GW2 Tickets for Review (7 days & older)

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Cinnamon.9687

Cinnamon.9687

Hello, I’m writing for a friend.
Ticket #1313237. Error 45:6:3:2126, Cant play the game
He submitted the ticket 10 days ago and got no reply (apart from the confirmation message). He can’t play or log in to the forums (which doesn’t seem fair).

Posted by: Galixia.4316

Galixia.4316

Hello, my friend’s ticket But did not got any so far, ticket number is 1335393: password and 1335755: Serial Code not available anymore
I think i putted all the information wich was needed for the fix.

Posted by: AlexDelux.4053

AlexDelux.4053

ticket 1306067 submitted 10 days ago
Gw1 login issue: I bought Gw1 but can’t add my access key using my Gw2 username and password although my account should be linked with Gw1 (my account page says it is)

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

Sorry but this is kittening ridiculous.

I’ve been waiting 50 days now, how much longer am i going to be waiting?

1179588:Lost account details

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA

Posted by: MeTHoD.4108

MeTHoD.4108

1334835:Missing shattered dragon wings (7 days)

I seem to be missing my shattered dragon wings i checked and i have the achievements but am missing the wings. Been a while since I’ve played and just recently got back on. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Posted by: Warbic.7409

Warbic.7409

Ticket: 1331941 Submitted 8 days ago

Returning to the game, appears my account has been compromised. Unable to provide a serial number because i believe my email was compromised as well but i can offer any other information you need to recover my account.

Posted by: Ar Kane.6341

Ar Kane.6341

Ticket# 1330047

Hi I’m checking on my wife’s ticket that was started on the 8th to remove an authenticator from her account Suyeta.5630.

We just decided to start playing again after 7 or 8 months and got copies of the game for our 3 kids so we could all play together but moms missing out!

Thanks for your time.

Posted by: ntx.2976

ntx.2976

1328162: Elaborate Scam
Being reviewed since mar 8.

Many thanks

SBI

Posted by: naia.4601

naia.4601

I’m following up on ticket 1234141. I submitted it on February 14th that I could not link my GW1 account with my GW2 account. Got a response two weeks later that my accounts were linked. Obviously that isn’t true or I wouldn’t have sent the request. I replied as such, got another response two weeks later that after “verifying my accounts determined I could log in.” I don’t even know what that means in relation to linking my accounts. That was nine days ago and I’m kind of tired of waiting weeks for a reply when I’m not entirely sure they understand what my issue is (maybe I’m not clear?). They’re still not linked and I’m wondering if the issue is that I had a different email address for my Guild Wars 1 account than I do with my GW2 account. When I tried linking them again recently it just created another account with an ID thats a long string of numbers (the email and string are in my most recent reply). Am I screwed because they have different email addresses? Can I still get those accounts linked?

EDIT: I tried changing my email address of my GW1 account to match my GW2 account and couldn’t becaused everything is now unified under GW2 now or something. So I can’t even make that change to try and fix it.

(edited by naia.4601)

Posted by: imBurger.2851

imBurger.2851

Hello,

Just checking on the status for a ticket filed on March 8th.

Ticket #1329710

Thank you very much.

Posted by: kmtbamee.9148

kmtbamee.9148

My friend can not log in to the forum. So his account has been terminate due to botting. but he don’t used any bot. He sent ticket to you on 3/8/2015. please, check that and reply soon as possible. Thank you.
Ticket number is 1326576.

Posted by: toxx.5390

toxx.5390

ticket 1334544 not answered yet, ticket was made on the 9th.

Posted by: Scepter.6271

Scepter.6271

Ticket : 1337939 : account access issues

This is a ticket for a friend who hasn’t played in years and changed phones without removing the authenticator on the old phone.

Thanks

Posted by: insect.2593

insect.2593

Ticket#1342876
Hi. My friend waiting for 7 days. Plz answer him. thanks

Posted by: Phero.8307

Phero.8307

For the love of God… PLEASE remove the Authenticator from my account. How hard can it be, dont tell us its a long process. I provided the information, with serial code, Visa..date of birth, colour of my underwear, missing left kitten etc..

Ticket 1312229

Posted by: Redeyz.9406

Redeyz.9406

My friends account has been disabled for about two weeks now due to some ban mistakes.
His ticket number is 1328955 but he can’t post due to his account being disabled.

Posted by: KaleaSundown.1073

KaleaSundown.1073

any news on ticket 1323977 i just want a account reset for a new account please really dotn want to play a used account when it wasnt me who played it tyty my OCD T_T please and thank you any news would be appreciated

Posted by: BlazingSquirrel.5639

BlazingSquirrel.5639

Ticket #1219907 has been waiting for 42 days now. 4 days ago, Michael Henninger stated that all login issue tickets will be solved in 24 hours.

Posted by: Drastorm.8970

Drastorm.8970

Ticket No. 1327655

My friend found that his account has been banned for gold selling after attempting to play again after more than a year ago, so it’s obvious that his account was hijacked. He submitted the ticket on 2015/03/08.

Posted by: Toshiro Histugaya.1462

Toshiro Histugaya.1462

When I submitted a ticket on January 29th – I hoped for a response within at least a month. But…. really….

Posted by: Sesshomaru.4608

Sesshomaru.4608

Hello, ticket number 1324480. Been over a week. Sesshomaru.4608

Posted by: VersaceSilk.1724

VersaceSilk.1724

Ticket #1331528

I’ve been waiting for 2 weeks now.

Posted by: Nachos.5379

Nachos.5379

Ticket 1340998 – submitted 6 days ago.

Regarding access to my original GW1 account that I still have the serial number for, though I haven’t accessed the account in at least 6 years. Wanting to pick up the original entry again as I loved playing it.

Posted by: Thenameless.1420

Thenameless.1420

january 25 salalalala

Posted by: Lren.8670

Lren.8670

Ticket #1336836 – Submitted 7 days ago.

Trying to get into my guild wars 1 account so that I can grind hall of monument rewards on the side. I do not remember any of my characters names, provided as much information as I could including one of potentially many cd-keys that I have for the original games.

Posted by: Filmire.5746

Filmire.5746

Ticket #1329693 submitted March 8 (9 days ago).

Posting this for a friend. He purchased GW2 and wants to link it with his original GW1 account, but was unable to log in. He requested a password reset.

Email address, Character Name, and original Guild Wars serial number were all supplied in the ticket.

Thanks-

Posted by: Zyse The Forsaken.4387

Zyse The Forsaken.4387

Hello my ticket number is 1319668 submitted March 7 (10 days ago)

It was due to the breach of my account by a third party. I waited about a week to get an updated on the status of my account. I was responded to by GM Warco who informed me he invested my account and saw it was invaded. Since then I followed all the steps needed and instructed by him in the email sent. I replied to the email 30 mins later giving a outline of regained protection, including changed passwords and a full system clear. I have been waiting a week after getting that email, and haven’t heard a single thing as to whats happening now about the status of my account or why there would be such a delay. If anything I am confused and would like to be helped with this issue so I can play.

Thank you!

(edited by Zyse The Forsaken.4387)

Posted by: Fiercevirus.3976

Fiercevirus.3976

Ticket 1329613, account suspended. Over 7 days old no response.

Posted by: DavedT.8403

DavedT.8403

Hi,

My friend replied back to GM Sakuris with an outline on securing his computer and just needs the Mobile Authentication removed. Its been about 2 weeks now since his ticket. Can GM Sakuris respond back to him? Thank you!
His ticket is 1315847:Authenticator

Posted by: DestintheInsane.1642

DestintheInsane.1642

Ticket #1294371

I do not remember the username or password that I used for my Guild Wars 1 account that I’ve activated through Steam, and cannot recover it through any means, as the password recovery page keeps bringing me to the account management changes page to link my Guild Wars 1 account to Guild Wars 2. I opened a ticket two weeks ago about this problem, but have not received any help. Right now, I’m quite dissatisfied with the lack of support on the issue, and cannot find anything related to fix it either on the support page, or any other page with help related to similar issues.

In short, I would like to be able to access my Guild Wars 1 account, but cannot access it. Help me.

Been in the queue since March 1st. I don’t remember if I closed the previous one I made on Feb. 17th, but I do remember that it was about the same issue and I’ve received absolutely no response.

Posted by: ratqueen.9304

ratqueen.9304

Hello,
Using my wife’s account to post since i cannot access mine.
Request 1328759:access to account submitted on 3/8/15 just need a password reset.
Darasv.3601

Posted by: Prongo.1920

Prongo.1920

Ticket 1339062:Removing Mobile Authenticator, submitted on 3/10/15

Howdy
posting for my friend who had a hacker put a mobile authenticator on his account and we need it removed.

Thanks

Posted by: AngelGiirl.9631

AngelGiirl.9631

Hello,
My friend is still waiting for reply on ticket 1336517 waiting for over a week just reset password so we can play gw2

Posted by: Namtrop.4963

Namtrop.4963

I am posting on behalf of my brother, who had his account hacked recently.

He could not gain access to his account some time last week. Got home from work one day and couldn’t access his account so he reported it. Then finally gained access to his account only to be banned, the reason was for buying gold with real money. Which he had never done.

He requested access to his account, and never heard back after giving his info. I am posting on his behalf because he has also been banned from the forums.

1342046:Mobile Authenticator

It has been a week since he has been banned for something he was falsely accused for, and me and my other two brothers would like if he could have his account back so we can all just go back to playing together again.

Thank you

Posted by: Vorph.1297

Vorph.1297

1328214 – Can’t link my GW account to GW2, most likely due to needing a password reset on my old @ncsoft GW account. Still waiting for a response for more than 10 days now.

Posted by: Ramio.8514

Ramio.8514

1338028: Account suspended (8 days ago)

Coming back from a break to find my account suspended.

Thanks

Posted by: Lusive.5427

Lusive.5427

ticket #1274803
Just posting again. Its been almost a month since I put in my ticket requesting my login information. I just opened up a ticket with steam to try and refund my GW expansion that I bought last month. I’m betting that they’ll respond faster than this customer support…

Posted by: Lady Elvea.2847

Lady Elvea.2847

1298619 – Can’t get into account (password reset), submitted March 3

Posted by: Toshiro Histugaya.1462

Toshiro Histugaya.1462

If I don’t receive a reply in 3 days I’ll be contacting Steam in order to receive a refund – this is utterly ridiculous – I have been waiting close to two months for simply a response. As well as posting on this thread multiple times.

Posted by: Jenne.1836

Jenne.1836

Ticket #1281940:Gw2-Account linked to suspended GW1-Account

Hey,
i’ve sent a request three weeks ago, would be nice to know if someone is looking for it anytime soon. Thanks!

Posted by: PoHz.4971

PoHz.4971

My friend sent in a ticket request: 1346002. Been 4 days now i think. Can he please have this ticket queued up for a review? Thanks in advance!

Posted by: Darkbart.1206

Darkbart.1206

Hi my friend had his account hacked and he wrote a ticket to get it back to change the password and he ask if hey could change the email its been a about 6 days from the last email and he still haven’t been able to log on # 1347153 Thank you

Posted by: Skip Live.7108

Skip Live.7108

Ticket: 1343458

Posted by: Jelle.4623

Jelle.4623

Heya, I submitted ticket #1344497 7 days ago. It’s about an account issue I have, I understand that you guys are busy but I’d like a response as soon as possible.

Posted by: Xuban.1057

Xuban.1057

Hey Gaile, My ticket number is: 1307543, sent it about 2 weeks ago, I was hoping you could help as I would really love to start playing the game again Thanks.

Posted by: Girlyvader.9078

Girlyvader.9078

Posting for a friend:
Ticket# 1299117, 15 days, no reply, simple account recovery issue with key.

Posted by: Beaterator.1549

Beaterator.1549

Hello,

My friend’s ticket 1306046 was submitted on Mar 6 and still not gotten any reply. He bought the game during the 75% sale and still can’t play it as of now. Please help him out.

Posted by: Falados.7165

Falados.7165

1288903 been waiting for 3-4 weeks already to fix this GW1 account problem please help

Posted by: Zaign.4671

Zaign.4671

ticket# 1352605 – GW1 account requires a password reset. sent an email after the initial ticket creation with Gw1 account name since i forgot it originally – oopsie.

Posted by: JoshuaRAWR.4653

JoshuaRAWR.4653

I have now been waiting 53 days.

(1179588:Lost account details)

Top notch support response time.

Attachments:

Warrior 80 | Guardian 80 | Ranger 80 | Engineer 80 |
Thief 80 | Elementalist 80 | Mesmer 80 | Necromancer 80 | Revenant TBA