I can't buy Gems

I can't buy Gems

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Lord Erik.6903

Lord Erik.6903

So I tried buying gems yesterday, and I got this error message, and I tried it again, and I’m still getting the error message.

Attachments:

I can't buy Gems

Posted by: Lord Erik.6903

Lord Erik.6903

Ok so i can buy gems just not as many as I wanted to.

I can't buy Gems

Posted by: Bekkr.6192

Bekkr.6192

This is weird, I didn’t even think to try a different amount, but I have now and it seems buying 4000 twice is perfectly fine, but trying to buy 8000 once gives that error.

The problem with the youth of today is that one is no longer part of it.
-Salvador Dali

I can't buy Gems

Posted by: Broote.8402

Broote.8402

Getting the same error when trying to buy 8000 gems, it just will never let me do it.

I remember the last time this happened to be , I got banned for ‘fraud’ for a few days while Customer Service investigated it with Digital Diver (their payment provider).

I hope I don’t get banned again for trying to give them money

I can't buy Gems

Posted by: LemonDream.5762

LemonDream.5762

I’m having the same issue purchasing 8000 but like you said, purchasing smaller amounts no error.

I can't buy Gems

Posted by: InsinC.1750

InsinC.1750

still can’t buy any gems either? is this problem still occurring for you guys because it is for me.

I can't buy Gems

Posted by: Jereg.9725

Jereg.9725

yep im having same issue but for all amounts… I posted earlier about it, but yea same issue, its been 5 days adnd I still haven’t been helped.

I can't buy Gems

Posted by: Skeebz.4169

Skeebz.4169

Yeah… I bought some gems earlier with no problem whatsoever. Now I just get that error message every single time. Please fix this, I’m trying to give you my money.