Roll backs + disconnects

Roll backs + disconnects

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Randulf.7614

Randulf.7614

A new issue just started happening. Getting disconnected and the re-connecting in a previous zone or WP. Had it once before earlier this week, but is happening a few times since patch

Roll backs + disconnects

Randulf.7614

Haven’t had one of these for an hour, so maybe it was just related to the spike in people patching/logging in. I’ll leave the info up on the thread in case it’s of use to the tech team

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: Sims.9214

Sims.9214

It’s happened to me 3 times since the patch.

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: kirito.4138

kirito.4138

Probably server being over load with the players checking out the new stuff. Happens to me mostly in Lion’s Arch, and because of that I’ve been using other cities.

http://www.twitch.tv/kirito4138
The only exclusive skyhammer stream

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: Mirta.5029

Mirta.5029

wasn’t happening to me until the second update today. Just started and oh boy it started. Can’t survive more than 5 seconds in game without being disconnected, getting rolled back on top of that.
Underworld (EU) server.
I hope this will get fixed.

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: OldRodKS.9758

OldRodKS.9758

After playing all day prior to the patch with no problems whatsoever. Now since the patch, I am disconnecting every 30-45 seconds. I can’t do anything.

Playing on Tarnished Coast
Playing a various Stormspire alt – if it’s Stormspire, it’s probably me
Guilds: Elder Prophets [EP], Principality of New Katulus (PiNK)

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: AJP.8610

AJP.8610

Another one here. Had no connection issues till the latest patch.

[VcY] Velocity ~ Far Shiverpeaks
Flemmox ~ Elementalist
Gormlaith Greycloak ~ Guardian

Roll backs + disconnects

Randulf.7614

I don’t use twitter, so in response to the tweet that just went out, no the above issues incl disconnects are only happening to me in LA. No issues since I moved to Frostgorge

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: Chelwynde.6295

Chelwynde.6295

Happening to me as well. I start in Wayfarer Foothills, my character’s bags are loaded with blues and greens and I get to Lion’s Arch. “Lose connection.”

I wind up again in Wayfarer’s Foothills. I go to Lion’s Arch. “Lose connection.”

I wind up again in Wayfarer’s Foothills. I go to Lion’s Arch. “Lose connection.”

I wind up again in Wayfarer’s Foothills. I go to Lion’s Arch. Manage to reach the Forge. Wait a bit and see that whatever it is must have stabilized. Put in a handful of blues, get a blue back. Put in a handful of greens, get a yellow axe. Go toward the bank. “Lose connection.”

I wind up again in Wayfarer’s Foothills. My bags are once again full of blues and greens and no yellow axe. “Lose connection.”

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: Crysik.1649

Crysik.1649

Same here. Been having tons of lag, and disconnects.

Apples and bananas. Whatever.

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: Syphen.1980

Syphen.1980

same. I am getting disconected every minute or so. I can barely move a foot in lions arch without getting dc and rollback

Roll backs + disconnects

Posted by: Jazzabelle.6531

Jazzabelle.6531

Not even worth trying to play the game. 10+ disconnects in 10 minutes does not make for a fun time. I ran a repair to verify the game files weren’t corrupt and all is good but still dc every few minutes.