New Expansion question

New Expansion question

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: igorbkn.2634

igorbkn.2634

Hi i don’t know if i’m posting on the right place, but i wanna know something.

I have the standard guild wars 2 account that i bought on release, i wanna buy the new exp Path of Fire, that’s come my question i have to pay another 30 dollars to buy the Heart of thorns or it’ll be added to standard game and i only pay for the Path of Fire.

thank you.

New Expansion question

Posted by: JustTrogdor.7892

JustTrogdor.7892

HoT is not included with PoF but is offered at a discount through a bundle when you buy PoF from the GW2 store.

https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010688287-Guild-Wars-2-Path-of-Fire-FAQ

Q: Is Heart of Thorns included for free when I buy Path of Fire?

A: No. As we said when we announced Heart of Thorns, we always want to give you the option to purchase both expansions for a single price. With the purchase of any edition of Path of Fire, you can add in Heart of Thorns during checkout and purchase both expansions together for less than the combined prices of the expansions. If you already own Heart of Thorns or only want to play Path of Fire, you can purchase Path of Fire separately.

The Burninator

New Expansion question

Posted by: cyclop.5934

cyclop.5934

I have PoF Deluxe Edition. I can upgrade it to Ultimate PoF edition right? But I can’t see how. I think earlier it was possible in the game shop,but I dont see this option. So how can I upgrade to Ultimate PoF edition?

New Expansion question

Posted by: Healix.5819

Healix.5819

So how can I upgrade to Ultimate PoF edition?

You can’t. You’ll need to request a refund for PoF, then buy the ultimate.

New Expansion question

Posted by: igorbkn.2634

igorbkn.2634

another thing if i dont buy heart of throns i can play path of fire without problem?

New Expansion question

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, you can play Path of Fire without having purchased Heart of Thorns.

This may be helpful: https://help.guildwars2.com/hc/en-us/articles/115010688287-Guild-Wars-2-Path-of-Fire-FAQ

Good luck.