Previously unlocked mini in Black Lion chest?

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Vanive.3804

Vanive.3804

Today while opening a Black Lion chest I received a previously unlocked mini
(Dwayna’s Messenger). I was under the impression that you wouldn’t revive duplicates of previously unlocked items that can not be traded i.e. account bound. Is there anyway to trade this in? or am I stuck with it like my 6 copies of the Queen Jennah mini?

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

You can contact the CS Team via the ‘Support’ link above/below and ‘Submit a Ticket’ for assistance.

Good luck.

Posted by: aandiarie.7195

aandiarie.7195

It’s been 7 days and I made a ticket that hasn’t been answered. Anet has big backlog of tickets X_X

Posted by: Vanive.3804

Vanive.3804

It’s been 7 days and I made a ticket that hasn’t been answered. Anet has big backlog of tickets X_X

Same.. I have another ticket in limbo as well. Must be getting hit hard with tickets right now.

Posted by: Inculpatus cedo.9234

Inculpatus cedo.9234

Yes, there is an official thread in this very sub-forum addressing the topic.

Posted by: Ashantara.8731

Ashantara.8731

Today while opening a Black Lion chest I received a previously unlocked mini
(Dwayna’s Messenger). I was under the impression that you wouldn’t revive duplicates of previously unlocked items that can not be traded i.e. account bound. Is there anyway to trade this in? or am I stuck with it like my 6 copies of the Queen Jennah mini?

Whenever you receive an accountbound special item like that, you need to close the BLC window and start over, or else you are likely to fall victim of the dublicate bug where a dublicate doesn’t get recognized during the same opening session. The only way to resolve this would be to open more chests until you receive another dublicate, which then rewards you keys for this and the previous one.

Support can resolve this as well, but they are super busy at the moment and response times can take weeks it seems.