Please review your email support

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Gnat.5124

Gnat.5124

After having my issue sorted and then being asked to provide an opinion on your customer services (which I duly complied with) – you have now sent me another email thanking me for my ideas and stating that they were best shared on the forums…

Not only that, you decided to reset my password!!

(edited by Gnat.5124)

Posted by: Rajani Isa.6294

Rajani Isa.6294

Was your password on live actually reset?

They’ve been doing some test server stuff, and the granting access to the test server generates a new password email.

Gnat.5124

yes, yes it was. I had to use it to log in and reset my password again.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Next

I’m sorry for the confusion, but if you’re reporting issues, it’s always best to include the ticket number so that I can look into the matter. At this time, I have no idea why that happened, nor am I able to give any feedback to the agent on the ticket. Thanks.

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Gnat.5124

doh! It’s 161367.

No biggie, but I think it might be an idea to let the gentleman know he needs to read more slowly Thanks.

Posted by: Gaile Gray

Previous

Gaile Gray

ArenaNet Communications Manager

Well, yes, I believe that the agent sort of misunderstood, or was trying really hard to say “But wait, there’s more!” (Why the password reset? No idea! But the agent will be put on half rations if he does it again. )

Sorry for the rather irrelevant response, and thanks for your patience with the situation. I know that answering all those ownership-verification questions is a bit of a pain, and waiting for the agent to get back to the ticket can be frustrating, too, but I’m glad it’s ok for you now!

Gaile Gray
Communications Manager
Guild & Fansite Relations; In-Game Events
ArenaNet

Posted by: TWMagimay.9057

TWMagimay.9057

After having my issue sorted and then being asked to provide an opinion on your customer services (which I duly complied with) – you have now sent me another email thanking me for my ideas and stating that they were best shared on the forums…

Not only that, you decided to reset my password!!

Hey, look on the bright side. At least you got your issue sorted before being asked to rate support. Me, I got the “rate the support” e-mail just now without ever receiving a human response to the ticket. As in, I was expected to rate the automated msg…or my own ticket writing skills? Not really sure…