How to fix blackscreen?

How to fix blackscreen?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: justkiddin.6035

justkiddin.6035

got new pc and for some reason im getting blackscreen after few mins of gameplay

How to fix blackscreen?

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

would need to know your pc specs . is this a lap top or desk top ???

no new system upgrades coming

How to fix blackscreen?

justkiddin.6035

would need to know your pc specs . is this a lap top or desk top ???

Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-7600K 3.8GHz
Memory: 16GB DDR4
Grahpic Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX1070 8GB

its a desktop pc

How to fix blackscreen?

justkiddin.6035

i even tried window mode. didnt help but when i press f12 u can still the dialog of it but the screen still stays black

Attachments:

How to fix blackscreen?

Posted by: WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

WARIORSCHARGEING.2637

ok if you got windows 10 . it sounds like you have the windows 10 power mamgent problem . which could be a easy fix maybe

To see your power plans on Windows 10, right-click the battery icon in your system tray and choose “Power Options.” This screen can also be accessed from the Control Panel. Click the “Hardware and Sound” category and then select “Power Options.” From here, you can select your preferred power plan and set that power plan to high performance . and see how that works

no new system upgrades coming

How to fix blackscreen?

justkiddin.6035

ok if you got windows 10 . it sounds like you have the windows 10 power mamgent problem . which could be a easy fix maybe

To see your power plans on Windows 10, right-click the battery icon in your system tray and choose “Power Options.” This screen can also be accessed from the Control Panel. Click the “Hardware and Sound” category and then select “Power Options.” From here, you can select your preferred power plan and set that power plan to high performance . and see how that works

tried it but sadly it didnt work

How to fix blackscreen?

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

i even tried window mode. didnt help but when i press f12 u can still the dialog of it but the screen still stays black

This type of black screen can be caused by your network connection. If you simply swapped in a new PC, it’s probably not caused by your router or ISP, but rather by software or your network adapter. Try changing adapters if possible, updating the drivers and configuring it to disable non-essential features like power saving (control panel > network connections > right click the adapter > properties > configure). For software problems, it’d be faster to clean install Windows if it came pre-installed.

You can also try running the game over port 80 or 443 (Gw2.exe -clientport 80).

How to fix blackscreen?

justkiddin.6035

This type of black screen can be caused by your network connection. If you simply swapped in a new PC, it’s probably not caused by your router or ISP, but rather by software or your network adapter. Try changing adapters if possible, updating the drivers and configuring it to disable non-essential features like power saving (control panel > network connections > right click the adapter > properties > configure). For software problems, it’d be faster to clean install Windows if it came pre-installed.

You can also try running the game over port 80 or 443 (Gw2.exe -clientport 80).

the clientport 80 seemd to worked. thanks for the help man