How are "character slot expansions" applied?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Taberis.8341

Taberis.8341

Q:

Are the “character slot expansions” bought from the gem store applied automatically after purchase?

I am asking because I was a little distracted when I made some purchases from the gem store. Got 2 “bank slot expansions” and a “character slot expansion”. Got some mail after purchase, but I just kind of clicked through it.

I know the extra banks slots were applied, as they require manual activation of an item. But when I went back to read the letter that was sent for the “character slot expansion”, it had deleted itself.

This wouldn’t be much of a problem except for the life of me I don’t remember how many character slots I had before I bought this one and so I don’t know if I had to activate an item or not like the “bank expansion slots”.

Thanks.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

I don’t believe it comes as a consumable. It is not listed as one in the Wiki.

You can contact the Billing CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below for assistance, should you so desire.

Good luck.

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

Are the “character slot expansions” bought from the gem store applied automatically after purchase?

You don’t need to do anything. Any extra slots will be on your character screen when you next visit it. (That’s always been the way it’s worked – and I bought a few more myself either yesterday or the day before, as it happens, so I can confirm that nothing had changed.)

(edited by Doghouse.1562)