Lag / Long Loading and Error: 7:11:3:189:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Laurelinde.4395

Laurelinde.4395

I have started getting hideous skill lag, big lag spikes and disconnects since yesterday afternoon. It started in WvW but is occurring everywhere in the game. Seemed ok earlier today but has now started again this evening and I’m struggling to stay logged in at all.

ISP: Sky Broadband
Server: Gunnar’s Hold

Attachments:

Laurelinde & Cookie/Beorna Bearheart
[TWG] – Gunnar’s Hold
Always remember Wheaton’s Law

Posted by: Hellsing.3570

Hellsing.3570

This lag started today. It seems to only affect my home server. In overflow shards there’s no lag whatsoever.

Server: Desolation

EDIT: Temporary solution: Guest server…

Attachments:

Be pro!»

(edited by Hellsing.3570)

Posted by: Mrkef.5703

Mrkef.5703

Massive lag problem in the prime time for over week now. Sometimes 5 minutes long lag, sometimes disconnect when standing in lions. Game is unplayable. Only GW2 affected.

ISP : O2
Server: Aurora Glade

Attachments:

Posted by: jonny.1265

jonny.1265

long skill lag and rubber banding in wvw and in both overflow maps and none overflow maps

location. bolton north west of england
Isp. tiscali 10mbps
server. desolation

(edited by jonny.1265)

Posted by: Zatoichi.4376

Zatoichi.4376

Terrible lag in game and WvW unplayable.

Server: Fissure of Woe

Attachments:

Posted by: kelman.9451

kelman.9451

Disconnects disconnects disconnects. Don’t have this problem with any other online game or web browsing. When I was on an overflow though I did not get a Disconnect.

Maps also take a long time to load.

Posted by: lynspottery.6529

lynspottery.6529

I lost game connection twice, the second time it happened I took a screen shot.

Error Code=7:11:3:191:101

This occurred on Yak’s Bend Server before the server reset for the borderlands. (7:03pm EST)
Attachments:

ISP: Comcast

Attachments:

(edited by lynspottery.6529)

Posted by: kelman.9451

kelman.9451

I lost game connection twice, the second time it happened I took a screen shot.

Error Code=7:11:3:191:101

This occurred on Yak’s Bend Server before the server reset for the borderlands. (7:03pm EST)
Attachments:

ISP: Comcast

Yes that is the exact same error message I get and I am also on Yaks Bend Server. Right now game is unplayable unless I am in an overflow.

Posted by: tinks.6750

tinks.6750

So many Sky customers….

Please guys, phone Sky tech support and ask this to be raised as a complaint on your account, I just have as this has been going on 45 days for me now.

There is a thread on their help forums, and so far the best response has been:

" I had spoken to one of my colleagues about a similar issue and he said that it will be down to one of the intermediary servers dropping the connections – when they get busy rather than causing everyone to slow they “lose” a few packets so the majority of users can have uninterrupted game play. At least that was his theory anyway."

It is NOT sky. I am a recent customer of sky, just switched. I was having this problem on another ISP before the switch.

It is just a coincidence at it probably the most popular ISP right now.

Hellsing.3570

All morning and afternoon there was no lag.. soon after 19:00 GMT+1 the lag started.

This is becoming a joke now :/ and by joke I mean really annoying.

Be pro!»

(edited by Hellsing.3570)

Posted by: hybridhunter.8041

hybridhunter.8041

I know this might be a bit late but i will post it anyway.

I am also having a lot of lag issues and timeouts. I can have lag or get kicked from the game at any time on any day. It is not a constant thing but i do get it almost every day for a few hours at a time.

Here is a screenshot of the message that i get.

http://tektoncraft.net/zack/gw2screens/gw149.jpg

Attachments:

Posted by: Motley.7416

Motley.7416

Getting the same error with monumental lag – we’re talking at least 30 second spikes, along with many of my friends.

One thing myself and my friend noticed whilst talking through Skype that is during these lag spikes we can talk in Guild chat and it’s instant, but talk in public then there’s nothing. This only suggests to me that their servers are not capable of handling this much traffic. This happened to me yesterday, and it was around 5.30pm UK time, everything prior to this was fine, and exactly the same today….

Posted by: Timeless.5912

Timeless.5912

Gah. This is bull. I have lag spikes lasting from before engaging in a fight to just after the fight ends.

This. Is. Unplayable.

All other mmo’s run perfect.

Not a helpful comment I know. But there doesn’t seem to be much help coming from Arenanet either :/

UK Sky BB
Piken Square.

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Had this for about a month now on and off, 1-2 sec skill lag, jump back and forth players/enemys, not fun at all.

Loc: Midlands UK
ISP: SKY BROADBAND
Server: Ruins of Surmia

Completely unacceptable now Anet, This has been going on for too long. It’s even worse today with 1-2 mins of skill lag. Chat works fine, Other Games work perfectly fine online. Nothing has been done about this at all.

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

Posted by: Temp.5483

Temp.5483

Massive lag spikes. Sometimes 10 seconds long lag, sometimes disconnect. Skills flashing and I can do nothing, this is unplayable.
Also Error Code=7:11:3:191:101

ISP : O2
Server: Aurora Glade

Hellsing.3570

In Queensdale on Desolation I have no lag and there’s a lot of people there. In Dredgehaunt Cliffs I have 4 minute lag spikes and there’s hardly anyone there.

Be pro!»

Posted by: Daniel.7526

Daniel.7526

Also having massive lag spikes .. started like last week. making gw 2 unplayable.
Server : Desolation
ISP – Bezeq

Attachments:

Posted by: Solar Brink.1490

Solar Brink.1490

Game unplayable this is really frustrating as I would like to enjoy Dragon Ball and/or my new thief and both are unplayable with the lag issues.
Arenanet probably havent figured out anything or havent done much to find out why this is happening.

Posted by: JIDE.6597

JIDE.6597

I’m also getting massive lag spikes and disconnects all around after the dragon bash update came about.
Yesterday I was having no lag problems and I’m quite sure it’s not on my end.

Server: Gunners Hold
ISP: SKY BROADBAND

Posted by: Repuran.1859

Repuran.1859

Weird how 75% with lags are Sky Broadband customers (including myself), maybe there is a problem with Sky and the Guild Wars 2 servers as there’s not many BT/Virgin customers having lags :s.

Full time Engi, Part time Ele

Posted by: OmegaPrime.9143

OmegaPrime.9143

Well I can add to that.

ISP: Virgin Media
Server: Far Shiverpeaks (EU)

Had around 5 DC’s past 4 hours. Did a pingplotter to support. I find the whole tracert to their system extremely dodgy.

(edited by OmegaPrime.9143)

Posted by: Irvin.8740

Irvin.8740

Just bought the game today, managed to reach Level 5 and around 9 PM (GMT) all the lagging started, impossible to play.

Server: RING OF FIRE (EU)

Posted by: Kaiem.8297

Kaiem.8297

Started getting this about Sunday evening at 8:30ish BST. Lag spikes lasting one to two mins occasionally whilst doing guild missions. Played early yesterday afternoon and had maybe one or two spikes but nothing terrible. Logged on this evening and did a few pieces of the new content in lions arch (overflows) and gendarran fields with no issues. then tried to go and do my PvP daily around 9:45 BST and the massive lag spikes returned. The game is currently completely unplayable for me.

ISP: Sky (unsuprisingly it appears)

I will just add that I’m not having this problem in any other game or when web browsing, downloading or streaming, just in GW2.

Posted by: Patres.4925

Patres.4925

Same here, yesterday 4 times disconnected and a lot of lags.
Latency test 96,8%.

Server: Ruins of Surmia
ISP: Omega

Norn Battle Guard / Norn Shadow / Patreschr / Queen of Saba / Altair Ibn La Ahád

(edited by Patres.4925)

Posted by: tinks.6750

tinks.6750

Weird how 75% with lags are Sky Broadband customers (including myself), maybe there is a problem with Sky and the Guild Wars 2 servers as there’s not many BT/Virgin customers having lags :s.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It stands to reason. Sky is probably the largest ISP in the UK right now with their bundles. So more people, more problems.

I had this problem on BT. I then switched to sky which provided a faster more stable connection and the problem is still there. I don’t think AN should be given any excuses to not sort this out.

Posted by: MrLeki.2493

MrLeki.2493

Had this for about a month now on and off, 1-2 sec skill lag, jump back and forth players/enemys, not fun at all.

Same problem which Ethier.3417 and the video’s guy (It’s not the same ISP). But my character will not return to its original location and I can make about a dozen of evade before i’m expelled of the game by the 7:11:3:189:101 bug. Funny, yeah ?

All morning and afternoon there was no lag.. soon after 19:00 GMT+1 the lag start

I have the same problem since 2 weeks now (but it’s gmt+2 for me). Since the update of 26 or 28 may, i’m not sure of the date.
This is very boring…

And sorry for my broken English

Coutry : France
ISP: Orange
Server: Jade Sea [Fr]

Repuran.1859

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. It stands to reason. Sky is probably the largest ISP in the UK right now with their bundles. So more people, more problems.

I had this problem on BT. I then switched to sky which provided a faster more stable connection and the problem is still there. I don’t think AN should be given any excuses to not sort this out.

If you look at market share for internet in the UK, Sky are still third behind BT and Virgin yet nearly every problem here is Sky so I think there’s more to it than Anet’s servers not liking Sky Broadband xD

Posted by: brokenserenity.4638

brokenserenity.4638

Been getting lag spikes and chatlog issues since sunday aswell, last night i had to send mail to party members as my entire chatlog crashed for aproximately 30 mins followed by a series of about 4 disconnects afterwards and strange lags or dlays in guild or party chatlogs in between each, the lagging began at roughly 6:30pm and got steadily worse untill i gave up at roughly 9pm.

ISP: TalkTalk (Fibre)
Server: whiteside ridge

A few other guildmates have been suffering similar issues aswell lately but none seem to have had it as bad as my issues since sunday….yet.

ethier.3417

And it’s began too start tonight aswell, Oh the joy.

Hellsing.3570

It seems to start at 18:00 GMT+1 and gets progressively worse until it’s unplayable.

Be pro!»

ethier.3417

It seems to start at 18:00 GMT+1 and gets progressively worse until it’s unplayable.

Yep, Just logging off, See if it’s better in 30 mins when WvW raid starts, Highly doubt it though.

Posted by: dovrak.4376

dovrak.4376

I’m getting these lags/desyncs, and random connection drops. So I started monitoring (using Resmon and Tcpview) my ping towards Anet servers.
First, normal ms for me is 190. I’m getting 450+ ms towards 64.25.., wich randomly drops to 270+ and then start to spike again to 450 range, explaining desyncs. Sometimes these connections randomly change or drop, that’s when I got a dc I believe. If you force close some of these connections you will get others that actually work better, but seems like the main node isn’t still working good, so it’s still crappy in general.

Posted by: Coin Flunk.3024

Coin Flunk.3024

Various members in our guild are having lag problems for the last 4-5 days. The lag only happens after 6pm gmt. It doesn’t happen during the day and the internet isn’t affected, only gw2 is.

Server: Desolation.

Posted by: Xarilith.1043

Xarilith.1043

Game is pretty much unplayable from 6pm-10pm GMT. Appears to effect me on my homeworld more than anything (it’s okay-ish when guesting and about 50/50 chance of being okay in fractals).
N.B. Speed tests show an ping of 5ms, all other games are fine.

ISP: Sky Fibre (40Mbps)
Server: Gunnar’s Hold [EU]

Repuran.1859

Anyone think reinstalling Guild Wars will help or not even worth trying?

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

I doubt reinstalling would help. I don’t think the problem is on our side. My room-mate is experiencing this problem, yet I am able to play perfectly fine, without even a hint of lag. Would be nice if someone from Anet could verify that they are aware of this issue, and are trying to fix it.

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

Posted by: Gutbuster.8745

Gutbuster.8745

Sigh, I got 5 minutes of lag free game play in today before it started…

Hey Anet how about an update on the issue eh? What (If anything) are you doing? Have you localized the issue? Can we expect a fix in the near future?

Any update would do, the silence is just as frustrating as the actual lag problems….

Posted by: Zerbo.5381

Zerbo.5381

Did anyone else notice the lag kick in even earlier than usual today? It did for me… This is so frustrating, and the lack of a response makes it even more so.

Posted by: dovrak.4376

dovrak.4376

I don’t understand how they insta patch an achievement bug, and this problem which is here since days doesn’t deserve 1 word.

Posted by: Jchappers.2018

Jchappers.2018

Unplayable for me too.

Sky broadband
Blacktide
UK

Posted by: Bhelliom.5324

Bhelliom.5324

Anet do not know what the issue is. There tech support just blame our internet connections even tho every other game and service works perfectly for us and it is only guild wars 2 that has the issue. Now if we were to trust their tech support(ncsoft tech support) then we should all just quit and play something else as it will never get fixed because there is NO issue.

Posted by: Coin Flunk.3024

Coin Flunk.3024

unplayable now… Looks like another evening with no gw

Posted by: PotatoCable.1425

PotatoCable.1425

With all the threads going up right now, they are bound to atleast give us an answer. They can’t shove an increasing problem under the rug. I find it amusing that when we posted a 7:11 error in the game bug section, we almost got an imidiate answer to move over to the tech part of the forum. Yet here there’s no one to answer us…

Potato Stick [Lion]
Muphasa’s Avenger
Gunnars Hold

Posted by: Mrkef.5703

Mrkef.5703

Again, every evening i cant play… too much lag. And evening is the only time i have to play. Anet, please, respond! Im loosing hope.

Posted by: Sadie Stikk.4729

Sadie Stikk.4729

For about 4 days now I’ve been unable to play as any combat just causes lag. Diag attached. I’ve tried guesting to other EU servers, had no effect.

Based in UK.

Attachments:

Posted by: Fay.4053

Fay.4053

Unplayable between 6:30-11pm for almost a week now.
London, UK.

Get stuck in walking and falling animation loops as well as freezes followed by everything that happened in the past 30-60 seconds suddenly occuring at once.
Everything except game functions with no problems or latency.

Attachments:

Posted by: Crowley.5802

Crowley.5802

For what it’s worth, the game’s been unplayable for me for the last couple of days on Virgin Media in the UK.

Posted by: Safari.3021

Safari.3021

Its been insane tonight, im disconnecting every 5 mins, although a run in Arah, opened by someone on gandara was free of the lag, as soon as I went back to LA after on AG I lagged and disconnected.

All the while guildchat works fine.

Posted by: Dalmore.1843

Dalmore.1843

Same issue here, terrible lag spikes, intermittent disconnects.
Was attempting to have a WvW event with the Guild, unfortunately the game is completely unplayable for me, there are others in my Guild who are also affected by this. This is a serious issue that needs addressing

Location – UK
Isp – Talk Talk-Fibre
Server Underworld

Dalmore Dharn, level 80 Thief,warrior,Ranger,Elementalist.
Co-Leader and Founder of GuM, UW server.

Posted by: Nymphetamine Ovrdse.7513

Nymphetamine Ovrdse.7513

Been having this exact problem for about a month now, unplayable lag starting around 6pm, but only on guild wars, other online games are fine, in fact several other people in my guild suffer from this problem too