GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lusive.5427

Lusive.5427

ticket #1274803
its been 2 weeks since I put in the ticket. I just need my log in information for GW1. Have CD key and just spent money on the eye of the north expansion.

Edit: really considering trying to get my money back for the expansion if I don’t see a response within a week. This is a problem that should be easily resolvable.

(edited by Lusive.5427)

Posted by: Twysted.6521

Twysted.6521

You have, without a doubt, the WORST customer support I have ever encountered!

I finally broke down and created a SECOND ArenaNet account. Why? Because Nobody EVER responded to tickets 1162353, 1210451 OR 1275586 about getting the password reset on my Guild Wars account.

I still want my Guild Wars password reset. You want the duplicate tickets canceled? Fine. Respond to just ONE of my requests and I’ll close the other two.

Posted by: EsE.1382

EsE.1382

Hi i wrote this ticket some time ago: Your request (1168669:Recover old account)and im still waiting for a reply.

Thanks

Posted by: Kris.4102

Kris.4102

You’ve no doubt, the worst customer support I have ever met!
I finally broke down and why? Because no one ever responded about getting tickets 1300964,1301301 fighting my account password reset. I’ve been waiting for five days

Posted by: SinInWar.7426

SinInWar.7426

Hello,
I have submitted a ticket about an accidental purchase in the gems store 4 days ago, and have yet to receive an answer (1301217:Accidental Purchase).
I would like to further explain that I have mistook a button in the “Recent Purchases” tab, I saw my “Magic Carpet” that I had bought there, with a button that said 250 Gems next to it, since it said ‘Recent Purchases" I had assumed it might be a refund button, and it seemed reasonable to be unable to refund skins that I bought but be able to refund a reusable item, so I clicked the button and when it said “Complete Purchase” I thought it had meant that I am purchasing gems back, and then I realized I had bought another Magic Carpet, which I have no use for, so I immediately contacted support. Also, I haven’t took the item out of my mailbox, in hope that it will help my chances to refund it, as it is proof I haven’t even used it.
Help on the subject would be really appreciated, thank you for your time.
SinInWar.

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

I was out Thu & Fri of this week (home with a sick kid). I’ll review the latest batch tomorrow. Also, login is heavy again (game is on sale!) so we’re likely a bit outside of 3 days for GW2.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: astindextor.8749

astindextor.8749

My ticket 1281001 is 11 days old now without reply. It is with regards to my old Guild Wars 1 account. I don’t know the password and can’t remember the names of any characters (last I remember I deleted most of them), but I have the product keys from STEAM.

Posted by: BlazingSquirrel.5639

BlazingSquirrel.5639

Duplicate tickets deleted. Still unable to get into game. Starting to want money back.

Hacked accounts can take longer to solve. They want to make sure they give the account back to the proper owner so they don’t rush through double checking things.

Has your friend made sure their email is secure? I know Gaile has posted that a lot of account hacks seem to be done by people who have also had their email hacked.

Not saying that that is the case with your friend, but it doesn’t hurt to double check.

I hope your friend gets the situation sorted out sooner rather than later.

He didn’t get hacked. He just hasn’t gotten on his arena.net account in ages so he doesn’t remember his password.

You really need to bring back phone support. I don’t believe you when you guys said that phone support took longer… never had to wait for over a month on the phone.

(edited by BlazingSquirrel.5639)

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Duplicate tickets deleted. Still unable to get into game. Starting to want money back.

Hacked accounts can take longer to solve. They want to make sure they give the account back to the proper owner so they don’t rush through double checking things.

Has your friend made sure their email is secure? I know Gaile has posted that a lot of account hacks seem to be done by people who have also had their email hacked.

Not saying that that is the case with your friend, but it doesn’t hurt to double check.

He didn’t get hacked. He just hasn’t gotten on his arena.net account in ages so he doesn’t remember his password.

You really need to bring back phone support. I don’t believe you when you guys said that phone support took longer… never had to wait for over a month on the phone.

Guild Wars 2 never had phone support. If it’s a GW1 issue, they have posted a few time it will clearly take a long while for assistance and they are working on it. Also, if he hasn’t been on in ages, it’s possible he has been hacked and doesn’t even know it.

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.

BlazingSquirrel.5639

Guild Wars 2 never had phone support. If it’s a GW1 issue, they have posted a few time it will clearly take a long while for assistance and they are working on it. Also, if he hasn’t been on in ages, it’s possible he has been hacked and doesn’t even know it.

That usually gets accompanied with an automated email stating that you have changed your password/account settings. As there were none, I doubt he got hacked unless there’s a magical way of changing passwords without notifications.

Posted by: lofn.5047

lofn.5047

Not that too many seem to care about gw1 these days but there are a few of us who still have both & use both. Are the tickets from gw1 even being taken care of? Who would be a good person to contact to get an issue resolved since it seems the tickets from gw1 dont seem to be getting attended to?

Posted by: Flalex.4965

Flalex.4965

has been 2 days but i need a answer asap, here is my ticket number

Posted by: Anti.1680

Anti.1680

Helping a guildmate out: 1310910

Posted by: Damo.8592

Damo.8592

my ticket is :1257981. it is to do with my gw1 account being locked. it is 21 days old now and no reply.

Posted by: Koggmaw.2369

Koggmaw.2369

1303751:Acount Locked
I created an account to post
It has been multiple days with out response I just want to play

Posted by: NovaZephyr.1293

NovaZephyr.1293

Ticket: 1318998

This ticket is only two days old, however my original ticket would be over three days old. Unfortunately the original ticket is inaccessible due to the email that was used does not send/receive emails appropriately. As that email doesn’t receive I have no way to access any response or automated mail sent to it.

Posted by: JnDaBEAST.4839

JnDaBEAST.4839

ticket #1314032 I’m writing this post for my friend. She tried logging into her account but it asked for email authentication. The email she used can no longer be accessed so it seems as if there is no way to get her account back. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Posted by: ZaperCat.8957

ZaperCat.8957

Posting for a friend ticket #1313063

Thank you in advance.

Posted by: Demalpheus.7961

Demalpheus.7961

Hello,

I’m posting for a friend since his issue is due to an account lock out. He has submitted ticket 1315502 and has not received a response for 3 days.

Thank you.

Posted by: Soulravager.4037

Soulravager.4037

Hello i am posting for a follow up on my ticket status.

I haven been waiting 3 days now without being able to play.
I am waiting for 2 of my deleted characters to get restored.

Here is the ticket
number #1315199 If you are able to help please do i really want to play the game.

Posted by: Sirlath.1672

Sirlath.1672

This: #104551 for GW1 Support and #1224810 for GW2 Support. (2 MONTHS)

For Guild Wars 1, but I wasn’t sure if Guild Wars 2 and 1 support were the same or not so I’ll just leave it here. It’s been 2 months since the creation of the ticket and I think it’s got to be some kind of error because a 2 month queue seems unlikely.

(edited by Sirlath.1672)

Posted by: Iglasty.2740

Iglasty.2740

Ticket #1318642: I can’t log in. Was my account hacked?

I have posted it 3 days ago – no response and I can’t play. Please could you help me restore my account a lil bit faster? Im concerned about my characters and money…

Posted by: Bazanti.7089

Bazanti.7089

Ticket #1247203 (23 days old)

Hollymoly you guys must be getting swamped by tickets, best of luck!
Patiently awaiting support’s answer.

Posted by: MeTHoD.4108

MeTHoD.4108

Ticket# 1314026:Account Compromised (4 days)

I’m checking in for a friends account that is stating has a permanent ban. He is just coming back to GW2 and has never taking part in anything that breaks the EULA. It has been 4 days. Thanks guys!

Posted by: Conviq.3974

Conviq.3974

No reply on my account so far, been more then 4days. Ticket #1314490

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

1179588:Lost account details

… Still waiting.

When you posted my ticket (among many others) a few days ago, i was expecting a reply within a few days, however I’m still waiting.

It has now been 44 days.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Posted by: Vivy.1470

Vivy.1470

Hi, I’m posting for a friend that cant login because he reset his phone and lost the login authenticator…
ticket number 1331019 please unlink authenticator

Thank you.

Posted by: VitaEtNex.4916

VitaEtNex.4916

Hello, I’m also posting for a friend who is trying to get his verification code in his email, its been well over 7 days now.

His ticket number is 1317492 and he has asked me to post this for him since he can’t exactly log in due to ya know, not getting his verification code for getting his password…

Posted by: Kingdjyx.5821

Kingdjyx.5821

My friend sent in a ticket stating he can log in but can not authenticate his account due to losing the app he used to authenticate it (he can’t receive the code to enter). As a result he can not go into his account settings to disable it. He did send in two tickets, but he read that he shouldn’t so he regrets doing that. (One has now been closed)

Ticket Number:

Posted by: Dilinaer.8720

Dilinaer.8720

note posting thru my younger bro’s account
I know my ticket(s) arent past the 72 hour mark yet but by the time I can really get something done it’ll be another 96 hours (gotta love 4d on 4d off schedules) but abit over 48 hours ago I placed request #1329013… I put it under account and the way I put it in might have got it confused on where it should go… I put it under account and said that I couldnt find my GW1 key…. I didnt see the Guild Wars 1 selection in the drop down… but the fine print is while I was trying to figure things out (while trying to find the key and hope to figure out my pass while waiting) I think that my account falls into that small crevice where I have my GW1 account attached as a GW2 trial account so I have no GW2 key on that account (yet)… Just in case I put it under the wrong heading I placed another ticket just a few minutes ago (#1338118) under the (mostly) correct GW1 ticket option…

Just thought I’d put this in the pile to help (and hopefully help you help me.. and I sincerely hope that it doesnt honestly take 8 weeks to resolve)

Posted by: Menarri.6259

Menarri.6259

Posting for a friend who cannot log in, due to authenticator issues.

Ticket #1315976

It has been multiple days, and we’d really appreciate a human response.

BlazingSquirrel.5639

Ticket #1219907 has been submitted on Feb 2 and I don’t even see the ticket ever mentioned on this thread except by me asking what’s the deal.

Posted by: TeaBiscuit.9061

TeaBiscuit.9061

Hi ArenaNet

Hope you are all well.

I realize that you people must be crazy busy, but would like to follow up on this ticket.

Ticket # 1332862: Cant login (3 days old)

What happened is my Dad bought a key from ArenaNet when it was 75% off. Now he registered but never got the the confirmation email, so he cant log into game. He may have inputted the wrong email address. Is it possible to just deregister his key so he can try it again?

Thanks and enjoy your day further.

Added: Thanks my Dad got a reply today. I am sure it will be sorted out in due course.

(edited by TeaBiscuit.9061)

Posted by: MyThRaN.6450

MyThRaN.6450

Changing my email – Ticket 1321948

Hi,

Will a GM please assist me in changing my email address of my existing GW2 account to different one?

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanks in advance.

(edited by MyThRaN.6450)

Posted by: Beaterator.1549

Beaterator.1549

Helping a friend out, (Ticket#1306046:Totally forgot my password)

He played during last year’s free trial and linked his GW1 acc with it. He just bought the game during the sale but is unable to login into his account (even for GW1, as he can’t remember his password)

Please assist him asap. Thanks.

Posted by: Hikaie.8097

Hikaie.8097

I was out Thu & Fri of this week (home with a sick kid). I’ll review the latest batch tomorrow. Also, login is heavy again (game is on sale!) so we’re likely a bit outside of 3 days for GW2.

I just want to say that, although my issue has been resolved, we are well past the “tomorrow” batch review and looks like there has been zero update in the last two days.

Also, you changed the thread title to “7 days or older” from the previous 3, but failed to respond to the issues that were posted before that change. What’s going on? I feel these people should get some attention and help when they have gone through the proper channels and followed instructions when it was a “3 days or older” thread. Those people shouldn’t be held to the “7 days” rule.

Posted by: TheQuickFox.3826

TheQuickFox.3826

I’m still waiting on a resolution of my support request (1311068:Second copy of Digital Deluxe Upgrade – Not all items delivered) of last Friday, march 06, 2015.

Update My support request has been resolved on Thursday, march 12, 1015. Thank you.

Ascalon will prevail!

GW Wiki user page  |  GW2 Wiki user page

(edited by TheQuickFox.3826)

Posted by: Skip Live.7108

Skip Live.7108

Ticket: 1301782
and Second accounts
Ticket: 1305391

Posted by: Seera.5916

Seera.5916

I just want to say that, although my issue has been resolved, we are well past the “tomorrow” batch review and looks like there has been zero update in the last two days.

Also, you changed the thread title to “7 days or older” from the previous 3, but failed to respond to the issues that were posted before that change. What’s going on? I feel these people should get some attention and help when they have gone through the proper channels and followed instructions when it was a “3 days or older” thread. Those people shouldn’t be held to the “7 days” rule.

Looked into does not imply a posting of the findings. He may have looked into them, but be too busy catching up with work he missed while out as well as trying to get this rush of tickets out in a timely fashion.

Posted by: xedon.7364

xedon.7364

Hi !
This is for my friends, Ticket : 1306929
Thank you.

Posted by: Wynn.9381

Wynn.9381

Hello,
and second account #1321936
Sent the first one 3 weeks back.

Posted by: Kapina.9012

Kapina.9012

Hi,
I submitted ticket on 8th of March.
-1324983 is the ticket number or whatever.
I don’t really care if it takes weeks to solve, but I’m more worried if you guys even received it or better yet, if I CAN’T receive the response since the problem is about not receiving e-mails from arena net. (Yes I did get confirmation e-mail that it was sent to you, so you should have it at least.)

Posted by: Distant.3508

Distant.3508

Hello.
My request #1274442 was submitted February 22nd. I received the initial automated reply, and on February 27th I replied to it with additional information that I thought might be helpful. I have been checking my spam filters but no reply has come in. It’s ok if it’s taking a while to get to, I just want to make sure it hasn’t been lost.

Posted by: jedimar.5471

jedimar.5471

Ticket #1304518

My friend submitted a ticket in March 4, 1304518 it is now the 11th and it was to remove the mobile authenticator from the account. He got the automated response and a response to change my email password, to scan my computer using virus protection software and finally to review the article on account security. He has done all those things and still has not gotten a reply back. He said that you have the most atrocious wait time for customer service he has ever experienced. He’s been trying to get back in the game after about 2 years and he still has to wait longer. I hope that by posting here it will get resolved swiftly. Thank you in advance for reviewing my message hope you guys get in this ticket ASAP.
And yes, he has checked his junk folder for the emails

Posted by: Barabusmaximus.7038

Barabusmaximus.7038

Ticket #1305429

My brother submitted a ticket on March 5 to have a mobile authenticator removed from his account. He has received no response and it has been nearly a week. We’ve never had such a problem with support in any other game, and this is a huge turnoff.

Posted by: Toshiro Histugaya.1462

Toshiro Histugaya.1462

Been 5 weeks +
Would love to hear back sometime soon

(probably able to provide more information than when I submitted original ticket)

It has been a week since I have asked for help on this thread – and 6 weeks since I asked for help when I submitted a request via a ticket.

Posted by: Aphex.5283

Aphex.5283

Hello guild wars team,
I had received a reply to my ticket 1316672. Before seeing this topic I wrote a new ticket because it had been over 6 days and I wasn’t used to waiting so long for support with a game. The new ticket is 1343152. If you could look into the issue it would be great and thanks for the time.

Posted by: laado.5708

laado.5708

i have a ticket that’s been open since March 5th 1306676, i recently combined my old guild war 1 account with guild war 2 and i need help accessing my guild wars 1 account

Posted by: Hermy.2634

Hermy.2634

Hello guild wars team,
My friend’s ticket number is #1327315. He cannot login to this forum because said he is suspended so I am post on his behalf. Please help fix.

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Previous

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Next

Hi everyone! Gameplan:

All login tickets should be done by this time tomorrow. Password resets, email changes, and authentication removal should all be looked at in 6 hours or less UNLESS you don’t provide enough information to prove ownership of the account (fill out your ticket forms thoroughly!).

Gameplay issues such as deleted items, missing skins, missed rewards are taking the full 72 hour SLA to respond to.

Appeals are also taking longer than normal but we’re getting to them. Again, give us as much info as you can to prove ownership to speed this up.

Guild Wars tickets will soon be handled with GW2 tickets – this will remove the issue of you guys having to wait weeks for help. Note: This will still only apply to game access as we do not support gameplay or bug issues for Guild Wars anymore.

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928