Please fix my fps drops

Please fix my fps drops

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: InvaGir.9158

InvaGir.9158

I am really getting tired of these FPS drops its really starting to kitten me off
its random and happens every 8 minutes for something like 10~20 seconds and then stops but that doesn’t make it any less annoying.

How do I fix this?!
should I point the fact I never had this problem before 2 months ago and I can play this game and any game with no issues at all?!
should I point that my PC can run any game on all the highest settings and my internet connection is fine?!…I just replaced my router to something newer.

this is the second thread I open to ask for help and I don’t ask you to give me free items just to help me fix this annoying problem.

Please fix my fps drops

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Ellieanna.5027

Ellieanna.5027

Well, for starters, posting your PC specs would be good.
Are your drivers up to date? Did it start after one of the driver updates/windows updates? Have you tried rolling back your video drivers? Are their newer drivers for your motherboard, specifically the ones that use your Ethernet port?
Have you cleaned your computer out recently with compressed air? Have you checked your CPU temperature? Can you download and run CPU-Z and GPU-Z and post the results? (For GPU-Z, the one that shows what video card you have and the slot it’s in).

I’m a Moose, a ginger moose even.