"Network Error"

"Network Error"

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Joakimforslund.8473

Joakimforslund.8473

When trying to join the map Legacy of the Foefire at pvp i getting this error message. This is the second time today, all other maps works fine.

Network Error. The inability to connect to Guild Wars 2 may be caused by Internet routing issues or a server network failure.

If the problem persists, please visit our support website.

Not getting any good help from the tech support when emailing them…. They say its my inet that is the problem… FIX IT ANET!

"Network Error"

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

Hi there,

I just got an e-mail that said that the issue has been addressed and the connectivity is returning to normal levels.

Are you able to connect now?

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

"Network Error"

Posted by: Lisse.4597

Lisse.4597

Having the same problem right now. When I login on a different character the timer before the match restarts and I can play for a minute before that character gets locked out again. The rest of my party has the same problem and the match ain’t starting and we can’t get out of queue. Got the same error and a DC whenever entering the mad kings realm but after that I could always re-enter and join it.

"Network Error"

Posted by: Grannysaff.5946

Grannysaff.5946

Having the same problem but on only one of my characters. My level 1 new character cannot get into Defence of Shaemoor due to this error, but the character I have sitting in Queensdale proper can get online, as can all my characters in other areas.

"Network Error"

Joakimforslund.8473

I am doin fractal atm and now i got an error message aswell on the 4/4 path!

"Network Error"

Joakimforslund.8473

Now it was reseted becouse everyone did get the error message… Thanks for not being able to complete my daily fractal…

"Network Error"

Posted by: Lisse.4597

Lisse.4597

After I think around 45 minutes I tried again and got back in. Apparently the roster was removed so I wasn’t forced to go to that pvp map anymore. Still really annoying tho. Hope it gets fixed soon.

"Network Error"

Posted by: I Am Dansker.7105

I Am Dansker.7105

Definetly not fixed

It it weird though, i can log in perfectly on my guardian, but every time i try and log in on my elementalist in Blazeridge Steppes, i get this error http://puu.sh/cpkMV/6862b2b385.jpg

Far Shiverpeaks

"Network Error"

Posted by: AzzA BowK AzzA.4368

AzzA BowK AzzA.4368

blazeridge steppes is fubar for me as well. my main character… well only one i play is stuck there kitten

"Network Error"

I Am Dansker.7105

The server my character try to connect to is 206.127.159.139

Far Shiverpeaks

"Network Error"

Posted by: revanwolf.1069

revanwolf.1069

The server my character try to connect to is 206.127.159.139

same server here, it don’t seems to repond(map load info indicate it can’t pass after the waiting server state)

"Network Error"

Posted by: Gingook.2971

Gingook.2971

Also got network error just now at the tequatl event… this has been consistently going on and forming an anti-dc party didn’t help as I wasn’t able to go back in after logging in about 5 seconds later. This has been going on for a while now and this shouldn’t happen. This problem needs to be dealt with now!

"Network Error"

I Am Dansker.7105

Now my guardian and all my other characters in LA stuck there and i cannot log on to any of them… i am running out of characters here, only the low levels left

Far Shiverpeaks

"Network Error"

Posted by: loboram.4096

loboram.4096

STILL having the same issue as the rest of these posts. Unable to login to the actual game while the character screen loads with no problems at all.

"Network Error"

Posted by: Claudius.5381

Claudius.5381

It started about half an hour ago. I get continuously Network errors when I log in to my level 10 character in Divinity’s Reach. Either while logging just in or when I try to enter the personal story step “On The Mend”.

Server: Desolation
Internet Provider: Deutsche Telekom

Other Internet services run fine (including but not limited to ArchAge).

Edit: Posted it, tried again – now it works.

"Network Error"

Posted by: tyrellian.3706

tyrellian.3706

Getting this a lot now when transitioning between LA and the mad king’s realm.

"Network Error"

Posted by: loboram.4096

loboram.4096

I agree that the servers seem to have been fixed for the time being. Good job ANET!

"Network Error"

Posted by: Rayti.6531

Rayti.6531

Definetly not fixed

It it weird though, i can log in perfectly on my guardian, but every time i try and log in on my elementalist in Blazeridge Steppes, i get this error http://puu.sh/cpkMV/6862b2b385.jpg

Just got the same error when trying to move from Ebonhawke to LA via PvP lobby.

"Network Error"

Posted by: Gingook.2971

Gingook.2971

Never seen this error number before:
http://i.imgur.com/FtXumE4.jpg

"Network Error"

Posted by: Arakhne.8102

Arakhne.8102

I – like many other – keep getting error 42:0:9001:4375, and I am not able to log in at all: mine started yesterday about 24 hours ago – never had issues with game before (over 2 years now) – we still waiting solution for this?

"Network Error"

Posted by: Luukii.6890

Luukii.6890

Same here. Network issues and can’t connect or log on characters or joining any kind of instance really.

"Network Error"

Posted by: dagrdagaz.4913

dagrdagaz.4913

"Network Error"

Posted by: malevolence.9487

malevolence.9487

Hi, the since the Halloween patch, the game crash all the time while playing spvp. I think that is when loading the map the OP is saying. So I think is the same issue, any news when this will be fixed ?

Thank you

(edited by malevolence.9487)

"Network Error"

Posted by: Ursuletul Morocanos.2958

Ursuletul Morocanos.2958

Hi,

When I entered a portal between Timberline Falls and Lornar’s Pass the game crashed and gave me this error:
Network error. The inability to connect to Guild Wars 2 may be caused by internet routing issues or a server network failure.
If the problem persists, please visit our support website. (Code=5:11:3:159:101).
I restarted the game and the computer but every time I try to log in with that character the error above appears.
What is the fix to this?

Thx

"Network Error"

Posted by: Silvia.9130

Silvia.9130

Having the problem right now while trying to log on my character in Mad King Lab.

>>Lady Carlie Castle<
>>=<

"Network Error"

Posted by: TyPin.9860

TyPin.9860

Having the same issues. Logged into GW2, bought myself a torch and a sigil of energy. And then I went to Lornar’s Pass and got stuck in the loading screen until it kicks me out.

The game waits aprox 30 sec. in MapLoadState: STATE_SERVER_WAIT. And then kicks me out with the error code: 5:11:3:159:101

I tried with another character the same portal from LA to Lornar’s Pass. And it worked. But my Main Character is still stuck in the STATE_SERVER_WAIT-Limbo.

[ROSE] – Fissure of Woe
Chronomancy works, I am proof of it. Now stop asking me questions. Time must be preserved!

"Network Error"

Posted by: eresia.5912

eresia.5912

same problem here, i can’t play

"Network Error"

Joakimforslund.8473

Bad by Anet that they dont fix this… Also i struggled with my fractal at night for about 1hour and 20min and at the last path i got the error message also did my whole party and it was reset…. No reward here thanks anet

"Network Error"

Posted by: Vikcen.4160

Vikcen.4160

Same problem here with the sudden disconnects while i’m playing in.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/account/Real-annoying-problem-login-in/first#post4513126

"Network Error"

Posted by: Ursuletul Morocanos.2958

Ursuletul Morocanos.2958

Now I can’t enter in spvp. Really???? Tried all my characters same error.

(edited by Ursuletul Morocanos.2958)

"Network Error"

Posted by: sanctuary.1068

sanctuary.1068

I get dc all the time! I just missed karka because of a dc! The best part of it all, is that sometimes you cant even start guild wars client again, you have to restart the whole computer.

Fix pls!

"Network Error"

Posted by: Dennis.3974

Dennis.3974

I get the same message 5.11:3:159:101 error ?
(I’m stacked in Lornar’s Pass)
Please help

(edited by Dennis.3974)

"Network Error"

Posted by: guerrilla marxista.5149

guerrilla marxista.5149

same error for me (5.11:3:159:101 error) when i try to change map.
Also got many driver problems (nvidia kernel mode stopped working )

"Network Error"

Posted by: Snach.2156

Snach.2156

Get legacy of the foefire map on pvp = can’t play gw2 for 20min. gj ANET

"Network Error"

Posted by: Qwerty.8350

Qwerty.8350

Same problem here with (5.11:3:159:101 error) . I’m stacked in Lornar’s Pass, near Durmon Priory…well i think i am in there. It’s pretty anoying that i can’t log in on that char while i can log in on every other character…. -.-

"Network Error"

Posted by: trondomore.3109

trondomore.3109

Same problem. I was going through the Lion’s Arch to Lonar’s Pass through the portal and thrown me error..

"Network Error"

Posted by: HotLime.4761

HotLime.4761

Hello, i have the same problem.Im stuck in lornars pass with one of my characters after completing a story mode instance.

"Network Error"

Posted by: MeGaZlo.9516

MeGaZlo.9516

Same now. Got DC during loading from lab to LA. Can’t login at all now.

"Network Error"

Posted by: vizmir.8174

vizmir.8174

Same here. Teleporting from LA to Lonar Pass. Can’t log at all

"Network Error"

Posted by: Raina.3516

Raina.3516

was requested to change maps for population reasons. when I did, I was disconnected and not able to re log back into game. this was approximately 10 mins ago from this forum stamp time.

Killing red dots since BWE #1, 2005

"Network Error"

Posted by: Andiela.3759

Andiela.3759

Having the same issue. First time was on1 character in Straits of Devastation, second time today on another character in Lions Arch. If i am not safe in LA then nowhere else. I bet Mordremoth is behind this. Arenanet awakened him for players to kill him, but he got out of control . He started attacking waypoints now he is destroying servers. All hope is lost.

"Network Error"

Posted by: amikara.2354

amikara.2354

Same here. Got two chars stuck in LA, takes me about 2-3 tries until I can log on. Rather annoying

[Rest] In Sibbe Gereste on Kodasch

(edited by amikara.2354)

"Network Error"

Posted by: Ameepa.6793

Ameepa.6793

I had characters stuck in LA and The Grove two hours ago for a while.

"Network Error"

Posted by: AlbertoUlkesh.4517

AlbertoUlkesh.4517

Same error here on map change. Since yesterday on and off.

"Network Error"

Joakimforslund.8473

Now the Legacy of the foefire is fuc*ed again…. Again wait for 20 minutes or more until the match is done.. FIX IT ANET

"Network Error"

Posted by: Crake.1532

Crake.1532

As I mentioned in the other thread, i’m stuck in the grove…

"Network Error"

Posted by: SlayerGT.6805

SlayerGT.6805

I can’t log on those of my characters that I left in the Grove.

Edit: now it let me on. I think maybe this could be related to instances being full? My friend got this a few days ago when he was trying to join Sparkfly Fen for the 9 pm Teq, when there’s always a great number of people there in multiple instances.

(edited by SlayerGT.6805)

"Network Error"

Posted by: StanleyJohny.8047

StanleyJohny.8047

+1

Same tech problem here. I have max internet signal (14 +/- 2 ping on TS3). No problems with browser. But im still getting network error on GW2… yea

"Network Error"

Posted by: Ragnarox.9601

Ragnarox.9601

Fix this my character is stuck at sparkly fen.
Today was fine but now its like yesterdays problem, network error. Tried other games, they are working flawless.

"Network Error"

Posted by: Nurann Amruniel.1456

Nurann Amruniel.1456

My Sylvari just got stuck about half an hour ago with this same error between Plains of Ashford and Blazeridge (error code=5:11:3:159:101). My Asura and Charr are fine. Does it seem to be something we’re doing wrong? :S