Slow-motion graphics at < 50 FPS

in Account & Technical Support

Posted by: Goon for Hire.7150

Goon for Hire.7150

Now I’m fine with the game running at low-ish FPS in heavily populated areas, but ever since I’ve upgraded to Windows 10, the whole game also seems to slow down in a weird way. I’m getting mouse lag and everything I do and see seems to be delayed at 50 FPS and below, which can make things pretty aggravating.

Anyone else having this issue?

Posted by: Whitefang.4968

Whitefang.4968

yup, i am having the same issue that you are. my FPS even at 60 makes it look like im having way bad fps, sometimes mouse acts funny or even the game itself looks like its on 10-15fps.

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Have you guys checked your ping? You can see that in the game’s options panel next to FPS.

Posted by: Whitefang.4968

Whitefang.4968

Have you guys checked your ping? You can see that in the game’s options panel next to FPS.

Yes im fully aware of things that might be affecting it. my ping to gave has been always the same. (other than when anet servers go wonky and people get 4k ms random)

This issue has no correlation with ping. my fps is fine as shown by game and overwolf. but the screen tends to get stuck for a second or so. very visible when playing

Posted by: FlamingFoxx.1305

FlamingFoxx.1305

Yes im fully aware of things that might be affecting it. my ping to gave has been always the same. (other than when anet servers go wonky and people get 4k ms random)

This issue has no correlation with ping. my fps is fine as shown by game and overwolf. but the screen tends to get stuck for a second or so. very visible when playing

Sorry, was worth mentioning. You can have great FPS but awful ping and it will produce stuttering/freezing, so thought I would check.