Guild Wars 1 account...

Guild Wars 1 account...

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: PaxCorpus.2714

PaxCorpus.2714

So I’ve had a ticket in the system for about 2 days [edit: I’m at 9 and a half days now] or so now and I’ve seen the activity timer on it change here and there (which tells me they’ve at least seen it a few times?) but no resolution as of yet.

Basically, I haven’t logged into my GW1 account in years and I also apparently linked it to my GW2 account at some point (I can’t remember exactly when I did it), but when I try and login it says the account is blocked.

Now my memory isn’t so great, but I know for a fact I never did anything worth a ban in GW1. I mean, I never really got to play it that much. So that leads me to believe some gold farmer got a-hold of it for a short period of time and I must not have known before I linked it to my GW2 account lol

The ticket ID is 6543340

Also I really, really hope that I don’t need my game key for that account to be unlocked, because I bought it back in like 2005? And that game box is long, long gone

(edited by PaxCorpus.2714)

Guild Wars 1 account...

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Response times are running a bit slower than normal due to high volume. Serial Keys, though helpful, are not absolutely required to prove ownership. The CS Team will assist you as soon as possible.

Good luck.

Guild Wars 1 account...

PaxCorpus.2714

Thank you for the response

Guild Wars 1 account...

PaxCorpus.2714

Hey it’s been 5 days, 4 days without any ticket activity and zero replies to my ticket. Just looking for an update as to what’s going on

Guild Wars 1 account...

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can update your ticket to inquire about status.

Good luck.

Guild Wars 1 account...

Posted by: Krysard.1364

Krysard.1364

Have they answered already? I submitted a ticket 2 days ago as I’ve found my old game box with my code and everything, but I dont remember which mail I used back then. I really hope they wont take much more as I actually want to replay it/link accs so bad.

M I L K B O I S

Guild Wars 1 account...

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

When you link your GW1 account with your GW2 account, the former automatically adopts the password you use for the latter. Maybe you mistyped it too often, thinking it was the old PW, which led to the account getting blocked (for too many unsuccesful login attempts)?

Guild Wars 1 account...

PaxCorpus.2714

My ticket is now 9 days old with absolutely zero responses to it. I’ve added a few replies asking if they could please take a look at my ticket and resolve it with no luck. I’m not sure what else to do, besides wonder just exactly how many people they have working in their CS department and maybe if they’re hiring? lol

But seriously, can I please have my account unlocked??? Surely this doesn’t take 9 and a half days

Guild Wars 1 account...

PaxCorpus.2714

My ticket is now 9 days old with absolutely zero responses to it. I’ve added a few replies asking if they could please take a look at my ticket and resolve it with no luck. I’m not sure what else to do, besides wonder just exactly how many people they have working in their CS department and maybe if they’re hiring? lol

But seriously, can I please have my account unlocked??? Surely this doesn’t take 9 and a half days

have you checked your E-MAIL account that is linked with this ?? or your spam box ??

Yeah, there’s absolutely nothing in my email from them besides the initial autoresponse from when you submit tickets

Guild Wars 1 account...

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Info on CS Status here.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet