Made a "slight" mistake with achiev chest.

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: lordarnoud.8973

lordarnoud.8973

As the title says. I was happy to finally have gotten the chest with the big rewards. So i opened the chest, and all the PvP chests that came with it. Of course after depositting the PvP clothes there were some remaining, so I started destorying them. When i was destroying I suddenly noticed a different name in between all the PvP gear, but it was too late, and I pressed the yes button already…. Now it seems this was my xp scroll…. Is there any way to get it back, or to get another one?

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

I think they generally do not replace items due to user error. I’ve done this myself many times and it is kind of a bummer but I just started slowing down a little with my clicking fingers.

The Burninator

lordarnoud.8973

Yeah I figured, but I was hopinh/wondering if maybe I could get this item again in another way, I really wanted it Even though this would probably be the wrong place to post

JustTrogdor.7892

Yeah I figured, but I was hopinh/wondering if maybe I could get this item again in another way, I really wanted it Even though this would probably be the wrong place to post

There were a couple of people complaining about getting them. I know go figure… It’s too bad they are account bound and they can’t give them away. It would be a win/win for you and the person complaining.

The Burninator

lordarnoud.8973

It’s a shame there is not way for me to get it back, but I would like to thank for the mail I received in my mailbox It’s a shame I couldn’t reply with a proper thanks, so I’m posting it here I would also like to thank you JustTrogdor for the replies.Thanks for caring all !

JustTrogdor.7892

Well I’m glad I spread a little cheer to take the bite off from you losing your item.

The Burninator