Ping spikes + unable to do anything

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Every about 10 mins , the game stops responding, the the skills keep flashing and the stamina never deplete ( shown in attached image ) ( the ping at that time jumps to 4k ). Then I get this error http://i.imgur.com/DUBbdfP.jpg .
I don’t have any problem in any other online games.
I opened these ports 80, 443,6112 ( TCP ) in both my firewall and router.
I tried repairing the client , the problem is still happening.
What to do ?

Attachments:

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Posted by: mikeds.5608

mikeds.5608

yeah dont keep messing with your stuff its not you iv heard from countless friends random people in map chats and even already a few other threads on the forums of people getting lag since the 8/8 pre PoF patch your not alone i literally just got online to wait for the demo today and im just afking in the pvp lobby with 300 ping /shrug this is to many people to be a specific outage or bad connection on us im thinking anets server got hit harder then they were ready for with the influx of old and new players coming in on the PoF hype train so just gotta wait it out i have noticed that battleping helps my ping but like im not pay for that so just hoping they get there kitten fixed by time the expansions out

(edited by mikeds.5608)

Posted by: The Demonic Spirit.3157

The Demonic Spirit.3157

Another screenshot that is taken today..
As you see again , all my skills are flashing. When the problem went away , my character casted all these skills. Also , my minions\pets freeze in there place ( even if I went too far away from them ) upon the occurrence of the problem.

Attachments:

All 80es > MM necro is my best ,cleric
guard ,nades eng ,Trap thief \ranger ,signet\shout warrior, zerk mes\ele & shiro rev.

Posted by: DemonSeed.3528

DemonSeed.3528

Yeah it’s not you, it’s the servers, just have to ride it out for now.