New update - Network Error on Connection

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Bellamorte.9435

Bellamorte.9435

Issue: Connection error Detected. Retrying… has been doing this for 3days. Was able to play fine before the patch. I couldn’t DL the patch and tried everything. Resorted to uninstalling. Now I can’t reinstall.

Posted by: xFurnixD.9208

xFurnixD.9208

I’ve relayed these reports to our team. Can you please confirm that this is still an issue for you? Details that would help:

• Your geographical location
  • Whether you cannot log in or cannot stay logged in
  • Where you are in the game when you are disconnected: loading screen, a certain map, etc.
  • The error code you receive; if you are not getting a code, please note that.

Thanks very much and please accept our apologies for the inconvenience!

after a few secends online in the game i get this Erro:
https://gyazo.com/97b5c9220f90c8d80fe185adf7108c82

i get disconnected not matter where i changed maps it dosent help i randomly get a massive lag that cause a game dc and apearing of this message:
https://gyazo.com/e725bd4c2a70ab7d66c145a9637f72c2

Attachments:

Posted by: Argon.5018

Argon.5018

Your geographical location: South Dakota US
Whether you cannot log in or cannot stay logged in: Can log into a character but i just get the loading screen then the game disconnects.
Game Location: Multiple characters in the same and different locations, Lions Arch, divinitys reach, lake doric.
The error code:1083:5:7:1595:101 Network Error please check your internet connection and try again.

Posted by: notebene.3190

notebene.3190

I can’t stay logged in today 7/29 from 8:15 to 8:35 PST, and I’m going to give up for the day, and lose out on my 2 chests I guess and other oysters, I guess.

This ONLY happens in Siren’s, and when it throws me, it sends me to Lion’s Arch, which is where I was before taking a waypoint to Siren’s. I maybe get 5-7 min there before it throws me. I played 4 hours before this in the morning all around the old world and in a few LW3 zones.

I didn’t get a screen shot of the error code, I’ll try to remember to do that next time.

This is the first day I’ve experienced this since release, though, it is the first weekend, and I’m sure more folks are out.

I’m in the Phoenix area, Cox, but no other issues with other services, other than Siren’s and your entire web site, since Tuesday.

Posted by: Huntress Ten.1062

Huntress Ten.1062

I haven’t been able to login past the authentication code screen and it says that gw2 cannot connect to the client server, to close client and re-try. This is been happening since the new update go living world 3 release. Played the day before with no issues at all. My connection is perfectly fine and running everything else without an issue.

Hope this gets fixed soon!!!!!

Posted by: Bear.4657

Bear.4657

Whether you cannot log in or cannot stay logged in : Can connect to character selection,i can load the zone whan i play i have delay issus
Where you are in the game when you are disconnected: on the character (after loading the zone) i can play for a few min with big delay then everything freez then get a lost connect
The error code you receive; after the loading of the zone im getting Code=42:0:9001:4402:101
after the game freez – Code=7:11:3:191:101

Posted by: Calisanna.8732

Calisanna.8732

Still connections issues when loading into game. Kicks me mid screen. There are also times where it works fine for a few and kicks me 20 mins later. I had 13 connection issues yesterday alone in a few hours. Please fix

Posted by: Camato.3908

Camato.3908

Also happened for me.
But nearly only when I play together with my Girlfriend.

She logs in: random in world: we both get a disconnect.
Every time same pattern. at first: ping goes up, no response on abilitys or looting
sometimes some download comes through so a loot may be finished, but at the end:
no connection to server.
After that we cant log in for about 10-30 min.

It really annoys us..

When we dont play together. (for example I play another game) → She can play without any lags or disconnects.

Is it some sort of DDOS protection? Because we play on one router, so on one IP.

Anyone got some tips?

I tryed:

• Router reset
  • PC restart
  • forcing client to port 80
  • disconnect all other devices from router
  • switching WLAN channel
  • changing DNS Server adress

Any other suggestions? Or purely Game-related bug?

Posted by: Alana.3268

Alana.3268

I can’t connect at all. I get this error: 58:11:5:535

Posted by: John.2396

John.2396

Its been more than a week since i encountered my first disconnect. Every single day after then, im getting a disconnect error and i cant reconnect.

I have tried every possible solution i found and most of them didnt work. Those who worked shortly resualted in another disconnect and here we go again…

I’ve participated in a 3 day long “trial” with our support who asked me to follow few stepps every day and again, here we are.Back to square one.

What helped me most was resetting my router and 30 minutes later i was able to reconnect, but not for long. Also changing launcher language, wait couple seconds and then back to english.

~Geo location: Greece
~Disconnects on: fractals,raids,guild missions,Story and preety much anything i do
~Disconnect code: 42:1000:7006:1232:101

Posted by: Alana.3268

Alana.3268

I don’t know if this will help anybody but my issue was solved by removing the gw2 specific line in my host file that I put in from awhile ago.

Posted by: Soulwrath.6821

Soulwrath.6821

There was alot of crashes indeed after the first patches, these second one i could play (when iv’e been playing it on “playable”) after the patch was done i logged off. Now I can’t log in at all, I click play, it disappear then nothing happens.

Posted by: Emprer.7256

Emprer.7256

getting disconnected+crashing a lot as well as having high pings lately.

DC’d at different maps ex: Dragon stand, sparkly fen,
didn’t pay attention to the code. Will update once it happens again.
Provider: ATT

Posted by: stuka.9634

stuka.9634

Your geographical location UK

Whether you cannot log in or cannot stay logged in: Can get to character select then crashes on loading the map

Where you are in the game when you are disconnected: loading screen, a certain map, etc. Trying to load character into Malchor’s Leap

The error code you receive Code=1083:5:7:1596:101

cmd > ipconfig flushdns

Fixes it.

(edited by stuka.9634)

Posted by: Motoko Susubon.9041

Motoko Susubon.9041

I am in florida and have the same 1083:5:71596:101 it was bad enough I did not get the Create Demo or Beta char button and have not been able to play the demo this weekend but now that game is not even letting play any of it. After spending the money for the Ultimate version the error is when it is loading me in the DR map