Lvl 80 boosts and shared slots

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Shaw Bloodlust.9517

Shaw Bloodlust.9517

Q:

Hi everyone!

Me and my wife just bought the standard edition of PoF and received the Lvl 80 boost you get when purchasing an expansion (according to wiki you get one for each expac, we didn’t know that).

Since we have both expacs (both pre-purchases) and given that when the shared slots were introduced we received a free one (allegedly, if anyone can confirm because I honestly can’t remember), shouldn’t all players have a minimum of 3 by now?

Maybe players having only 2, like us, it’s due to using the boost way before the slots were introduced and the situation not being normalized afterwards?

Cheers!

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

One for each expansion would be two. One for Heart of Thorns, and one for Path of Fire. Unless one has purchased extra Shared Inventory Slots, one would have only two after having purchased both expansions.

No free Shared Inventory Slot was given when they were first introduced in January of 2016. The Spring 2016 Quarterly Update on April 19, 2016 added a free slot to accounts with Heart of Thorns unlocked, and raised the limit of purchasable slots to 10.

Good luck.