GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Maruna.7209

Maruna.7209

Hey, my friend has had his account stolen and he has filed a ticket with number 1334452 and would really like a reply ASAP.

He has plenty of proof to show it is his account.

Posted by: jesorialt.6958

jesorialt.6958

Ticket Number: 1315230

Wrong Item Chosen Ticket.
Placed ticket on 3/6/15 and no response as of time of post.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Posted by: Rapture.9865

Rapture.9865

1303912, Originally posted 3/4/15 by my friend who’s account was hacked and has yet to get his account back

Posted by: loidberg.3856

loidberg.3856

Ticket # 1331497

Friend has been unable to log in – contacted account recovery support and received an e-mail stating a password reset e-mail would be sent but this has not happened.

Posted by: mashedpoturtles.2067

mashedpoturtles.2067

(1331076:character name forgotten in guildwars 1)

2 weeks and im still waiting to get help logging into my gw1 account…. ive heard nothing back so far

I got the game almost when it just came out ofcourse i cant remember my character names after such a long time anymore…

Posted by: MyThRaN.6450

MyThRaN.6450

Hi

Just want to thank GM Kosmic and Michael Henninger for their assistance in changing my email address on my account. Much appreciated

Also a friend of mine cannot reset his password of his account, keep on asking for a name of a character on his account, unfortunately he played quite a long time ago aswell and forgot the names of his characters.
He asked me to post here on his behalf he is not able to do so because he need a password to login to his account first.

Would you please assist him on this matter – Ticket1344376

Hope to hear from you soon
Regards

Posted by: Soulravager.4037

Soulravager.4037

Ticket number- # 1315199

Hey guys it has almost been a week now since i created my ticket have not heard anything back from support regarding my deleted characters or the fact that my account got server moved.

Please help as soon as you can i really grow tired of waiting and want to play again.

Posted by: SneakyShade.7384

SneakyShade.7384

Hey, my friend has been waiting for 4 days for an answer. ticket 1310282

Posted by: Death.7941

Death.7941

Originally this happened as one of my friend sent me 1000g over the mail and both of us got banned for “assisting in gold/item transaction for real life money”. But eventually this event sorted out in ticket 1129150 and 1129335 (his ticket and mine). Recently I figured out one of my other accounts still in banned state. Can you unlock this one please? Thanks!

Posted by: Haoq.1285

Haoq.1285

Hello, i have been waiting now for 2 weeks for any response.
But didn’t got any so far, my ticket number is 1285507
I think i putted all the information wich was needed for the fix.
Greetings haoq

Posted by: MCBGamer.9214

MCBGamer.9214

Also been waiting for two weeks, this one on a Guild Wars 1 Response Ticket #: 1283879

I included literally every piece of information I could think of in the notes and areas within the sheet.

Posted by: Panzerkin.6517

Panzerkin.6517

Hi guys my Ticket is 1316720 when you get the chance pls take a look ty in advance for all your great work.

Posted by: Luke.4298

Luke.4298

1326305:Lost authenticator

This ticket has been weaiting a week! it’s from a friend who needs authenticator removed, we are eagered to play and get ready for the expansion but the waiting is taking too long!

Posted by: Dovienya.1243

Dovienya.1243

Ticket #1286408

It has been 2 weeks now.. Cannot link my gw1 account to gw2. Waiting for support to manually link them..

Posted by: DavedT.8403

DavedT.8403

Hi Michael,

I was hoping if it was okay to ask what the current status is for the tickets in regards to the mobile authentication? My friend sent a ticket in with all the information he remembers/found to help prove his ownership and it has been a week since he submitted a ticket. He has also been updating the emails instead of making new tickets however there is no response to put him at ease. I just started to play this game on his recommendation and we were going to play together with other friends. His ticket number is #1315847. Please if anything can you let us know what’s happening? Please and thank you!

-David

Posted by: Tataienstein.7581

Tataienstein.7581

account scam 1347383

Posted by: TheLeviathan.2503

TheLeviathan.2503

1303704 not answered in a week

Posted by: astropeat.8695

astropeat.8695

Hi guys,

Glad to hear you are making progress on your backlog.

I’d just like to highlight my ticket #1154449, which is 50 days old come Monday. I’d like to do so as it is probably lost in the swamp of banwave tickets for GW1, but it is a password reset / account access request.

Eager to hear back from you – cheers!

Posted by: Phero.8307

Phero.8307

Ticket 1312229 authentication removal, Michael Henninger whats status on your game plan ??

All login tickets, should be fixed by now, according to your post 24 hours ago…

Posted by: ratqueen.9304

ratqueen.9304

Hello,
Using my wife’s account to post since i cannot access mine.
Request 1328759 access to account submitted on 3/8/15 just need a password reset.
Darasv.3601

(edited by ratqueen.9304)

Posted by: Barabusmaximus.7038

Barabusmaximus.7038

Ticket #1305429

My brother has received a response to his ticket. He completed the steps they asked him to and he sent them the information they required. It’s only been a day since he emailed back but I would prefer to not have to wait another week for a reply.

Posted by: Caboose.2194

Caboose.2194

Ticket 1165840

Haven’t been able to log in. This ticket has been open since January 24 haven’t heard anything.

Posted by: KaleaSundown.1073

KaleaSundown.1073

Hello i here regarding ticket1323977 that day i also found the key logger in computer and all passwords have been changed i wanted to know if i could just have my account reset th if it is possible

Posted by: paegle.3289

paegle.3289

Hi there, 7 days has passed and i still can’t play after buying game.
Ticket #1341218

Ty

Posted by: Thenameless.1420

Thenameless.1420

Hi everyone! Gameplan:

All login tickets should be done by this time tomorrow. Password resets, email changes, and authentication removal should all be looked at in 6 hours or less UNLESS you don’t provide enough information to prove ownership of the account (fill out your ticket forms thoroughly!).

Gameplay issues such as deleted items, missing skins, missed rewards are taking the full 72 hour SLA to respond to.

Appeals are also taking longer than normal but we’re getting to them. Again, give us as much info as you can to prove ownership to speed this up.

Guild Wars tickets will soon be handled with GW2 tickets – this will remove the issue of you guys having to wait weeks for help. Note: This will still only apply to game access as we do not support gameplay or bug issues for Guild Wars anymore.

Have to wait weeks for help in gw1, you mean months right? 2 months here, with gw1 login probem, lets see if something will happen…

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

47 days now, this is atrociously bad.

Tickets should be handled in the order they’re received, regardless of what game they’re for.

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Posted by: Ryuen.1872

Ryuen.1872

Hello pls help my friend who got hacked.

1336919:Hacked account

Posted by: Vaektor.8143

Vaektor.8143

Bought the game 7 days ago but added the new serial code to my old, previously refunded account so I can’t log in.

Ticket: 1320530 submitted 07-03-2015

SOLVED 2015-03-17

(edited by Vaektor.8143)

Posted by: deniso.6714

deniso.6714

posting for someone.

Ticket # 1316013

8 days no contact

Posted by: Phero.8307

Phero.8307

Ticket please solve this ASAP “1312229” authenticator removal, and im gonna vent a Little rage at you support Guys.. read on..

This is THE worst support in mmo history, and ive played alotta mmo’s. No support ive met in other games, have had these wait times. Even Blizzard with alot more players, than GW2, managed to solve these problems within days or hours. They want to make 110% sure that its the right owner…great you Guys take this account security seriously. But do you honestly think, the hacker is able to supply the form with, serial key, last four digts of Visa Card and other information, that only the real owner knows ?? Unless someone in ArenaNet is the hacker, no one else knows these things but the buyer of the game.

Thats why im seriously pi…. it can takes days, weeks and months to solve these Things.. Not only me but others are frustrated and cant login before support replies with a “Solved have a nice day”.

Some people keep defending you saying, its takes alotta time removing authenticator from accounts, reset pass and such..BULL…. !! They all filled the forms with all, information and still it takes days, weeks even months… Im sorry but WTF are you Guys doin ???

I paid for a game to play..until now i cant do Jack. Just stare at the 6 digit authentication “ofc i dont stare at it for hours” but thats about it… for the love of GOD remove the authentication and SPEED UP the process so others can play too.

PS – I like this game alot, but the support is killing the fun..like not bein able to play, with my main character.

(edited by Phero.8307)

Posted by: jedimar.5471

jedimar.5471

Ticket #1304518

According to your post all login tickets should’ve been resolved by now. After waiting for my friend to get an email, which he never received determined that was a lie. He still hasn’t receive any help with his account. He’s not looking forward to waiting another week for assistance. Pretty upset that he paid for something he can’t even use.

Posted by: trogan.4689

trogan.4689

Ticket #1295046
Hello i submitted a ticket 12 days ago but haven’t received a reply can you look into this ticket please?

Thanks

Posted by: AngelGiirl.9631

AngelGiirl.9631

Ticket ID : 1336517
Friend of mine bought the game 6 days ago but can’t logg into his acount (old guild wars player).
Haven’t got any reply yet.

Posted by: Trollestia.2149

Trollestia.2149

Ticket # 1288093 (16 Days)

Log: I’ve been waiting in the cold winter snow for 3 weeks now, My food is running low and my water is…Frozen! The only thing i have for comfort is my computer that barely runs off the generator in the basement…One day my Guild Wars 1 Account will be available again so i can get monument points, The waiting keeps me warm along with hope that one day it’ll be all okay…My sanity is still in tact but i don’t know how much longer i could wait, Hopefully those space wolves don’t break through my door again asking me for money i don’t have! YOU HEAR ME SPACE WOLVES? I HAVE NO MONEY!!!

-End Log

Posted by: PengWinner.6105

PengWinner.6105

Hello GW2 support,

I wrote to you a week or so ago with the hopes of having a friend of mine’s account back on-line after a details loss. Unnametko8041 (Ticket number: 1304026) has been waiting for about 2 weeks in hopes and suspense, after providing all the needed data of ownership and being promised a reset this Friday (13 March). I will not hide my disappointment in the support given and I hope you are doing your best to keep your promise. I look forward to playing with my friend soon and I hope I will not have to pester you again with my nagging.

PengWinner.6105

Posted by: Kuzzi.2198

Kuzzi.2198

Ticket 1297151

It’s been 2 weeks since I submitted the ticket, still no response. My Guild Wars 1 login isn’t working, even though my accounts are linked and I remember my character names. Please help, I just want to play Guild Wars 1.

Posted by: mashedpoturtles.2067

mashedpoturtles.2067

even after this thread still nothing..

Posted by: ShaunW.5739

ShaunW.5739

Hello,

It’s been 7 days now and I have not had a reply to my ticket. Are you able to check it for me please?

Ticket number: 1328652

Many thanks.

Posted by: Benig.5798

Benig.5798

Ticket: 1337697

IT has now been almost a week with no further updates from support..
I made a Ticket about My first account that I want to remove the attached mobile authenticator. I dont see how that can take such a long time. Please fix IT asap, would be very happy to be able to play this game again!

(edited by Benig.5798)

Posted by: Paralyseradko.7150

Paralyseradko.7150

Ticket number: 1319484

Hi, my friend sent a ticket about password and login problems to you over a week ago and has not gotten any response yet. It would really help us if you could take a look at his ticket.

Thanks.

Posted by: Lars.3781

Lars.3781

Hi everyone! Gameplan:

All login tickets should be done by this time tomorrow. Password resets, email changes, and authentication removal should all be looked at in 6 hours or less UNLESS you don’t provide enough information to prove ownership of the account (fill out your ticket forms thoroughly!).

Gameplay issues such as deleted items, missing skins, missed rewards are taking the full 72 hour SLA to respond to.

Appeals are also taking longer than normal but we’re getting to them. Again, give us as much info as you can to prove ownership to speed this up.

Guild Wars tickets will soon be handled with GW2 tickets – this will remove the issue of you guys having to wait weeks for help. Note: This will still only apply to game access as we do not support gameplay or bug issues for Guild Wars anymore.

Hello,
On March 12, I sent an e-mail with more information to prove ownership of Accounts in regards to Ticket #1148798.

I also just sent another e-mail requesting a Status Update for this matter.
Hope to hear from you all as soon as possible.

Thank you.

Posted by: Sirlath.1672

Sirlath.1672

Hi everyone! Gameplan:

What do you mean by soon? Because I have already been waiting for 2 months and I just want to access my Guild Wars 1 account, I just can’t because I have forgotten a Character Name (might I add that I do not like that System at all and think it’s unnessecary).

Posted by: Cymatoperior.5942

Cymatoperior.5942

Ticket: 1324959

I have clicked on the wrong world and transfered to borlis pass instead of dragonbrand.

Its been a week. I am still in Borlis Pass and my gems have not been refunded. Either you put me back in Crystal desert and give me back the 1800 gems of put me in dragonbrand and keep the gems. But dragonbrand is full so i dont know if you can do that.

Posted by: Teclix.6724

Teclix.6724

Ticket # 1320928
My friend has been waiting for 2 weeks ( almost ) for a scam issue.

Best Regards

Posted by: Arigata.5204

Arigata.5204

Ticket: 1303846

Account suspension due to account breach by third party, havent heard back from GM in 8 days.

Posted by: paegle.3289

paegle.3289

Request: 1321338

Your mail system ppl is weird, i think some mails you just dont get cos when i got auto response – your ticked has been updated i got answer, after that i just needed to confirm that im ok with solution support offered and – now i dont get that auto replay – your ticket has been updated and nothing, again stuck here

Posted by: HumanPickle.3526

HumanPickle.3526

Saw this post and was wondering if someone could pls read my request to keep my name HumanPickle as it is the same as my account name. Thanks you for the Forum post and for your time

Pekelz
Mar 8, 13:19
Ticket# 1327869 :Name Change

Posted by: VAWolf.6295

VAWolf.6295

My ticket for merging/linking my old Guild Wars account with my Guild Wars 2 account (Ticket 1323522) has been open for 8 days now.

If it helps, I’m planning to buy EotN as soon as my account situation is fixed, so there is money on the line for you guys.

Posted by: BlazingSquirrel.5639

BlazingSquirrel.5639

Hi everyone! Gameplan:

My friend still doesn’t have his password…

Posted by: Solidarity.9465

Solidarity.9465

My friend has been for more than 8 days for a response.