GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Darklord Acidburn.4781

Darklord Acidburn.4781

ticket number 983270, just posting for a friend wondering why he got banned and how long till the ban is lifted

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

980355 Known issue, support can’t help. =/

Sorry to follow up, but does that mean my account can never get the Achievement, Meta-Achievement, Achievement Points, and Rewards?

Not at all. When we send out the known issue response it means that the appropriate team is aware of the problem. If the team doesn’t know about the issue we would instead ask you to submit a bug report to put it on radar.

It is, however, impossible for support to give a time frame for fixes. Many factors go into fixing an issue including whether or not it will break something else if changed (bugs beget bugs, and all that).

I’d hang tight and I sincerely hope you get your AP (very) soon.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

ticket number 983270, just posting for a friend wondering why he got banned and how long till the ban is lifted

The ticket has been replied to. =)

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Rizichter.5416

Rizichter.5416

Can you please provide a status update on Ticket 981933. The ticket is owned by my brother for his account. His character name is revdath.7083.

Please let me know if there’s anything I can do.

Posted by: AutumnChan.7439

AutumnChan.7439

Ticket Number: 986642
Hello, my friend has been having trouble to log into his account, it keeps telling him to use a code from a phone. However, he doesn’t have a phone and never did mobile authentication on his account. My friend would like to know if there’s going to be a resolve to the issue.

Posted by: Syber.1248

Syber.1248

981622 friend’s ticket. His account got hacked and he has been waiting for 4 days for a reply. He has also posted a pic of the cd key to prove ownership. Please look into the matter as soon as possible before the hacker does something.

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

981933 Solved
986642 In Queue ( no dupe tickets, they slow things down )
981622 Won’t discuss here. Ticket is under review.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: RyGor.6780

RyGor.6780

#983993: Friend’s ticket. He never remembered linking a mobile authenticator to his account. However, every time he tries to login it asks him for his mobile authentication code, which he doesn’t have. He hasn’t played in a long time and his home network is no longer a recognized network, so he simply cannot login to his account

Posted by: saif.3910

saif.3910

someone changed my brother account email , but no one logged in since then,
no idea if it is hacked or error.
this is his ticket number : 975957 ( submitted 24th oct )
please help!

Hello again , my brother received an email from GM Nalu , he asked him to do few thing : run anti-virus / maleware check , and change his email password , use authenticator as extra safety , and report back after doing all these steps , which he did , but no reply since then ( nearly 2 days now ) .. ticket submitted 24th oct
975957 , please help!

Posted by: Teufel.8106

Teufel.8106

971809, friends ticket in regards to GW2 account issues, not GW1. Apparently was moved to GW1 support, no reply for 9 days.

Posted by: Ledddawe.8964

Ledddawe.8964

988815 could u pls look at that ticked i really need to fix that i gave informations and now i need to secure my account . thx a lot

Posted by: Khang.6743

Khang.6743

Just removing a mobile auth from an old device that I no longer have. I’ve submitted all the necessary information, but have not gotten any response. Please help.

Posted by: MarkElOFF.7954

MarkElOFF.7954

Hello,
my friend email was changed from unauthorised person he tried to contact you buy you keep sending him template letters and he asked me to post here if its possible his acc to be rolled back and returned to him.

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

983993 Solved
975957 Hacked Resto tickets take time. A lot of time. Your friend is not forgotten.
971809 GW1 Account, Ticket needs to be submitted at
988815 Agent made an error and sent you to GW1. I’ve bumped this, you should hear back within the hour.
985783 In Queue
981982 Solved (twice!) in previous tickets, no further review will be taken.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Khang.6743

983993 Solved
975957 Hacked Resto tickets take time. A lot of time. Your friend is not forgotten.
988815 Agent made an error and sent you to GW1. I’ve bumped this, you should hear back within the hour.
985783 In Queue

Any ETA on when it will be? I mean I can’t imagine its a very time consuming fix for you guys. I have all the information right there.

I’m sorry to be a pain, its just I’ve been waiting for 3 days for a fairly simple thing to be done.

I was hoping you’d have an easier way to remove these mobile auths than having to go through this extremely time consuming process for something so simple.

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

983993 Solved
985783 In Queue

Any ETA on when it will be? I mean I can’t imagine its a very time consuming fix for you guys. I have all the information right there.

I’m sorry to be a pain, its just I’ve been waiting for 3 days for a fairly simple thing to be done.

I was hoping you’d have an easier way to remove these mobile auths than having to go through this extremely time consuming process for something so simple.

It’s not fairly simple. They have to prove it’s you, plus all the other tickets in front of you have to be handled as well. And if it were easier to remove, it would be easier for people’s accounts to be hacked.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

Khang.6743

983993 Solved
985783 In Queue

It’s not fairly simple. They have to prove it’s you, plus all the other tickets in front of you have to be handled as well. And if it were easier to remove, it would be easier for people’s accounts to be hacked.

Look, all I’m saying is I’ve had auth on accounts from other MMOS in the past that didn’t require you sit in queue for over 3 days to get it removed. You should be able to input the CDKEY and a few other things that they’re going to cross reference to verify my account is mine and it be an easier process, like some other MMOs.

I know I’m sounding a bit like a kitten, but its frustrating is all. In my mind, its a fairly simple thing in regards to what these people are likely be contacted about on a regular basis with account issues. I didn’t get hacked, no one else has ever used my account, I answered every single security question. You would think it would be a quick glance.

I know I’m sounding like an entitled little brat. But, to wait over 3 days for what I would imagine is a fairly common thing to happen with accounts is kind of annoying.

Judging by the amount of posts in the last 24 hours, it doesn’t seem like they’re relatively backed up.

(edited by Khang.6743)

Posted by: kaat.8237

kaat.8237

This forum is not in any way a good indicator of how many tickets have been submitted, or how backed up they may be. I just had an issue resolved, and didn’t post here at all. I’m pretty confident that the vast majority of folks getting support don’t post here either.

MARA on Gunner’s Hold

Ledddawe.8964

still didnt get any info ik im annoying but i really need to help with my problem fast

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

Been waiting for 3 and a half days. Ticket number 984960

Ellieanna.5027

983993 Solved
985783 In Queue

Look, all I’m saying is I’ve had auth on accounts from other MMOS in the past that didn’t require you sit in queue for over 3 days to get it removed. You should be able to input the CDKEY and a few other things that they’re going to cross reference to verify my account is mine and it be an easier process, like some other MMOs.

I know I’m sounding a bit like a kitten, but its frustrating is all. In my mind, its a fairly simple thing in regards to what these people are likely be contacted about on a regular basis with account issues. I didn’t get hacked, no one else has ever used my account, I answered every single security question. You would think it would be a quick glance.

I know I’m sounding like an entitled little brat. But, to wait over 3 days for what I would imagine is a fairly common thing to happen with accounts is kind of annoying.

Judging by the amount of posts in the last 24 hours, it doesn’t seem like they’re relatively backed up.

1) A lot of people seem to have patience to wait their turn so they won’t post unless their ticket is getting completely ignored. Since this is the 3 days or more without any updates thread, if people are getting helped within a day, they won’t post.

2) They have stated on many posts about all the tickets they have received. It happens that when a seasonal event occurs, many people return to find their accounts hacked, and Anet has stated those tickets do take time, which tends to slow down their entire queue.

3) Some entitled brats like to make 2 or more tickets for the same issues, which also slows down the queue for not just them, but everyone. Every post you see that has “Well, I have created X tickets in the past 2 days, and still no reply” is just making it slower for everyone.

4) Just because you filled in all the information, doesn’t mean it’s correct. I can easily lie and say I have all the information needed for an account, just remove the authenticator. If it was really that easy, hackers would hack people’s email (where they love to store their cd key) and pow, remove the mobile authenticator and now the account is gone.

5) Stop comparing other authenticators to Anet. You realize how many accounts get hacked, because it really is a free to play game. Get an account, and it’s easy for those hackers to use it and not have to spend any money on it to be able to make an easy way to earn their “income”. Most of the other authenticators are tied to monthly fee games, and those games aren’t “usually” hacked, because hackers don’t want to put in money to attempt to earn money.

Posted by: catholic guilt.5817

catholic guilt.5817

Ticket #985958

Hello. I am posting for a guild member who has the above support ticket number. She cannot access the forum to post as she now receives this message:

Login Error: You do not have access to Guild Wars 2

28th October 2014
She says she was in a battle, did not engage in any chat, died, then went to do the dishes. When she returned, this message was on her screen:

Guild Wars 2 has encountered an error…..
Account blocked due to unacceptable behaviour. Please try again after the block has expired.

She also says that the on screen message gave no indication of how long this block was for.

She is a new player and is unaware of what she did wrong. She received an auto response to her support ticket (which I believe she sent on the 28th) but nothing since. I would be very grateful if someone would look into this for her?

Many thanks.

Khang.6743

Thanks!! All fixed.

Posted by: Phaze Delta One.2834

Phaze Delta One.2834

Ticket Number 986246. Need help to unlink authenticator. I didn’t realize the authenticator app doesn’t restore from a previous backup. I submitted the ticket on October 28th. Thanks.

Posted by: RyGor.6780

RyGor.6780

983993 Solved
985783 In Queue

#983993: his ticket is not solved

Posted by: laiyimeng.1586

laiyimeng.1586

For my friend, he lost his phone which has mobile authenticator on it.So he wants to remove the mobile authenticator or he can’t access to his account.
Ticket number is 987031 and he received your auto-reply. 3 days has passed yet the mobile authenticator is still there.Please help him unlink it ,he is really upset these days.
Thank you.

Ledddawe.8964

988815 i wish u were right about that hour day gone and still no answer i really need help

or look at 988172 this one was first one i sended but its from mail i dont wanna use anymore and i really need to comunicate from mail i used in 988815

(edited by Ledddawe.8964)

Posted by: BloodTrench.3847

BloodTrench.3847

Ticket number 984482
Someone has obtained my email address and log in password somehow and deleted all my characters. I had just made $200 in gem store purchases in the last month. I submitted the ticket and the game ad mins are refusing to help me stating “we were unable to verify any hacking in to your account.”. I am requesting a rollback to obtain my characters back. I changed my password. It would seem after spending the amount of money I have spent on the game then to only delete all my characters would not make sense to at all which I feel should throw up a red flag that this was not me who did this. I haven’t had any past issues or violations on my account so I’m a bit shocked at the lack of cooperation. Imy not going to pay hundreds of dollars for stuff I can’t use at which point I will dispute the charges to my account as a last resort, I feel robbed. Ultimately I just want to continue to play the game with my 2 characters. I do not share my account nor do I give out my password or log in information. I have played this game since gw1. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted by: BloodTrench.3847

BloodTrench.3847

Added note: I originally thought my 4 yo daughter deleted my characters but after making a new character to contact my guild mates and make them aware of the situation I then logged out and went to intentionally delete the new toon to realize you have to properly type the name in to delete it…. my 4 yo defiantly can’t spell so I’m assuming someone else logged in and did this :-(

Posted by: Akkirus.2570

Akkirus.2570

Could I please have an update on ticket 987647? I’ve been waiting for this to get solved so my brother and I can play again

Posted by: Snow.7869

Snow.7869

987496 is my ticket, thank you It has passed 72 hours.

Posted by: VixenPearce.9013

VixenPearce.9013

Ticket number 979545

This is my husbands ticket. He got the bug where it says banned for unsuitable behavior or something like that. He had gotten a response last week and we have not heard anything back since. I tried talking to you guys through a ticket of my own and you wouldn’t help because it was his account. I understand that. I would really like to play with my husband however, so could someone please look at his ticket and fix his account?

Posted by: Minigrump.4961

Minigrump.4961

all fixed

Posted by: Havok.3047

Havok.3047

On behalf of my friend, could I have an update on his ticket being 989295 … thanks

Posted by: Dimman.1078

Dimman.1078

Ticket #988067

This is my friends ticket who can’t log in. An update on it would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Posted by: Gruntfuttock.9827

Gruntfuttock.9827

Ticket # 989627

Please can you take a look at my brother’s ticket. It’s been three days and the only response he’s received was the automatic reply. It’s been three days of pretty much constant moaning about it – please, give me some respite!

Seriously though, he’d love to be able to play the game and I’d love to play it with him, so it’d be great if you could help him out.

Many thanks.

Posted by: Green Arrow.5689

Green Arrow.5689

Please provide an update for my guildie who is locked out on authentication due to authenticator
provide an update on ticket #990173 and communicate with him via the email on file?
Thanks

Green Arrow -The United Nations of HEL
http://helioz.enjin.com

Posted by: sikkratt.4629

sikkratt.4629

Hello my friend who started playing with me a few months back. has forgotten his login password and he bought a digital copy. he cant seem to find the copy number. his ticket number is 994195 if you can help him I would greatly appreciate it.

Posted by: mikeew.8607

mikeew.8607

I have a ticket 991671 that I submitted and then responded to as I had not heard back and still have not. This is the second time in a 1 month period in which I have submitted a ticket and it has taken 3 days or more for any response. Just really disappointed in the lack of overall customer service offered by Anet at this point. The fact that I have had to reach out this much, I am going to move forward with a BBB complaint.

Posted by: simplesimon.2084

simplesimon.2084

I have a ticket 991671 that I submitted and then responded to as I had not heard back and still have not. This is the second time in a 1 month period in which I have submitted a ticket and it has taken 3 days or more for any response. Just really disappointed in the lack of overall customer service offered by Anet at this point. The fact that I have had to reach out this much, I am going to move forward with a BBB complaint.

While playing Guild Wars 2, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the Game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, embarrass or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players. This includes posting insulting, offensive, or abusive comments about players, repeatedly sending unwanted messages, reporting players maliciously, attacking a player based on race, sexual orientation, religion, heritage, etc. Hate speech is not tolerated.

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/legal/guild-wars-2-rules-of-conduct/

As for why you were suspended, the below highlights that. As far as getting it lifted, that will happen 11/03/2014 15:43 GMT. I would suggest tempering your chat, as there will most likely not be another temporary suspension again.

Chat – Whisper – 2014-06-23T01:52:59Z / ur a kitten kitten headed kitten i hope all ur pugs kitten kitten so u can enjoy being a kitten lame kitten

Chat – Map – 2014-09-14T19:14:57Z / lol such a kitten / your probably aware of your kittenness

Chat – Map -2014-09-24T21:04:38Z / kitten you commander / kitten kitten / all that kitten lockdown kittenkitten still got beat

Chat – Whisper (36 hour suspension) – 2014-10-05T23:58:30Z / kk well have fun eating my kitten / you were the one came whispering me there kitten / kitten kitten / ty for bing kitten

Chat – Team (72 Hour suspension) – 2014-10-29T23:53:07Z / kitten off / you had no right to kitten jump kitten kitten like that / before you run your kitten mouth

Ledddawe.8964

any news on 988815? 5th day and nothink

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

988815 In Queue, will not discuss here.
984960 Solved
985958 We’re trying to get the block lifted, it’s in review with billing.
986246 Solved
983993 In Queue
987031 Solved
984482 Account is ineligible for a rollback. No further review will be taken.
987647 Solved
987496 Solved
979545 In Queue
989295 In Queue
988067 Solved
989627 In Queue
990173 In Queue
994195 In Queue
991671 Temp suspension is over.

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: toughY.6023

toughY.6023

My friends ticket #989784 is over 4 days old now and is in regards to getting his password reset. Any update is appreciated.

Posted by: sikkratt.4629

sikkratt.4629

Hello my friend has been waiting for his ticket to be serviced for 3 days. his ticket number is “994195”

Posted by: Icee Charr.5410

Icee Charr.5410

hello my brother just got guild wars 2 digital and it says he dosent have a account registered to gw2 and he does have an account sent a ticket got reply on day 2 and said they would send issue to account issue people i guess and day 4 not heard from anyone please help with this issue

Posted by: asmo.3679

asmo.3679

My friends ticket #989784 is over 4 days old now and is in regards to getting his password reset. Any update is appreciated.

This issue has been resolved now and I got my account back.

Ellieanna.5027

hello my brother just got guild wars 2 digital and it says he dosent have a account registered to gw2 and he does have an account sent a ticket got reply on day 2 and said they would send issue to account issue people i guess and day 4 not heard from anyone please help with this issue

You should list the ticket number since you said it’s your brother, they won’t have any way of knowing the account, nor ticket being helped.

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Ticket number?

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

994195 Not 72 Hours Old

GM Delicious Intent
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Pymontea.8423

Pymontea.8423

Hello Everyone I’m waiting since Aug. 06th for a final answer to Ticket number 808731