To ensure the best possible play experience with the Guild Wars 2 Mac client, you should make sure that your operating system has been updated to the latest version. Currently, this means having Lion (10.7) updated to version 10.7.5 and Mountain Lion (10.8) updated to version 10.8.2.
To check what version of Mac OS X you are running, click on the Apple menu in the menu bar and select About This Mac.
If necessary, click on Software Updates… and follow the prompts to update your OS to the latest version.
Black Lion Trading Company
- The vertically running “SALE!” text on Gem Store promotion items does not render correctly.
- Some colored text in Trading Post listings appears fragmented and is difficult to read.
- The application may crash when “Play” is clicked after the system has been put to sleep and woken while the Launcher is open.
- In Lion’s Arch, streaks may appear in the sky on some systems.
- On some systems, streaks may appear to be emitted from some light sources.
- The Launcher may become unresponsive if the system is put to sleep while the Launcher is updating game data.
- If this happens, please quit the application and reopen it.
- Copy and paste functions do not work in the Launcher’s text fields.
- Guild Wars 2 Finder menus are not yet localized.
- The “High” Textures setting is not available, and the Textures setting may appear blank on some systems.
- Logging out to the Launcher—either intentionally or due to a network error—and logging directly back in to the game causes mouse movement control functionality to break.
- If this happens, please quit the application completely and log back in normally.
- There is no camera or world-map zoom functionality for the Apple Magic Mouse when scrolling gestures are enabled.
(edited by Mark Katzbach.9084)