Mac + screenshotting?

Mac + screenshotting?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Haze.9647

Haze.9647

Q:

I can’t use the typical screen shot method on mac in game
(CMD+SHIFT+4)

Is there an alternative way of managing this?

Thanks

Mac + screenshotting?

Posted by: Figlilly.3907

Figlilly.3907

A:

I don’t have the game open but I am pretty sure I set mine up through the Options in game. I know I just press ‘C’ to take a screenshot.

Mac + screenshotting?

Posted by: Haze.9647

Haze.9647

Thank you, i will key bind it!

Mac + screenshotting?

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

CMD+SHIFT+4 allows you to click and drag the mouse to create a selection to screenshot. The actualy screenshot shortcut is CMD+SHIFT+3

Mac + screenshotting?

Posted by: Jon Olson

Jon Olson

Programmer

Next

F6 is one of the current default keybinds for taking a screenshot.

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Mac + screenshotting?

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Which will not work unless the user manually disables the special functions for each key on OSX and switches to standard keys…

Mac + screenshotting?

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

Can you please fix this? I occasionally have to play on a Mac, and every time I do it switches my screenshot key to F6, but it never switches back to PrintScreen when I play on PC again.

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson

Mac + screenshotting?

Posted by: Jon Olson

Previous

Jon Olson

Programmer

Can you please fix this? I occasionally have to play on a Mac, and every time I do it switches my screenshot key to F6, but it never switches back to PrintScreen when I play on PC again.

The defaults are Printscreen and F6 across both platforms. There was a time when Mac had an override though, but that was removed around the time Heart of Thorns launched.

Beta, Character Select/Create, Enhanced Squad UI, Play for Free, Raids, Streaming Client, & Mac

Mac + screenshotting?

Posted by: EnemyCrusher.7324

EnemyCrusher.7324

The defaults are Printscreen and F6 across both platforms. There was a time when Mac had an override though, but that was removed around the time Heart of Thorns launched.

Sweet, thanks!

Light of Honor [Lite] – Founder / Warmaster
Sorrow’s Furnace Commander
“You’re the mount, karka’s ride you instead, and thus they die happy!”-Colin Johanson