Network error

Network error

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: fusionous.1830

fusionous.1830

Isn’t the server up? How come it still shows Network error when i tried to connect?

Attachments:

Network error

Posted by: Darkfalcon.8176

Darkfalcon.8176

Same problem. I select a character and the map loading screen dissolves into that ^.

Network error

Posted by: dzanki.5729

dzanki.5729

What other two players said…
still angry from yesterday…servers closed just before i could throw stuff into forge to complete third daily

Network error

Posted by: fusionous.1830

fusionous.1830

all is good now!

Network error

Posted by: Accipridae.1589

Accipridae.1589

Server connection problem is still exist!

Network error

Posted by: ardhikaizecson.3697

ardhikaizecson.3697

Yup same problem here! I thought my connection was borked

Network error

Posted by: Birman.1705

Birman.1705

Same here. I was in a middle of a PvP match if that matters.

Network error

Posted by: nottsgman.8206

nottsgman.8206

had this problem, but a client repair fixed it. not sure if it’ll help anyone else, but thought I’d share.
https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/28148006-Repairing-the-Game-Client

70 ‘mains’ and waiting for more slots
| 61 Asura | 5 Charr | 2 Norn | 1 Human | 1 Sylvari |

Network error

Posted by: Gilval.2087

Gilval.2087

I’m getting this issue at the moment too. I had a small update that was downloaded (this is after the new version downloaded yesterday evening) and I can log in to the character select screen, start loading a character but after a minute of the loading screen it says I need to check my internet connection

Network error

Posted by: LordValgov.8235

LordValgov.8235

Fiancé is having this issue as well, any word yet?

Network error

Posted by: Gilval.2087

Gilval.2087

To be fair I just tried the repair thing and I’m in game, although I couldn’t see what difference adding the repair switch made when opening the game

Network error

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I just woke up, patched and when I log in, I choose character, I am stuck on the loading screen for about a minute then I get this message (pic below), I play on EU server. My internet speed is normal, every website and my other MMO loads just fine… Anyone else or just me? What should I do?

Attachments:

Network error

Birman.1705

Okay, I just tried and repairing the client worked for me.

Network error

Posted by: Druidek.1702

Druidek.1702

i have the same problem. And yesterday my ele was at level 35, now its on lvl 22. Rollback?

Network error

Posted by: commander.1374

commander.1374

i have the same problem. And yesterday my ele was at level 35, now its on lvl 22. Rollback?

Yes, there’s been a rollback yesterday due to a major bug in the patch (servers were down for about 8 hours), see https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/game/gw2/We-will-have-to-roll-back/first .

I just woke up, patched and when I log in, I choose character, I am stuck on the loading screen for about a minute then I get this message (pic below), I play on EU server. My internet speed is normal, every website and my other MMO loads just fine… Anyone else or just me? What should I do?

I just had the same problem, running the game with administrator privileges solved it for me.

Network error

Posted by: pijou.1842

pijou.1842

Have the same problem after 40sec waiting on the LA load screen.

In the german forum I read about the firts rollback in GW2 history after having a problem with soulbound items yesterday. Which matches with my character to be found in LA instead of tangled depths.

Seems that not everybody is hit by this login problem, because another guy there reported missing items on his character in detail due to the rollback.

#EDIT:———————————

thx for help – Admin solved it for me as well

(edited by pijou.1842)

Network error

Posted by: Mea.5491

Mea.5491

I just had the same problem, running the game with administrator privileges solved it for me.

It worked, thank you!

Network error

Posted by: Prins Lionheart.3182

Prins Lionheart.3182

Same issues. Running on an iMac. How do I run gw2 in administrator mode?

Network error

Posted by: LordValgov.8235

LordValgov.8235

how do you do the repair bit for the client?

Network error

Posted by: Prins Lionheart.3182

Prins Lionheart.3182

Solved. Apparently you have to start “manually”, i.e. double clicking gw2 source file in app folder. It all works again.

Network error

Birman.1705

how do you do the repair bit for the client?

had this problem, but a client repair fixed it. not sure if it’ll help anyone else, but thought I’d share.

Network error

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

Same problem. And, yes, repairing seems to have solved it.

Network error

Posted by: RNKot.3956

RNKot.3956

Same error
1083:5:7:1595:101
adding “-repair” to shourtcut helped

Network error

Posted by: LuxAeterna.4621

LuxAeterna.4621

Have the same issue, the character selection screen loads, but map loading gets stuck, and transits into the error message.

EDIT: tried the repair thingy, halfway through the dialogue stopped responding. Closed it, and tried loading the game again – this time it worked.

(edited by LuxAeterna.4621)

Network error

Posted by: naujocks.2319

naujocks.2319

-repair worked for me too. Thanks.

Network error

Posted by: Ansravel.6124

Ansravel.6124

The admin method solved it, thanks!

Network error

Posted by: Accipridae.1589

Accipridae.1589

Yup the repair has worked,finally! Thx everyone…

Network error

Posted by: jujoco.4853

jujoco.4853

tnx that fixed it for me as well!!!

Network error

Posted by: Shoockwave.3950

Shoockwave.3950

Is not solved! The problem remains and has several staff reporting the error on facebook GW2!

| Yak’s Bend: Norn Thief Main: All Classes 80. |
Guild: Ultimate Legion [UL] – Hardcore PvP PvE WvW.

Network error

Posted by: Reckoner.9784

Reckoner.9784

Have same problem with login today. Although game client disconnected me right now and rollbacked my ~20min progress. And it happened in Fields of Ruin, so bug with npc was not fixed entirely, maybe.

(edited by Reckoner.9784)

Network error

Posted by: Doghouse.1562

Doghouse.1562

Is not solved! The problem remains and has several staff reporting the error on facebook GW2!

For some people (including me), running a repair fixed the problem.

(edited by Doghouse.1562)

Network error

Posted by: Lascax.2163

Lascax.2163

Removing the command line “-clientport 80” and running Administrator worked for me.

Network error

Posted by: DivaCeryn.2673

DivaCeryn.2673

Not solved. Have always ran the game as admin. Just tried to log 7 times on each of my different toons. I get this everytime. Have also ran a repair.
2016-08-24T12:33:46Z
Client build is 65943 (101)
Manifest build is 65840
Verifying contents of archive…
Duration: 463 seconds
Examined 361904 of 361904 files.
Deleted 0 bad files.
Skipped 2 files (local files, different versions, etc).

Went to GW2 files to try to start it from there as admin and still got the error.

Attachments:

(edited by DivaCeryn.2673)

Network error

Posted by: Jourdelune.7456

Jourdelune.7456

I had the same problem even using admin rights.

I did go to the gw2 folder and use the 64 bits client and not the 32 bit one. It solved my issues.

Dal Aï Lhama (Tempest), Dal Lahu Akbar (DH), Lord Dhal of Dharma (Scrapper) 12k+ spvp games.
Former Team Captain of ggwp (ESL weekly), GLHF (AG), MIST[CORE] spvp alliance guild.
https://www.reddit.com/r/GuildWars2PvPTeams/

Network error

Posted by: Shadowulph.4586

Shadowulph.4586

I was one of the many people that could not stay logged in yesterday after the patch. Game updated after I got home from work & now I get this:

Network Error.
Please Check Your Internet Connection And Try Again
(Code+=1083:5:7:1595:101)

My internet is connected & working fine for everything else except GW2, I saw somewhere on here people are repairing the launcher or game but I do not know how to do that. I really don’t want to have to uninstall & reinstall GW2 if I don’t have too! Any help with this is greatly appreciated!

Network error

Posted by: Arkein.4023

Arkein.4023

Hello (I’m a french lost in english forums),

In a french topic there’s someone who has suggest to try this :
In Windows Console try to type : ‘ipconfig /flushdns’ and retry to loggon

original topic :
https://forum-fr.gw2archive.eu/forum/support/bugs/R-parer-l-erreur-1083-5-7-1595-101

Hope it will help you

Network error

Posted by: Nilkemia.8507

Nilkemia.8507

It seems that you could try logging on to whatever character you played last as well…I tried logging onto one character and got this error (one of my engineers, second from the front of the characters I had played when I was last on) every time, but after trying to log onto the character I was on last before/during this rollback, I didn’t have the error come up.

Then again, I dunno…this seems bizarre. And the insinuation that my internet is somehow to blame never ceases to annoy me a bit.

Network error

Posted by: Crimson Tear.2459

Crimson Tear.2459

Same issue here. My game was running flawless before the roll back, after it starting today I have been getting the “Network error” with different codes.
Tried everything I could think of: restarted my pc, reset modem, flushed DNS, set google public dns, set back default dns, used the -repair and the /clientort 80 commands, also my gw2.exe is set to run as administrator, running 64 bits version on a windows 7 sp1, network speed tests show no problem, download and upload for 1gb package tests show a constant speed, ISP support indicate there is no problem with ports or loss of packages whatsoever, tried re-installing the client with no avail, also drivers are up to date.
Can’t thin of anything else I’ll see what the guys from support have to say other than wanting me to try everything I already did.
Until 1 hour or so ago I was still able to log in with the constant DC but since then I have been unable and can’t go past the log in screen where I get a long wait wth the swirling circle and then just the gray screen with one of the various errors.
I’ve read that their client has been having network problems since some time now and everynow and then causes people to be unable to log in unless they pay for a VPN service which honestly sucks so I hope this is not the case.