[Mac]Keeps crashing once every 15-30 minutes

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: mikeew.8607

mikeew.8607

I am just disgusted at the fact that this is rampant and has not been even addressed. Just SMH to be honest, I am to the point were I am regretting the time invested in this game because of the blatant disgusting lack of support on this issue. I will be playing and go to move and then bam crash. Attached is a screenshot not much good it will do and I am sure Anet will not address it this will get lost amongst all of the other Mac posts that never get touched.

Attachments:

Posted by: Qugi.2653

Qugi.2653

Pretty sure arena net make mac beta cider port as cheap way to get mac customer to buy. Since that they do not care any more. They say on page about mac how they love mac and even president is always on mac. haha

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/announcing-guild-wars-2-for-mac-beta/

I do not think they have been honest about mac client. I give up on this trash client and use bootcamp.

;)

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

You need to submit a support ticket if you’re having issues. The Tech support forum does not guarantee a staff response, nor do many posts in here get a response.

Submit a support ticket…

Posted by: mikeew.8607

mikeew.8607

Just a quick update I ran terminal and ran /applications/guild\ wars\ 2.app/contents/MacOS/cider —use-dos-cwd C:Gw2 -- C:\\GW2\\GW2.exe –repair
and just did about an hour of game play with no crashing I don’t know that this fixed it but seems to have improved amount of crashing will update after next session of playing.