To expand on what others have said about auto responses: One after 36 hours assuring me my ticket was in the queue. Another response 24 hours after that telling me it was escalated. Radio silence for 165 hours after that. Additional auto-responses would be appreciated.

Posted by: SteamPug.7682

SteamPug.7682

Hi, normally I’m not huge on complaining on this type of thing but I have had a ticket open since " Apr 28 07:16 " This is a pretty decent wait time for a answer, even for the question I asked. I’ve been sent new “reply’s” saying it will be dealt with shortly every other day it seems but no full blown reply..

ticket # 577150

(edited by SteamPug.7682)

Posted by: Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Kelthos Doombringer.9032

Ticket #568540 – Purchased wrong items

I understand that there is a backup of these requests, but I just wanted to notify you that my ticket has now been open for 11 days. Hoping to have it resolved soon.

Also, I have not received a message from support since the 28th of April.

Cheers,

Kelthos

Level 80 Human Necromancer

Posted by: rainynoble.6531

rainynoble.6531

Since Apr.27, it is been 10 days.

Thanks!

Posted by: Juba.8406

Juba.8406

567840 :Gem store refund

Apr 24 (12 days ago)

Posted by: FlaMiN PaNDa.8409

FlaMiN PaNDa.8409

you stated ticket #567585 has had a reply on Thursday, unfortunately due to circumstances that have now been sorted i did not recieve the email, would it be possible to have it sent again? apologies for being a pain.

thanks

(edited by FlaMiN PaNDa.8409)

Posted by: Degrade.6235

Degrade.6235

549600:Meteorlogicus

The last automated message i received was april 20th

Posted by: Bart.3672

Bart.3672

Ticket 560681
No news since last 3 updates.

“You break it – i break you.”
“Might makes me right!”

Posted by: Harley.2837

Harley.2837

Ticket 567823 – Refund for double gem store skins

Not a word since the 24th of April after this:
“Hello,

Thank you for contacting Guild Wars 2 Support Team.

I’m transferring your ticket to a member of the Guild Wars 2 Game Support Team to further assist you. Someone will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

Regards,"

Posted by: TPMN.1483

TPMN.1483

Please look at ticket: 591190
I can see an ANET up address logged into my account on the web profile under security currently connected users. I am not the only person experiencing this (I have also had reports from other people in game). I have the mobile authentication enabled – and it should not be possible for an ANET IP address to be actively logged in as me via my web profile. This seems to be happening with potentially high-end accounts.
I was led to believe there were other tools for this.
I have caught the IP Address – 64.25.32.69 (NCSOFT) in my web profile now 4 times in the last 3 days.

I have the mobile authentication enabled and this IP address is not one of the authorised locations – yet they have managed to log in successfully as my user account on the web profile. How do I know they are successful?
I login to the forum -> my account -> security.

I see this IP address there as a ‘current login’ !!

I have just disconnected them twice in the last 5 mins !
I raised this ticket several days ago- and unfortunately I am very worried for a number of reasons and really don’t want my account hacked and have taken every possible step to ensure it does not happen.

I am also disconnecting this IP address (forcefully logging them out when I see it happen). I really don’t want to point any fingers but this should not be possible with all the account security I have setup.
For all I know ANET could be playing my character in-game or someone else routed via ANET systems as this IP Address seems to bypass ‘authorised locations’ either way it is not good for a players account security. If ANET systems allow the ability to login as a user – if they get hacked. The player also can get hacked

[MYTH] The Mythical Dragons -PvX http://mythdragons.enjin.com

(edited by TPMN.1483)

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Please look at ticket: 591190
I can see an ANET up address logged into my account on the web profile under security currently connected users. I am not the only person experiencing this (I have also had reports from other people in game). I have the mobile authentication enabled – and it should not be possible for an ANET IP address to be actively logged in as me via my web profile. This seems to be happening with potentially high-end accounts.
I was led to believe there were other tools for this.
I have caught the IP Address – 64.25.32.69 (NCSOFT) in my web profile now 4 times in the last 3 days.

I have the mobile authentication enabled and this IP address is not one of the authorised locations – yet they have managed to log in successfully as my user account on the web profile. How do I know they are successful?
I login to the forum -> my account -> security.

I see this IP address there as a ‘current login’ !!

I have just disconnected them twice in the last 5 mins !
I raised this ticket several days ago- and unfortunately I am very worried for a number of reasons and really don’t want my account hacked and have taken every possible step to ensure it does not happen.

I am also disconnecting this IP address (forcefully logging them out when I see it happen). I really don’t want to point any fingers but this should not be possible with all the account security I have setup.
For all I know ANET could be playing my character in-game or someone else routed via ANET systems as this IP Address seems to bypass ‘authorised locations’ either way it is not good for a players account security. If ANET systems allow the ability to login as a user – if they get hacked. The player also can get hacked

You may find this informative: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/My-recent-connections/first#post2846022

Posted by: bringthepain.3948

bringthepain.3948

i have sent a few tickets into arena net and its been about three days where i haven’t been able to get into my account. I type in the correct log in information and try to log in only to be told i have to “recover my account”. So i did just that, even changing my password multiple times. I tried again and it told me the same thing, that i must recover my account. All three replies i got from the support team were links for me to change my password, which i stated isn’t the problem. My emails from guild wars changed as well from a log in notice to a “verify your account” notice. The first email i got from guild wars saying thank you for activating my account and my account name have disappeared as well. I am in dire need of help, looking forward to your response via email or forum.
ticket: 592930

Inculpatus cedo.9234

i have sent a few tickets into arena net and its been about three days where i haven’t been able to get into my account. I type in the correct log in information and try to log in only to be told i have to “recover my account”. So i did just that, even changing my password multiple times. I tried again and it told me the same thing, that i must recover my account. All three replies i got from the support team were links for me to change my password, which i stated isn’t the problem. My emails from guild wars changed as well from a log in notice to a “verify your account” notice. The first email i got from guild wars saying thank you for activating my account and my account name have disappeared as well. I am in dire need of help, looking forward to your response via email or forum.
ticket: 592930

It sounds as if your email account has been compromised (the hackers deleted your emails). Be sure to secure it as soon as possible.

Posted by: MarkPhilips.5169

MarkPhilips.5169

Ticket 580408: Gem store Item bought twice.

Sent April 29th

Posted by: Jonah.9741

Jonah.9741

Same as above really…

Ticket 579193: Gem store Item

Sent April 29th

Posted by: allstarpro.4610

allstarpro.4610