Repeated occurrences of error 7:11:3:191:101

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Plantagenet.9257

Plantagenet.9257

For the last few days (Yes, after the latest patch) I’ve had trouble logging into the game. After updating, I get to the character select screen, choose my character, and then my game freezes on the loading screen for about five minutes before disconnecting and giving me the error message 7:11:3:191:101.

I’d say it’s just a simple issue with the servers, as other people are having problems too, but when I clear my router settings and try again, I’m able to log in for a little while, albeit, it’s getting annoying doing that each time that I want to play. Does anyone have any idea what might be going on? I’d post my specs, but being a network issue, they do not seem very relevant.

Posted by: abomally.2694

abomally.2694

Please try the diagnostics found here:

https://help.guildwars2.com/entries/27698133-Connectivity

Posted by: jingleshanks.5209

jingleshanks.5209

^ no help, sorry

Posted by: Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

I had the same problem last night. Severe rubber band lag and then boom disconnect from server. It happened so much that the game was unplayable. I reset my modem and restarted my computer but it didn’t help. I finally gave up. Weird thing is that no other game and my net connection/speed was great, only GW2 was acting up.

Posted by: Chellae.8401

Chellae.8401

Same, it happens only with GW2, and usually in the evening. Rubberbanding followed by a DC and not being able to log in for 5-20 minutes.

Having it again right now, in the middle of the day.

This sure is pleasant, ruining my dungeon runs among other things. :/

Posted by: Kyotee.7851

Kyotee.7851

I’ve been gone quite a while playing other games (before the big feature patch and mega server). I just returned last night even deleting all of my mid level 30 characters so I could server transfer for free. I was on TC and wanted to move to a mid tier WvW server.

I played GW2 for quite a while before and never once lost connection to the client in many hours of playing. But when I returned to the game yesterday I was losing connection about 3 times an hour – Error 7:…Lost connection to client.

Nothing has changed on my computer – same router – same Isp – No issues with any other game online (ESO, WoW, Swtor – still playing those) and never lose connection to any others.

After a few hours of dealing with my action bar skills becoming unresponsive followed by Error 7 message – I just gave up and uninstalled GW2 again.

I think it’s an issue with the Mega Server Tech, as I stated earlier, never lost connection to GW2 before that was added.

Posted by: Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

Diabolus Anur Kaya.8379

I have never had problems like this until last night and it didn’t just happen a few times in an hour, it happened every 5 to 7 minutes max….. And every time I would dc and relog the event I was participating in just wasn’t happening or the map was empty

Posted by: ab er rant.8327

ab er rant.8327

Same here. I would be able to play normally between 30 to 60 minutes. Then the 7:11:3:191:101 error would keep popping up, after lots of lagging and rubber-banding. Relogging, restarting, doesn’t help. That error keeps occurring every 5 to 10 minutes. Until I give up and try again the next day.

I’ve tried the clientport 80, deleting the local.dat,… no good. That error code just keeps happening. It only started a couple of days ago, and nothing in my hardware config or software config has changed. I can’t even complete instances now.