Hall of Monument Unlocks

Hall of Monument Unlocks

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: pessimist.7294

pessimist.7294

Im currently playing GW1 again and unlocking all the stuff in HoM.
Now my question is: If I link both accounts now will I still be able to unlock things in HoM later or will they simply not count?

Hall of Monument Unlocks

Posted by: RedRum.3745

RedRum.3745

Nearly positive once you link they will still continue to unlock

Hall of Monument Unlocks

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

Next

Points earned in the Hall of Monuments after the accounts have been linked will still count. You will need to visit the ghost of Kimmes in the Ruins of the Hall of Monuments in Guild Wars 2 once you have earned a new reward in order to obtain it.

Hall of Monument Unlocks

pessimist.7294

Ok thanks for the fast response.

Hall of Monument Unlocks

pessimist.7294

Now i have a problem: Even tough I connected both accounts Kimmes doesnt offer me anything. I already tried toggling between personal achievments and accountwide achievments in gw1 but it still doesnt work.

Hall of Monument Unlocks

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can contact the CS Team for assistance. Top of Page – Support – Submit a Request.

Good luck.

Hall of Monument Unlocks

Posted by: Berelious.3290

Berelious.3290

One trick you can try, in GW1 talk to Kimmes and cycle between personal and account achievements, then log out and back in. Sometimes that helps to activate the achievements.

Corwin Grimjaw: Guardian (80)
Yak’s Bend Server
Crimethink [ct]

Hall of Monument Unlocks

Posted by: GM Talon.8726

Previous

GM Talon.8726

Lead Game Master

One trick you can try, in GW1 talk to Kimmes and cycle between personal and account achievements, then log out and back in. Sometimes that helps to activate the achievements.

^This. If you’ve done this already and you are still unable to get your rewards, please submit a ticket so that an agent can look into your particular situation.