Game locks up after logging out

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Skullmarked.8705

Skullmarked.8705

When I log out the screen goes partially black with part of my background showing up it doesn’t bring up the log in screen nor will it allow me to close the window from the task bar. I usually wait15-20 waiting for anything to happen. Nothing has in the 4 times this happened. When I restart my machine and and try to pull up the log in i get an “Archive Restoration” window that pops up in its place in place of a sign in/load screen has this been happening a lot recently? whats the deal with this cause i haven’t logged in since last Sunday and every time i activate my client since then i get that Archive thing and won’t load the game afterwards. Takes 20-30 minutes before the game actually responds.

Dwayna gave you life, and Grenth can take it from you.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Have you tried a -repair of the client? Instructions found via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Search (Repair)’.

Good luck.

Posted by: Feirlista Xv.1425

Feirlista Xv.1425

You can submit a support ticket or you could give us more information like your system spec and any error messages but this sounds to me that your hard drive may be full, very low on space or going bad.

Opinions are like ______ everyone has one I could
put the correct term in but not everyone has kittens

Posted by: Skullmarked.8705

Skullmarked.8705

Have you tried a -repair of the client? Instructions found via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Search (Repair)’.

Good luck.

Yes, and issue still persists.

And highly doubtful memory is an issue over 70% of the machine’s memory is not used.

I have found out that this is a bug that effect the 64 bit version of the client for Windows 10 users, but will happen on rare occurence. Since the repair function didn’t work hope Anet can come up with a solution.

Dwayna gave you life, and Grenth can take it from you.