Not Receiving Support Emails

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Raguletto.6259

Raguletto.6259

Hi,

I submitted a support ticket (from a gmail.com address) last night but did not receive the automated email response so after reading a post on the forum, submitted a second ticket from the same email hoping it was just an issue with the email system (and explaining that I had already submitted a ticket). I also did not receive the automated email response the second time so went back to the forums and found this post.
I have since followed the instructions and submitted a third ticket (referencing the first two) from a different email on another provider (business domain on Office365) but still have not received the automated response.

I am getting emails from guildwars2@ncsoft.com and noreply@guildwars2.com.

I really don’t want to spam the support system any more than I have already so is there some way I can tell if the tickets have been received and have any responses PM’ed to me on the forums?

I don’t know the first ticket number (I was expecting the automated response) but the second two are:
- Request #1051143
- Request #1051170

Thanks for your help (and sorry for spamming your support system),
Raguletto.

Posted by: Charleston Chew.1209

Charleston Chew.1209

I have the same problem, I need my email on account changed I already sent in 2 tickets (1 from gmail 1 from gmx) I have received exactly zero automated, or for that matter any, answer.

GM confirmed my ticket is in system but what good that is if I can’t communicate with support?

Quite ridiculous…

Kill me again or take me as I am,
for I shall not change.

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

Posted by: Charleston Chew.1209

Charleston Chew.1209

I did everything in the post about not getting the emails. So did the OP as he mentions he whitelisted the 2 guildwars2 official emails and mentions the sticky too.

Are you saying I should just keep creating emails and sending in new tickets until I happen to receive automated response? Bit silly is it not?

Kill me again or take me as I am,
for I shall not change.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

No, you should not. Remember each time you send in another request, you end up at the back of the queue.

Be a bit patient, and if you have no (real) reply after 72 hours, post your ticket number in the Sticky for review.

Good luck.

Posted by: Michael Henninger.7451

Michael Henninger.7451

Game Support Lead

Raguletto,

I’ve got someone looking at the ticket and making sure our mail system doesn’t have you blocked (if you ever opted out it may put you on there, but we can clear that). We’ll be in touch soon. =)

GM Delicious Intent
Twitter: @ANetCSLead
GM Delicious Intent.5928

Posted by: Raguletto.6259

Raguletto.6259

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much, I have now received a response from the support team to my original ticket and the issue has been resolved.
The additional tickets can be closed now (or I will wait to get a response to them if required).

Thanks everyone for your help,
Raguletto.

Posted by: Dante Stormwind.3794

Dante Stormwind.3794

Same problem here, submitted a support ticket but did not receive an automated response.