Major lag after Halloween patch and more

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: SnowHawk.3615

SnowHawk.3615

Is it just me or has nearly everyone been experiencing rubber banding, or some sort of screen freeze lag since the Halloween patch?

After the recent Living Story update I have noticed the lag has gotten even worse- including disconnecting, so I took a break for a few days from Guild Wars hoping the lag/disconnecting would be somehow ‘fixed’ or something through an update- and it was actually worse when I got on last night.
My whole party disconnected in every single dungeon I entered, or would stall because of their extreme lag and eventually leave the dungeon after saying something like “I can’t play with this lag, good luck everyone.” etc. something along those lines.
I did check my internet connection – but I can play other games in the highest graphics except Guild Wars anymore it seems, and even turning down the graphics doesn’t save me since the latest few patches- to which I NEVER ever had lag before the Halloween patch.
Anyone else experience this?
I know my computer has nothing to do with this, and my internet is fine. I can play all sorts of online games via computer or PS3 with 0 lag, disconnecting, or frame rate issues.

Posted by: teeoneimme.3960

teeoneimme.3960

I’ve been experiencing terrible lag spikes even before the halloween patch, I even have a network monitor to track the ping and it definitely shows the spikes. You are not alone.. i dont even know what to do anymore

Posted by: Krypto.2069

Krypto.2069

Usually, I experience the occasional lag spikes here and there. But for the last few hours, I’m getting constant bad latency with GW2. (Other games are OK though. )

Moonlight [THRU]

Posted by: Katalist.4258

Katalist.4258

My lag only started today but it’s baaad. Please fix this! Been having nothing but troubles since this last patch!

I run with scissors.
Leftpaw’s Right Hand [BRUH]
Stormbluff Isle [NA]

Posted by: Zaoda.1653

Zaoda.1653

Yeah the lag has been horrible, and many times has been completely unplayable :-(

Forever a supporter of more male skimpy armor

Posted by: Max Lexandre.6279

Max Lexandre.6279

Since yesterday the lag spikes are hugely noticeable.

I’m The Best in Everything.
Asura thing.