Insane Lag in WPvP

Insane Lag in WPvP

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Arcuran.5894

Arcuran.5894

Ever since the last patch I have been unable to play world pvp, I can play every other mode, but as soon as I enter WPvP i am unable to use any abilities, so be hit or attack or anything, I can run around, everyone else moves, but I cant hit anyone or take any damage and I don’t think I can be seen by the other teams either, this doesnt just happen around large groups, I can be in the middle of nowhere, and none of my abilities work, now and again all my abilities will activate at once (seemingly randomly) then I will take an insane amount of damage and die.

Has anyone else had this problem? What can I do? I have had no previous problems in WPvP until now, and I have no problems in PvE or normal PvP so I don’t know what to do.

edit
As of now, I can get stuck on the WvW loading screen and can only get out by quitting the game and re-logging

(edited by Arcuran.5894)

Insane Lag in WPvP

Posted by: Jahiliyya.7095

Jahiliyya.7095

I am having a problem w/ 2-3 solid seconds of lag every 20-40 seconds or so. It seems to be worse when their is more action going on. I didn’t notice it before the last patch. Haven’t noticed it in dungeons or fractals. Haven’t noticed it during the Southsun events. Seems to only happen in WvW. Very annoying. Every once in a while it leads to a DC.

Commander Jam, The Republic [SPQR] on Sanctum of Rall
Jumble Akimbo
Jahiliyya Akimbo

Insane Lag in WPvP

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

are you guys all in tier 1 and on jqbl? The only place I found the lag was on our borderland. Its un playable right now and only started this morning. Everyone in my guild is experiencing it currently there.

Insane Lag in WPvP

Jahiliyya.7095

are you guys all in tier 1 and on jqbl? The only place I found the lag was on our borderland. Its un playable right now and only started this morning. Everyone in my guild is experiencing it currently there.

Yes, we were in JQ BL…. Wow… is that it? One server w/ a problem? Will test this theory more.

Jumble Akimbo
Jahiliyya Akimbo

Insane Lag in WPvP

Jahiliyya.7095

Just got DCed from JQ BL again… now gonna try BG.

Jumble Akimbo
Jahiliyya Akimbo

Insane Lag in WPvP

Jahiliyya.7095

been in BG BL since I posted that…. no DC. No lag.

Jumble Akimbo
Jahiliyya Akimbo

Insane Lag in WPvP

Posted by: Vel.1653

Vel.1653

Yep im just coming back to report the lag has been here all day on that Borderland. It gets so bad any fight I get in it lags me out completely. This happens on no other borderland except jade quarry.